• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

axelotofsense

Nov 27, 2023
To Japaneseise the Celesphonia mod, a Japanese patch was downloaded from Kagrra and applied.
However, when I start the game, it shows Failed to load:img/syatem/shadow1.png and I cannot start the game. What should I do?

smilee2110

Jun 17, 2021
To Japaneseise the Celesphonia mod, a Japanese patch was downloaded from Kagrra and applied.
However, when I start the game, it shows Failed to load:img/syatem/shadow1.png and I cannot start the game. What should I do?
the mod was supposed to put in the Chinese game version 1.05, any other patch will break the game

navingard

Mar 26, 2022
could someone with the eupdated mod upload it and post it here? i can't message the discord for whetever reason, i think i should have a role to do it, but i am not able to find anything related to getting the role. and i can't find links for anything besides the translation in the fixed....

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
could someone with the eupdated mod upload it and post it here? i can't message the discord for whetever reason, i think i should have a role to do it, but i am not able to find anything related to getting the role. and i can't find links for anything besides the translation in the fixed....
You'll find the mod in this channel

Reactions: livioil
4.30 star(s) 97 Votes