testacc2

Feb 26, 2018
Is there a list someplace that tells you all Item ID's when using

In the editor each item is a number. I'm going through trying to figure out all the item id's manually.

If there is a list someplace that would save me A lot of time. For example 402 is shiny medals
Check out RPG Maker Save Editors (RpgMakerSaveEdit.exe) by Froggus on ULMF. It automatically imports all the relevant files(System, Armor, Weapon, Item, etc.) and display the items/variables as their name.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Hey guys, I gave myself the task to do the boring work you ask to install the chinese mod, so here is the game already installed with the chinese mod.
Just unzip and play.

MEGA

Updated to version v56.4 fixpatch, 03/03/24
Is 56.6 available and stable ? Sorry for the sudden question. Nevermind, I just checked.

Last edited:

Bongu Ouki

Oct 14, 2021
you and me both,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I really want that Shimobashira make a sequel and bring more of Celesphonia, her friend, the grimore, and other girl [if have] pregnancy, not one or two scenes, but five or seven. With, variations, milking, belly expansion, twin or more pregnancy, birth and more others.

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
I really want that Shimobashira make a sequel and bring more of Celesphonia, her friend, the grimore, and other girl [if have] pregnancy, not one or two scenes, but five or seven. With, variations, milking, belly expansion, twin or more pregnancy, birth and more others.
Let's just hope for a cameo in Selenoxia.

Reactions: Bongu Ouki

Bongu Ouki

Oct 14, 2021
did a quick search. new game seems to be called "Shadow Maiden Serenoxia". it appears to be a sequel to Celesphonia, since it has been stated to take place in the same universe and that it may have a cameo.

Images from dev's blog attached
I hope both Celesphonia and her friend appear in this sequel. And, THIS TIME, there will be more pregnant scenes.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I hope both Celesphonia and her friend appear in this sequel. And, THIS TIME, there will be more pregnant scenes.
I think Shimo's not that big on pregnancy stuff, beyond the risk of pregnancy and whatnot, which is probably why, in all of the games so far, pregnancy is more of a side-thing than a main theme in any real way. Ambrosia and Enishia could have easily had a bigger part with it, but from what I heard, it's not their thing. At least, not to the degree of having a character run around pregnant and have pregnant sex and whatnot.

That said, someone who knows Japanese and has the patience to scour their ci-en and any other social media would be more likely to be able to find out for sure.

Reactions: Bongu Ouki

Ondodoher

Jul 2, 2017
I 100% the game this week and i use that version. Everything went fine.
No way to cheat for items and materials ? The file items.json doesn't work like in the v54 in the saveditonline. I can only change the quantity of the items I already own. Previously I could edit even those that I didn't had.

Do we have a changelog or a page for the cn mod ?

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
did a quick search. new game seems to be called "Shadow Maiden Serenoxia". it appears to be a sequel to Celesphonia, since it has been stated to take place in the same universe and that it may have a cameo.

Images from dev's blog attached
Already lookin' more fun than Celes. :whistle::coffee:
We better be able to at least alter her costume when she's transformed.
Like open parts of it for example, revealing pussy/ass/nips, that'd be great. :unsure::coffee:
Hm.. and then maybe magic neon piercings could be applied to these open parts, that'd be hot as fuck. :devilish::coffee:

Granola2975

Feb 3, 2018
No way to cheat for items and materials ? The file items.json doesn't work like in the v54 in the saveditonline. I can only change the quantity of the items I already own. Previously I could edit even those that I didn't had.

Do we have a changelog or a page for the cn mod ?
I use MTool for most recent rpgmaker games:

Reactions: Ondodoher
4.40 star(s) 100 Votes