lolylol33

Jul 7, 2018
uhmm can someone help im stuck in chapter 4 it tells me i need to find the clue about a nurse missing
i go to the class see the shot dialog then idk what to do

ToiletRider

Nov 4, 2017
I see your point, but you should change your comment to say new game plus instead. Starting on crisis mode as a beginner is a big mistake when the game locks you out of being able to change the difficulty because you chose crisis mode. It took me a few hours to get to level 10 to defeat the first boss. I wanted my first run to be a virgin run, but it's not worth grinding it out on that difficulty since it takes so long. Meaning I have to start over now and just wasted hours because of your suggestion. It doesn't sound like I'm the only person either. I'm not angry, but you should warn people it will lock them on this difficulty and that it was probably made for new game plus in mind specifically so they know what they're getting in to.
Are you sure you see his point?
If you can beat the first boss at lv 10, what do you think it's going to be like if you start from new game plus+? Which I assume you referred to end game save file, not from Bad End save at Chapter 1. At that point, Crisis difficulty no longer matters.
If the first enemy you face doesn't one-shot or put your starting character in an unwinnable state, it's not "new game plus in mind".
You already lost hours grinding for the first boss, had you push further and find a solution to equalize stats with the enemies you'll find Crisis very manageable. My solution was grinding for soul fragments instead of levels.
uhmm can someone help im stuck in chapter 4 it tells me i need to find the clue about a nurse missing
i go to the class see the shot dialog then idk what to do
Go back Home.

PandiStelle

Mar 10, 2019
Anyone have any tips to get through very hard/crisis mode on a fresh file? Basic mobs basically 3-shotting me

Jul 7, 2017
Can anybody provide a full list of sex titles and outfits and how to obtain them? Some of this stuff is pretty obscure and needs a bit of a walkthrough. Lol.
I've just now put together spreadsheet with a list of clothing and sex titles. I still need to figure out or double-check a lot of details, but I've already included a lot of info:

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Can someone tell me if this is normal or am I doing something wrong?

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
So next question, how does one go down the exhibitionist track of this game? I got and read the book but don't know what else to do after that.
Take a look at page 33 post #641 by truemechasonic it gives some clues on how to push the shame skills up
Eg shame is not the same as exhibitionism, weirdly enough, and apparently the latter only goes on a few actions, even though a bunch of scenes involve that earlier on, one of them I think is the night time park exhibitionism, maybe you could read the book again as well. But I dunno if it even affects anything besides the park, just get enough shame to wear any outfit and stream to enable going out without undies.

On another note, I'm wondering is there item or way to get corruption down? I just noticed that most of the unique enemy scenes only trigger when losing to bosses, which also means a nifty corruption gain.

Tamara

Feb 11, 2018
Eg shame is not the same as exhibitionism, weirdly enough, and apparently the latter only goes on a few actions, even though a bunch of scenes involve that earlier on, one of them I think is the night time park exhibitionism, maybe you could read the book again as well. But I dunno if it even affects anything besides the park, just get enough shame to wear any outfit and stream to enable going out without undies.

On another note, I'm wondering is there item or way to get corruption down? I just noticed that most of the unique enemy scenes only trigger when losing to bosses, which also means a nifty corruption gain.
The massage doesn't only clear miasma, it also lowers corruption by 5.

Reactions: ObsidianBay

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Anyone have any tips to get through very hard/crisis mode on a fresh file? Basic mobs basically 3-shotting me
As mentioned before, that's just meme bait for try-harders. The game can be challenging alone on normal, and specially very lengthy dungeons. Just stick with it if you're REALLY wanting a hard experience.

I've just now put together spreadsheet with a list of clothing and sex titles. I still need to figure out or double-check a lot of details, but I've already included a lot of info:
Nicely done, I"ve gone through most of the clothing as well and a lot of them seem pointless or redundant, one thing to add later is if that specific clothing opens up specific scenes or what content. But so far it doesn't look like there isn't much like that.

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
can anybody confirm the the drop rate different between difficulty , i play on hard and the material drop rate is really low , cant crap any dark gear at all

yandrei

Jan 26, 2018
is this a bug? i got curse by estrus and now my chara won't escape when she got binded.
how to cure estrus?

Feb 11, 2021
Get fire as your first engram, trade 16 medals to girl in station for 2 devil's fruit and reset devil fruits until they give you magic attack, go to friend's house grab that amulet that gives you +1 magic attack and buy the other one from the merchant at the station. You should have gained a total of 8 magic attack from all that. From there farm the slimes on the first room of the sewer until you get level 5 or 6, buy level 2 fire and then you can 2 shot the boss from there. Use the boss souls to make the level 2 sword and the game is easier from there.

Volensheit

May 25, 2017
I can't save for some reason. Whenever I try, it gets an error: failed to load: img/characters/$eris_01.png

boboverlord

Sep 16, 2020
F pray game.... I was able to get the best ending in the Japanese version, but for some damn reason I can't run into the thief again so I can get the six dream... I just wanted to see the true ending translated, but for some reason he won't show up again and I run outta time to get the best ending. If you have a save with all 6 dreams, the 2 clear orbs, and the item for doing all side quests; please post a save
https://f95zone.to/threads/pray-game-translation.65554/post-8034854

4.40 star(s) 100 Votes