Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
Is the Devil Fruit supposed to give +11 DEF or MDF in the CN mod or is it a bug? It's +1 in vanilla. Getting either one of these boosts turns the game into a cakewalk, so it doesn't seem intentional.

And another question for those familiar with the mechanics: is the Luck stat supposed to be this bad? I cheated it up to 50 just to see what would change and it basically did nothing. Crits were slightly more common but you usually want to use magic anyway, which doesn't crit. Also I *think* you avoid grabs more easily with high luck but I have no way of confirming it.

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Is the Devil Fruit supposed to give +11 DEF or MDF in the CN mod or is it a bug? It's +1 in vanilla. Getting either one of these boosts turns the game into a cakewalk, so it doesn't seem intentional.

And another question for those familiar with the mechanics: is the Luck stat supposed to be this bad? I cheated it up to 50 just to see what would change and it basically did nothing. Crits were slightly more common but you usually want to use magic anyway, which doesn't crit. Also I *think* you avoid grabs more easily with high luck but I have no way of confirming it.
From what I've seen, the +11 DEF message is just wrong when it appears at the top of the screen: if you check the actual value (before and after using the devil fruit), it only increases by +1.

Mind you, I didn't test this extensively

OkamiUwU

Oct 10, 2021
How to install updates? Just copy with replacement? Save files do not spoil?
I always install from scratch, but you can simply move your save file to the updated game folder, unless there are a lot of changes it shouldn't get corrupted.

Anon2579

Jul 29, 2020
Can anyone tell me how to complete Train investigation, my low intelligency cant figure it out.
Get on the train during morning after selecting the mission, after seeing the CG it will tell you you need a special item, you can fabricate it in the school club (but you need ingredients from later area's so will take more progression to complete, once you get the googles wear them then travel on the train in the morning again to progress.

After getting to the platform go all the way right (away from the stairs) to see a opening/area you can enter, go there and you can then fight the monster. Defeat it to complete the quest.

Ein Typ

Feb 26, 2018
Any Idea how to fix this? Got the Version from Okami. It's from the bad ending, when you have to much Corruption.
Sad.PNG

Silvantes

Aug 28, 2018
I'm playing the CN Mod V56.6 currently and there seems to be something wrong with Renegade Mobs, at least in Chapter 2 since that's where i'm currently at. During Binding they sometimes just spam "The" with nothing happening. If i had to guess, it might have something to do with Blowjob since that seems to be the only thing they don't do during bind.
Celesphonia The.jpg

Last edited:

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
I also get "The" from Renegades, though very rarely. Playing on this version (by the way, thank you for compiling this! I seriously appreciate it). I'm about to restart my Very Hard run to Crysis so if I need to update now's the time.

I wish this thread had better preview images because they don't do this game justice. Played it over a year ago, forgot enough to replay this time with Chinese Mod. Not sure how much it changes but it feels very fresh. I do wish money was tighter (a problem I remember vanilla had, I think CH tries to fix this). I waste money buying herbal oil to off-set the low cost whenever I fund the photography professor or buying info from a certain adult store. Reaching a million yen is rather easy.

This game so fucking cozy if you immerse yourself into the main character. Walk around the school at night while that piano tune plays. It's seriously so calming.

Crysis Question: is reinforcement set "on" for Crysis? It's clearly "off" but enemies will just join the fight. It's highkey bullshit if Crysis allows reinforcement regardless of the option set. This doesn't happen in Very Hard and I didn't think it would override in Crysis. Bug or feature?

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 97 Votes