DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
Is there any way to direct the game to not automatically skip text during combat? When fighting multiple enemies (or especially during grapple/restrained moments) the text can go by with dizzying speed and the Options doesn't seem to provide a solution which... may answer my own question in that there is no way to slow it down?

Nov 17, 2021
you should increase lust instead of corruption.
corruption is something different from other games

Last edited:

Lyrane

Aug 5, 2016
I've just now put together spreadsheet with a list of clothing and sex titles. I still need to figure out or double-check a lot of details, but I've already included a lot of info:
Great work! The red bloomers are obtainable however, one can buy them from the cosplay shop in the outdoor mall

Reactions: ObsidianBay
Nov 17, 2021

Ackillez

Jan 7, 2019
Anyone have any tips to get through very hard/crisis mode on a fresh file? Basic mobs basically 3-shotting me
I've made a little quickstart guide for Crisis while procrastinating over a paper I'm supposed to be writing. It covers some basics to get you through the early stage that a lot of people seem to struggle with, provides some general dungeoneering tips, and also documents the effects of the various choices in character creation. I might expand it to a proper guide later.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

truemechasonic made a very useful spreadsheet, linked below. It has info on how to obtain various titles, outfits and special equipment.

Edit: Added link, adjusted guide.

Last edited:

Alice_An

May 7, 2022
Searched but couldn't find an answer, but what are the requirements to get the Lewd crest and Nipple piercings that are shown on the character?

Dumb_Lizard

Mar 31, 2018
Searched but couldn't find an answer, but what are the requirements to get the Lewd crest and Nipple piercings that are shown on the character?
All cursed equipment is tied to the secret club or underground club dungeon (missing nurse main quest). Traps there will place random equipment on you, losing to boss will place lust crest on you, beating the the boss will award you with the item cursed box, which lets you choose cursed equipment.
To remove curses, buy holy water from photography club.
However, I don't think these items are represented visually anywhere outside of the scenes tied to this dungeon.

Last edited:

UmbraZX

Jun 26, 2019
What is the shame resistance parameter number in the rpg save editor? Or how can I increase it?

4.40 star(s) 100 Votes