Bongu Ouki

Oct 14, 2021
I think Shimo's not that big on pregnancy stuff, beyond the risk of pregnancy and whatnot, which is probably why, in all of the games so far, pregnancy is more of a side-thing than a main theme in any real way. Ambrosia and Enishia could have easily had a bigger part with it, but from what I heard, it's not their thing. At least, not to the degree of having a character run around pregnant and have pregnant sex and whatnot.

That said, someone who knows Japanese and has the patience to scour their ci-en and any other social media would be more likely to be able to find out for sure.
It's a really waste. I can even see it now. Just one or two scenes. Just like it was in Celesphonia. If that's the case, as a Maieusophile, I won't play. I'll ask for the full save.

Reactions: nanaya_kyoya

Vano47

Mar 17, 2019
I'm reading a guide for Crisis mode, and is says "buy and equip the Misfortune ring and Exploration magic". What's the point of the Misfortune ring? Doesn't it just make the game harder?

Iskandrios

May 27, 2017
I'm reading a guide for Crisis mode, and is says "buy and equip the Misfortune ring and Exploration magic". What's the point of the Misfortune ring? Doesn't it just make the game harder?
Took a quick look at it, I think it's so you can "farm" the traps for corruption/lust, and (been a while since I played), iirc when you have high AGI there's a chance you can dodge traps(and the guide also suggests doing AGI raising stuff)

Reactions: Vano47

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Yes, the guide does this to rapidly increase corruption, in order to unlock the cursed items quicker (since they're stronger, at least in the original Kagura-released game)
But in the Chinese mod, the cursed items have been weakened a bit, which means that the crisis guide shouldn't be followed to a T if you're playing that

Reactions: Vano47

Vano47

Mar 17, 2019
Took a quick look at it, I think it's so you can "farm" the traps for corruption/lust, and (been a while since I played), iirc when you have high AGI there's a chance you can dodge traps(and the guide also suggests doing AGI raising stuff)
Yes, the guide does this to rapidly increase corruption, in order to unlock the cursed items quicker (since they're stronger, at least in the original Kagura-released game)
But in the Chinese mod, the cursed items have been weakened a bit, which means that the crisis guide shouldn't be followed to a T if you're playing that
Ok, thanks. Another question: which engrams stack their effects? For example, Healing 1 and 2 both have effect Soul purification 1, but if you equip both you don't get any additional souls through purification, the bonus applies only once.
But Blessing of life 1 and 2 do stack.

Actually, I don't even care for general explanation of stacking bonuses. I want to know, can I unequip Exploration 1 once I unlock Exploration 2? Or will I lose the backstab bonus form 1?

Iskandrios

May 27, 2017
Actually, I don't even care for general explanation of stacking bonuses. I want to know, can I unequip Exploration 1 once I unlock Exploration 2? Or will I lose the backstab bonus form 1?
*tilts head* backstab bonus?
*proceeds to dig up and launch the game*
Exploration 1-4 for me don't say they have a backstab bonus..rather it's "Increased chance to attack first in a frontal encounter" i.e. not backtstabbing

That said, you always want the highest ranked Exploration, and the lower ranked ones are not needed anymore
That said...
*proceeds to dig through the entiry of the item list*
So...
Reflective Bulwark accesories, as well as Shark Tooth Necklace/Big Shark Tooth/Chainsaw items say you may instawin battles (think that means instawin on making contact with the enemy no matter what orientation)
Transparing/Harisen increase preemptive strike chance like Exploration does

I think that the backstab bonus is either a)stat/level based to instadelete enemies if that's what you're referring to or b)automatic if you're referring to (iirc) always getting a turn before the enemy does (considering how high-level my Amane is difficult to judge, sorry)

As for stacking, if the enegrams have the same tier of skill(i.e. Healing 1 and 2 have Purification 1 both) then they don't stack, it's only different tiers of skill (i.e.e Blessing of Life 1 and 2) that stack/skills with differing names but same effect that stack(i.e. Healing 3 has "Life's bounty" HP boost that stacks with Blessing 1 and 2 HP boosts)

VaeVictus

Aug 7, 2017
I'm attaching my bugfix for the game. You just need to extract it such that you overwrite a couple of files in the www directory. I've tested it on the compressed version, but I think it'll work on both versions.
The patch for v1.06, is this still needed for the version 1.07 on the main post or can I consider these fixed in the newest one? If not, would this still work without a hitch for the newest version? Thank you in advance.

username1234!

Apr 1, 2020
Hey guys, I gave myself the task to do the boring work you ask to install the chinese mod, so here is the game already installed with the chinese mod.
Just unzip and play.

Updated to version v56.4 fixpatch, 03/03/24
Is v56.4 the latest versions or have there been updates since?

Vano47

Mar 17, 2019
Another question:

I have destroyed all hypnosis crystals in the school. But now I see there are hypnosis events in some classrooms, and I need hypnosis stage (20) to do them. Can I somehow get hypnotised later? Or did I screw myself by destroying the crystals?

Also, there is a hypnosis seminar in the outdoor mall, visiting it gives me 1 hypnosis experience, but doesn't give me any hypnosis status (unlike the crystals). Can I slowly get hypnotised in there?

Also also, as far as I understand this is the type of game where you can complete everything you missed previously after the game ends using the hints in the memory room. Is that true, or can I lock myself out of some things by rushing the main story too fast?

Iskandrios

May 27, 2017
Can I somehow get hypnotised later? Or did I screw myself by destroying the crystals?
You can
Forgot the exact crafting requirements/at what point it unlocks, but you can craft a box (that gets placed in your room like some other craftables) that lets you freely adjust here state of hypnosis

I..don't think the seminar counts?

And yes, eventually you can unlock everything in the gallery

Iskandrios

May 27, 2017
..so time to ask a question of my own..
Anyone know what the ??? experience between Tentacle and Drug XP is?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Or what the two titles between Drug Addict and Monstrum's touch are?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I went through truemechasonic's table that already got linked several times here, and these things are not listed in there
For context, playing the CN mod, v56.4 fixpatch that got linked here couple of months ago

4.40 star(s) 100 Votes