Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
If you think Celesphonia is great, wait until you get to play Pray Game ;)
F pray game.... I was able to get the best ending in the Japanese version, but for some damn reason I can't run into the thief again so I can get the six dream... I just wanted to see the true ending translated, but for some reason he won't show up again and I run outta time to get the best ending. If you have a save with all 6 dreams, the 2 clear orbs, and the item for doing all side quests; please post a save

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
OP updated to 1.05 Update link updated as well.

Probably won't be the last one.

Reactions: Pieberryy

halobeastman

Dec 27, 2020
If you care about gameplay at all, I suggest starting new playthrough on "Crysis" difficulty (or whatever it's called in our version) as soon as you get become familiar with in-game systems and mechanics. It requires some grinding in the early stages but later it's totally manageable. Game really shines on this difficulty or rather - it's a proper RPG where you have to manage enemy weaknesses, your abilities and gear or even boss mechanics. You can still get somewhat overpowered but even then, you can get messed up by a group of random monsters if you don't pay attention and just spam "attack".
I see your point, but you should change your comment to say new game plus instead. Starting on crisis mode as a beginner is a big mistake when the game locks you out of being able to change the difficulty because you chose crisis mode. It took me a few hours to get to level 10 to defeat the first boss. I wanted my first run to be a virgin run, but it's not worth grinding it out on that difficulty since it takes so long. Meaning I have to start over now and just wasted hours because of your suggestion. It doesn't sound like I'm the only person either. I'm not angry, but you should warn people it will lock them on this difficulty and that it was probably made for new game plus in mind specifically so they know what they're getting in to.

RBASH

Aug 6, 2021
What does 1.05 change to the game ?

Had an issue with two missing audio files during some scenes that kept pestering me.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
What does 1.05 change to the game ?

Had an issue with two missing audio files during some scenes that kept pestering me.
As I found out yesterday, those audiofile problems are fixed with the 1.04 patch that was on the front page, the main game download at that time was 1.02 with the audio problems. Just downloaded 1.05, and I'm not sure what is in 1.05, I didn't see any notes on Kagura's site or on steam.

Reactions: RBASH

RBASH

Aug 6, 2021
As I found out yesterday, those audiofile problems are fixed with the 1.04 patch that was on the front page, the main game download at that time was 1.02 with the audio problems. Just downloaded 1.05, and I'm not sure what is in 1.05, I didn't see any notes on Kagura's site or on steam.
Didn't know that issue was already patched since I got the first download version, great to know, thanks.

I'll keep on watching the thread about 1.05 then.

DannyCCC

Oct 30, 2019
So next question, how does one go down the exhibitionist track of this game? I got and read the book but don't know what else to do after that.

saugdian

Nov 20, 2021
It's not pointless because it scales better. Very Hard becomes a cakewalk around the middle of the game which makes it boring and nearly impossible to see any mid-battle events because you kill shit way too fast. Enemy grabs are basically irrelevant and combat becomes "hold Z" simulator. You basically have to lose on purpose to see any sexy stuff which sucks.
Crisis fixes that. You can still overlevel it if you going to grind like a madman but you can't do it while "playing normally" like every other difficulty.
Finished it on crisis, had to do some early game grinding but other than that it was more a test of patience for everything except the penultimate postgame boss, and everything between the third dungeon and the first postgame dungeon felt really easy to me. There's also a trophy for defeating the final postgame boss on crisis, specifically, instead of very hard.

4.40 star(s) 100 Votes