milo366061

Jan 24, 2024
does anyone have a working mod for this? any kind of mod is fine. I just wanna try new things in this game.

and also please recommend some similar games as this one

markeen

May 2, 2018
I thought I would never wank to 2D anime girls evermore because most of the games I played are in 3D.

Abserd

Dec 28, 2020
does anyone have a working mod for this? any kind of mod is fine. I just wanna try new things in this game.

and also please recommend some similar games as this one
check out the celesphonia modding discord, its got a massive mod that changes so many mechanics and stuff

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Would you recommend going straight into the modded version for my very first run of this game?
Not necessarily.

But, whether you choose the original version or the Chinese mod, I would recommend that you do your first playthrough at Normal or Hard, but not at Very Hard or Crisis, so that you can familiarize yourself with the various Engrams (skills) and see what works best.
Since you can do a new game +, you can choose one of those hardest levels at that point, if you feel like it

Reactions: oklololol

markeen

May 2, 2018
How to progress the train sidequest investigation? I already bought demon mask but still Amane get groped unable to finish the sidequest.

OkamiUwU

Oct 10, 2021
How to progress the train sidequest investigation? I already bought demon mask but still Amane get groped unable to finish the sidequest.
You must get the special material of an artifact from the npc of the photography club, the same one who sells you the rod to fish the demon in the public restroom.

4.30 star(s) 97 Votes