hi5kba

Apr 23, 2021
could someone with the eupdated mod upload it and post it here? i can't message the discord for whetever reason, i think i should have a role to do it, but i am not able to find anything related to getting the role. and i can't find links for anything besides the translation in the fixed....
Did you read the full rules page? You need &o react. To the past post to gain full access.

Russsssty

Apr 15, 2023
I'm attaching my bugfix for the game. You just need to extract it such that you overwrite a couple of files in the www directory. I've tested it on the compressed version, but I think it'll work on both versions.

This patch makes the following changes:

First, the default Mouth Development is now 0/3 instead of 0/0. This change should be retroactive, working even for existing save-files.

Second, the "battle messages" when Amane is molested should now change correctly as she gets lewder. In particular:
  • Lust-based message selection is now based on the actually available lust levels of 1 to 3, instead of 1 to 5.
  • When hidden stats that I'm calling 'Shame Preference' and 'Masochism' decide the message selection, it's now based on the possible values of 0 to 3 (depending on Sex Titles) instead of requiring an impossible value of 5 for some messages.
  • When the unused & invisible stat 'Semen Addiction' was used, it now uses Swallow Experience instead -- messages will change at 10 and 25 experience.
  • If at any time the game can't figure out which stat to use to decide on the message, it now defaults to Arousal instead of Mouth Development.
For what it's worth, I have a feeling these bugs are probably the original developer's fault instead of Kagura -- because I don't know why a translator would have even touched some of this stuff. I don't have the Japanese version available to actually check at the moment, though, so who knows. (Edit: Yep, downloaded the Japanese version and confirmed that Kagura didn't touch these two files at all.)

Edit: Turns out I thought about changing Semen Addiction to Swallow Exp but didn't actually do it. Whoops! Should actually be fixed now.

Edit #2: I've added another file to this patch which I believe will fix similar issues with the dialogue when she's raped while waiting for rescue (after losing in a dungeon).
I did this but didnt change anything , help

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
Hey guys, I gave myself the task to do the boring work you ask to install the chinese mod, so here is the game already installed with the chinese mod.
Just unzip and play.

MEGA
Which version of the mod is this?

IWantGamez

Mar 21, 2020
Does anyone have issues with 55.1 mod where enemies can't get the jump on you anymore, even if you have 0 agi, remove all your skills, and get ambushed from the back?

Penguin3425

Jan 26, 2023
Hey, since I couldn't find anyone talking about this. The CN mod seems to have a game breaking bug. Events such as "extra lessons" or giving up in battle seems to cause an issue that makes it so you can't sleep anymore. The normal prompt is replaced with a magnifying glass followed by the letter "I". I haven't fully tested how this triggers, so far I've just been avoiding them but it's getting kinda annoying not being able to raise experience efficiently. I'm also using the Cheat Cat mod if that helps.

Edit: Played some more and encountered another game breaking bug. After clearing the renegade building, going to school forces you into the photography club and now it's doesn't even allow you to explore the rest of the school. It's just photography club. I'm this close to giving up on the game.

Last edited:

KiraKiraKira

Aug 27, 2018
Hey, since I couldn't find anyone talking about this. The CN mod seems to have a game breaking bug. Events such as "extra lessons" or giving up in battle seems to cause an issue that makes it so you can't sleep anymore. The normal prompt is replaced with a magnifying glass followed by the letter "I". I haven't fully tested how this triggers, so far I've just been avoiding them but it's getting kinda annoying not being able to raise experience efficiently. I'm also using the Cheat Cat mod if that helps.

Edit: Played some more and encountered another game breaking bug. After clearing the renegade building, the game forces you to go the photography club and now it's doesn't even allow you to explore the rest of the school. It's just photography club. I'm this close to giving up on the game.
What day is it? You're limited to the photography on the weekends.

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017

Edit: Played some more and encountered another game breaking bug. After clearing the renegade building, going to school forces you into the photography club and now it's doesn't even allow you to explore the rest of the school. It's just photography club. I'm this close to giving up on the game.
If you have the cheat cat, this means you're playing Yoko's mod of the main CH mod.
You should contact YokoSan directly

Reactions: Netori Popeye

hi5kba

Apr 23, 2021
Just gonna Chime in here. The Chmod was recieved an update on Monday.
it is now on v56.4
If you're part of the Mods Discord. the english Translation patch should be complete by this weekend.

we'd appeciatethe feedback

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Just gonna Chime in here. The Chmod was recieved an update on Monday.
it is now on v56.4
If you're part of the Mods Discord. the english Translation patch should be complete by this weekend.

we'd appeciatethe feedback
Is there a changelog? I haven't played it since 43.02.

milo366061

Jan 24, 2024
does anyone have a working mod for this? any kind of mod is fine. I just wanna try new things in this game.

and also please recommend some similar games as this one

4.40 star(s) 101 Votes