Daarbi

Feb 1, 2023
can somebody help me with one problem, i cant figure out how to run/dash in this game without enabling always dash on in setting (im playing on pc, i cant find option to change keyboard keybinds, only controller, and i cant find button responsible for dash)

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
After playing on "Very Hard" and reaching chapter 4 I restarted on "Crysis" since it was too easy. Once you farm the fuck out of the sewers (I was level 10 when beating the boss lol) the whole game is easy... Crazy how overpowered you can get (poison + fire combo is insane). Is it worth getting the "all-in-one" engrams? I'm so tired of farming. This save game is like 25+ hours.

I searched this thread to see if I should play on Crysis and some are like "this is the only way to play". Honestly, play Crysis if you have time to spare since you need to farm. After chapter 1 the game is more manageable. I recommend starting on "Very Hard" and then switching to "Crysis". It's still a dumb decision to have Crysis stuck on...

I would like to do a "corruption" run but the story is kind of wack. It starts off saying she's beating monstrums but why would she start losing in the sewers to those low grunts? Any suggestion on where she'd "realistically" lose and start getting corrupted? I was thinking the school takeover and initiate the gym teacher storyline.

OkamiUwU

Oct 10, 2021
Is the CN version of this game somewhere on F95 which i need for the mod? I didnt find it with the search.
Hey guys, I gave myself the task to do the boring work you ask to install the chinese mod, so here is the game already installed with the chinese mod.
Just unzip and play.

MEGA

Updated to version v56.4 fixpatch, 03/03/24

middaywisher

Feb 12, 2022
How do you get these CG when streaming? I stop her from taking her undies off but it's always the same scene. I tried increasing my lust level but it's still the same.
Did you or anyone else figure this one out? Because yeah, I was having the same problem, and I assumed raising the lust level was the solution, but when I did that instead it jumped to sex with a viewer.

Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021
Beat Secret Super Boss on Crysis.
Boss is very hard. I divide fight in two phases:
1) Passive phase. Just weaken him with poison, buff yourself and heal. Attack ONLY when you don't need to do either heal or debuff boss. You need 1 Soul Elixir to quickly get back on your feet, when mana runs out.
2) Active phase. After some time, boss will run out of mana and become passive. He will only do his super attack once in 4-5 turns and very rarely can launch weak attack as well. This time you need to become active. Don't forget about debuffs (because super attack hurts a lot), buffs on yourself is optional. Keep barraging him with Primal Flare (he immune to poison, but not to burn) until you win.
You will be rewarded with best weapon and Dark Engram.
My gear for this fight: Dissonance Saber (if you on pure run, Ether Breaker 2), Eternity Core, Hollow Shield (if you on pure run...I don't know. Hollow Shield grant very impressive Magic Resistance and nothing can compare with it), Abyssal Pearl (You need to beat secret boss in Dark Decay), Warding Mirror (grants magic resistance and immunity to silence - it very imortant).
P.S. After this my journey ends. I will try NG+, but after this leave it for good.

Reactions: Anon_357

Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021
I done some experimenting with some gear:
1) Best weapon in the game allow you to attack twice. There is no explanation in description, but after some testing it definitely do it. Note: it lets you attack twice with weapon, not with magic.
2) Orthros Gear is very OP despite stats lowering. I test it on Secret Superboss and it let me attack him regularly even in Active Phase hovewer he deal 30% more damage.
3) Void Walkers is trash. Buff your agility with other gear/engrams. If you need dodging use Lucky Card. And it doesn't let you act twice despite the description.
4) Regeneration effects stacks. Test it with Healing Engram 4 and Auto-heal 1. Without Auto-heal 1 i regenerated overally 300 HP, with it-500 HP.
5) Reflective Bulwark 4 is useless (unless you underleveled). Use Reflective Bulwark Beta instead. They both don't work on enemies in post-game dungeon no matter how high your level is. (Backstabs don't work too).
6) Evil Scripture lowers School Reputation by 50 despite description saying about lowering it by 10. P.S. First ES lowered School Rep by 50, but second-by 10. Strange.
Question: I obtained almost all Sex Titles, but i can't obtain last 2 bound with Capture Expirience. How to acquire that expirience?

Last edited:

UltimateDespair65

Nov 3, 2023
In downtown you can also buy a book for 75000 that increases chance of stealing keys. Actually you dont need to defeat enemies to get key but ambush them. You can run away wether you got the key or not. If your level is too high so you'd kill them from behind, you can use items that improve chance of preemptive strike instead and touch them from side or front.

Iskandrios

May 27, 2017
Any suggestion on where she'd "realistically" lose and start getting corrupted? I was thinking the school takeover and initiate the gym teacher storyline.
MAybe when you're investigating the missing nurse in the bunny club?
It has multiple enemies/traps centered on hypno/bondage/mind control, so it makes more sense to start losing there if she's been beating down the bad guys that mostly relied on classic beatdown

• Hey there
Reactions: boobmanlord
4.30 star(s) 97 Votes