Dec 26, 2019
Does anything special happen at the coffee shop that Amane works at? Or is it just an alternative to earn money without increasing your lewd stats?

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Will this improve or even exceeds the good and greats from ambrosia, or it will just be bad, lets find out.
Well, this game has twice the numbers of sales of Ambrosia on DLSite so the public has already spoken. Personally I didn't really care all that much about Ambrosia but I do like this game. Really looking forward to his next game, which is also about a nun. This dude really likes schoolgirls and nuns.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Well, this game has twice the numbers of sales of Ambrosia on DLSite so the public has already spoken. Personally I didn't really care all that much about Ambrosia but I do like this game. Really looking forward to his next game, which is also about a nun. This dude really likes schoolgirls and nuns.
He likes what he likes. Big purity corruption vibes with those 2 types

Reactions: Adramaster
Sep 21, 2021
Is it possible to use normal outfits in battles somehow or Amane is locked into Celesphonia's outfit no matter what? Maybe some post-game item or something? I kinda miss the customization variety in, cough, battle action Ambrosia had.

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
can someone tell me if it's possible she walks naked outside her house? and about pregnancy how does this mechanic work or is it just at the end?

Reactions: bambigg

kkarma

Dec 12, 2019
What a disappointment. I got excited looking at how many locations there are and how npcs keep saying "it's dangerous at night here" but most locations are pretty empty without mission. Ambrosia was a lot better with towns that has buildings that you can actually enter and npcs that are more interactable.

Last edited:

Luciferial

Sep 23, 2017
Here is some info for how Shame Resistance works. I'll edit in more details (in place of the currently-present question marks) later after I've double-checked the specifics.

The following skills/titles (which appear in the Memories menu) affect Shame Resistance:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Note that the above skills might not immediately unlock after satisfying the requirements. Talking to an NPC can force the game to check if the requirements are satisfied for any of them.

Additionally, the 'Special' piece of equipment Sealing Eyepatch raises Shame Resistance by 15, but it seems to be bugged -- when I used it to reach a threshold for more outfits, I still couldn't wear those outfits. The teacher in the photo club can synthesize this item.

You can get the webcam by talking to the guy at the top of the photo clubroom after unlocking Screwtube on your computer. You can unlock Screwtube by attempting certain Free missions, such as the Renegade Suppression mission which becomes available in Chapter 2. It doesn't matter whether you succeed or fail the mission.

Ways to increase Shame Experience (to unlock the relevant skills/titles) include: letting the guy by the School's stairs look up your skirt, selling your tights Downtown.

Ways to increase Exposure Experience (to unlock the relevant skills/titles) include: letting the guy in the Outdoor Mall look up your skirt, using your webcam to stream (something sexy?).

Increasing Shame Resistance lets you wear the lewder outfits (which should be obvious from their descriptions). It's also required for some scenes, e.g. you need at least 50 shame resist to have sex in the men's bath at Oasis. Once your Shame Resistance reaches 50 you can leave the house while cum-stained. Once your Shame Resistance reaches 100 you can wander around without clothes on.
I'm Stuck at can't get her to remove underwear event I've Restraint/Embarrass Resistance 20 please do tell how can i got that

Reactions: KAAR01

DannyCCC

Oct 30, 2019
Does anyone know where to get the special fiber for the fishing rod? been looking everywhere and killing a lot of enemies but haven't found anywhere to buy nor an enemy that drops it unless I'm blind as a bat and missed it somewhere, if I have can someone point me in the right direction. Thanks!

kkarma

Dec 12, 2019
Does anyone know where to get the special fiber for the fishing rod? been looking everywhere and killing a lot of enemies but haven't found anywhere to buy nor an enemy that drops it unless I'm blind as a bat and missed it somewhere, if I have can someone point me in the right direction. Thanks!
Renegade adept drops it. I got mine from the renegade free mission (the red mob)

Jul 7, 2017
I'm Stuck at can't get her to remove underwear event I've Restraint/Embarrass Resistance 20 please do tell how can i got that
Like it says in the post you quoted, you need to get her Exposure Experience to 20. Just keep letting the guy in the mall flip your skirt, and/or streaming on the webcam. There are probably other ways to increase it, but those are the two I know of.

Nyarlykins

Sep 10, 2017
Is it possible to get a corrupt version of her magical outfit without a bad end ? It feels weird havin 99/100 corruption and no alternate costume.

Reactions: pizbia

agus gines

Jun 23, 2018
no special cg for the final boss? i completed the game and there is none in the full gallery and dont have any saves to go back and loose, so If someone can confirm

Rasc

Dec 15, 2019
Is there a list of all the outfits and how to get them somewhere? I hope there is a skimpier of swimsuits.

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
Crisis difficulty is pretty pointless tbh, it gives the same 'awards' as very hard difficulty apparently. Crisis kinda multiplies enemy hp by, I don't know, maybe 4 times?
It's not pointless because it scales better. Very Hard becomes a cakewalk around the middle of the game which makes it boring and nearly impossible to see any mid-battle events because you kill shit way too fast. Enemy grabs are basically irrelevant and combat becomes "hold Z" simulator. You basically have to lose on purpose to see any sexy stuff which sucks.
Crisis fixes that. You can still overlevel it if you going to grind like a madman but you can't do it while "playing normally" like every other difficulty.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Where Do i get hynosis resist btw?
Hypnosis Resist can be found in three places. One was described already, go to the Outdoor Mall and attend the Love Cult while using an Exploration II+ Engram and there will be a secret passage with a brief case containing the Heart Lock.

A second source is at the Suspicious Bookstore. Buy the Hypnosis for Dummies book for 50k, read it, and gain some resist.

There is a second accessory, the Butterfly Piercing that you can buy at the Accessory Shop (I think Downtown? Maybe Outdoor Mall as well).

You can also buy an item from Mado in the Photography Club that reduces Hypnosis stage. It won't help you resist to actually break the lamps, but it will remove any Hypnosis you accumulate. Unfortunately it doesn't seem there's any impact from having high Hypnosis other than unlocking H scenes and slightly reducing MDEF.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Can anybody provide a full list of sex titles and outfits and how to obtain them? Some of this stuff is pretty obscure and needs a bit of a walkthrough. Lol.

KiraKiraKira

Aug 27, 2018
anyone know where to get dream key?
thank you so much, that helped a lot, but i have another question, where would i acquire the dream key?
If you guys haven't already found it, I just found a guy underneath the school that drops it. Just past the midway teleport, on the right hand side of the pool there's a hidden path. Not sure where else to find it, been hunting for it also lol.

4.40 star(s) 100 Votes