6jbo6

Dec 10, 2017
Hey guys, I gave myself the task to do the boring work you ask to install the chinese mod, so here is the game already installed with the chinese mod.
Just unzip and play.

MEGA

Updated to version v56.4 fixpatch, 03/03/24
My hero!

IWantGamez

Mar 21, 2020
Dev is working hard on the next game. It will be similar to Celesphonia, magical girl in the modern setting. Expected release date - end of 2024/spring of 2025.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know it's unlikely, but any chance he will incorporate some of the chinese mod's elements? Vanilla celesphonia is hot enough but the cn mod makes it just that much better haha.

Reactions: Cutie-pie

yonobin

Mar 17, 2020
Hi, I'm on lust lvl 3 and scary dude wont give me the dating app. Only shows the question but no choices, and ends dialogue after 1st question. How to fix/edit in savegame?

Reactions: AdmirenUp

OkamiUwU

Oct 10, 2021
Hi, I'm on lust lvl 3 and scary dude wont give me the dating app. Only shows the question but no choices, and ends dialogue after 1st question. How to fix/edit in savegame?
Has Amene already lost her virginity?
If I remember correctly, you can't access appointments if Amene is a virgin.

Reactions: YokoSan

AZDCrusader

Sep 6, 2023
How to beat Hexus? I've lost twice already, when I go to battle him he reduces my damage and I can't do enough, is there equipment that'll help me out?

Crab King

Apr 17, 2020
I keep hitting the traps in the tv station that send you to the Tv station 1st studio but nothing happens, I've done it with the see-through curse and naked. do i need specific stats to trigger it?

Iskandrios

May 27, 2017
How to beat Hexus? I've lost twice already, when I go to battle him he reduces my damage and I can't do enough, is there equipment that'll help me out?
Well, some bosses *are* a matter of endurance..
You MOST CERTAINLY want at minimum one Healing Enagram(if not two)
at minimum two combat enagrams for increased damage
Grab one-two enagrams for an element that you also have gear that increase that element's damage
one cleansing/buffing enagram to deal with the damage reduction
FIll out remaining enagram slots as you wish

I know that there are several equipment pieces that increase resistance/nullify some debuffs on you, but can't recall what they are/what you need to craft them(and don't have the game currently on PC so can't quickly check)

But, from what I recall, you're better off investing in equipment that increases damage/health, and using skills/items to get rid of debuffs

Beside that....it may just be an issue with your level...like sure, the enagrams help a lot, but they can help only so much to punch above your level...

(Sorry, honestly can't say what the minimum/recommended level is, I'm one of those guys that grind like hell and overlevel before tackling bosses)

Dotacatoonz

Jan 8, 2019
I'm playing the CN Mod V56.6 currently and there seems to be something wrong with Renegade Mobs, at least in Chapter 2 since that's where i'm currently at. During Binding they sometimes just spam "The" with nothing happening. If i had to guess, it might have something to do with Blowjob since that seems to be the only thing they don't do during bind.
View attachment 3426481
May I know what color code you used to get that hair color?

markeen

May 2, 2018
This is the solution to Celesphonia getting pregnant, give it to memoria, and she will bore to a child. a mini memoria. Screenshot 2024-04-17 013541.png

Nonameforyou

Feb 11, 2019
I am stuck at Giant Robot V, I cant find Greate Rebellion's command center location on the map. Can someone help me?

Edit: NVM found it, just talk to Madou in the Photography club

Last edited:

Slimegod

Nov 7, 2021
I am playing with CH Mod right now, and on the renegade chapter my level gets reset somehow every day. At first I thought that I confused my level with some other number, but on the next day my level was flat 9 again. Is this intended? A bug? Or am I doing something wrong? There is no point to continue playing the game like this.

hi5kba

Apr 23, 2021
I am playing with CH Mod right now, and on the renegade chapter my level gets reset somehow every day. At first I thought that I confused my level with some other number, but on the next day my level was flat 9 again. Is this intended? A bug? Or am I doing something wrong? There is no point to continue playing the game like this.
Definately a bug.
Where'd you get your version from?
Upload Save File?

LoveNot

Dec 13, 2017
Is amane Pregnant? there's a level debuff with it if you have that turned on

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
If you lose and get continually assaulted, Innocent Gear will break; keep losing and you will receive cursed and locked items. Keep losing even more and Amane's body gets so corrupted that she indeed regresses, level after level.

If you're stuck in a losing loop, like it happened to me once, you can get down all the way back to level 1, with no weapon or gear: you're essentially a slave for eternity and the game is lost. No choice at that point but to start again and train for better stats before facing those renegades...

4.30 star(s) 97 Votes