Ackillez

Jan 7, 2019
I got to 90% hypnosis resist with the item from the hidden room in the love cult, another item sold by the accessory salesman downtown and a passive skill from a book sold by the bookstore.

Reactions: HoneyLibido

jugle

Jan 24, 2019
Ok I think I'm a dumbass because that shouldn't be hard, but where in the corrupted library?

Memoria just told me it was located "at the far right", but I can't manage to find it

I'm level 2 corruption btw, it should be open

Bigbadboy28

Jul 16, 2020
Crisis difficulty is only brutal for the first dungeon, afterwards grinding is pretty manageable. I'm a slow player who often goes AFK so there's probably a lot of wasted time, but I finished the game in 16 hours. This includes the true simulated Apollion.

You can do a massage, but the massage molests you

Only level 40ish? wha? I only beat the non post game final boss after reaching level 90. There should be an event involving a giant robot if you continue to the post game as well as an event involving your tanned friend.

Crisis difficulty is pretty pointless tbh, it gives the same 'awards' as very hard difficulty apparently. Crisis kinda multiplies enemy hp by, I don't know, maybe 4 times?
Can you please tell me where to get the massage

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
Ok I think I'm a dumbass because that shouldn't be hard, but where in the corrupted library?

Memoria just told me it was located "at the far right", but I can't manage to find it

I'm level 2 corruption btw, it should be open
It is here. You should be able to go through the door now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Seamonkey
Dec 26, 2019
I was wondering the same but the invisible train groper investigation. Apparently the train groper doesn't have anything following after, but the bath scene you can still fish out the monster and still see the following scenes after getting lewder. A real shame cause I really like the train groper trope, and besides that investigation thing, there is only the one groper that appears on the train.
Hmm. Weird. I guess I'll just complete it then.

Also, when you level up, it says "costume functionality improved". Is that just more stats?

Massah

Feb 29, 2020
Stuck on the post game Robot quest, where the heck are the notes? I've looked all over the underground lab.

potiongamma

Oct 21, 2021
Getting corruption kind of defeats the purpose of a low-lust playthrough though. Isn't getting the hero to the end unblemished the whole point?
I initially recommended corruption if you didn't care for a high lust stat. I only just started my corruption run but I'm pretty sure you can end the game low-lust with the benefits of max corruption. My first Ambrosia playthrough was a virgin slut run where I avoided any insertion but saw every other hentai scene.

I wanted to have a virgin run, though. Without losing. If even just a "low lust" run requires 8 hours of save scumming, I'm not sure I'm ready for the challenge, lol.

I picked up +20 MP, got healing, synthesis (for +200 HP gear), martial Engram (to farm mobs without wasting mana), and fire for the boss, plus some equipment for more stats. So my "strategy" is even more effective than yours. Still die to the boss at lvl 7, lol.

I did all of this, btw, even if those bonuses aren't really that important in the grand scheme of things.
I ended up speccing into explosion magic in ch 2 to grind mobs because mana is easy to refill between battles where as you'd have to charge up TP during battles. I chose MAT +3 bonus at the start but I honestly prefer physical/TP attacks too. I stuck with Iron Gear too until I found out how broken Lucky Card was and played with Radical gear for evasion % and more agility to outspeed bosses. Finally, you should see my thoughts above your quote.

100 corruption is a game over thought.
Just stop before 100. You can get Soul Corrosion then go the Magic Salve to keep it down. I haven't been that far yet to confirm how it plays.
EDIT: In CH 1 at least, corruption caps at 99/10 and I can't get 100.

Last edited:

garuda1

Nov 29, 2018
In post-game, how do I get the quest to bring a familiar to Memoria? I summoned every familiar before beating the main story and completed every post-game quest but it won't trigger for me.

teddidiah

Mar 24, 2019
This game really would have benefited from maybe like three less dungeons. The ending fatigue gets pretty real by the lab.

GurochanExia

Jan 4, 2019
Just some question.
Is this version got the latest installment update story or not?
Especially the extra h-dungeon tentacles and etc.
Can someone tell me please before download this one

Yokohama1501

Jan 15, 2019
Stuck on the post game Robot quest, where the heck are the notes? I've looked all over the underground lab.
Teleport to the midpoint and then go through the left door.

In post-game, how do I get the quest to bring a familiar to Memoria? I summoned every familiar before beating the main story and completed every post-game quest but it won't trigger for me.
It's in the corruption room/forbidden library, you need a certain level of corruption to access it.

Reactions: garuda1

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
Given that there's no guide yet, what would you all recommend as the best way to play it? Go pure, try to win undefeated and then NG+ a total monster defeat slut?

potiongamma

Oct 21, 2021
Download the patch silently and do not ask questions, there are still some changes there.))) :LOL: You still have to download it anyway.))) :ROFLMAO:

If something does not suit you, please contact here and say that Dear administration, it is not very convenient for me to pirate to download your patch without knowing the list of changes.

By the way, what's the list of changes? I'm just curious. :unsure:
I have the game on steam and don't have 1.05 or changelog...

potiongamma

Oct 21, 2021
Given that there's no guide yet, what would you all recommend as the best way to play it? Go pure, try to win undefeated and then NG+ a total monster defeat slut?
Yea I did a pure crisis run, now I'm doing a slut ng+ but refusing to use old items/engrams until I unlock it in the run. Pure Crisis run is a huge grind.

teddidiah

Mar 24, 2019
Honestly just play. Lust to make her lewder is a separate grinding stat from corruption, and corruption just makes the game easier until you get a gameover. It's a very simple, straight forward experience. If you're remotely paying attention it's unlikely you're going to get defeated naturally outside of extreme crisis difficulty.

Lust level two unlocks all scenes (and the third level has the usual nymphomania alternative) as far as I know. I wouldn't recommend planning a NG+ as outside of hitting a game over there doesn't seem like there would be any variation in the story beats and you get free roam at the end.

Reactions: ScotchGuy
Jul 7, 2017
Here is some info for how Shame Resistance works (based on version 1.04, in case that makes a difference).

The following skills/titles (which appear in the Memories menu) affect Shame Resistance:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Note that the above skills might not immediately unlock after satisfying the requirements. Talking to an NPC can force the game to check if the requirements are satisfied for any of them.

Additionally, the 'Special' piece of equipment Sealing Eyepatch raises Shame Resistance by 15, but it seems to be bugged -- when I used it to reach a threshold for more outfits, I still couldn't wear those outfits. The teacher in the photo club can synthesize this item.

You can get the webcam by talking to the guy at the top of the photo clubroom after unlocking Screwtube on your computer. You can unlock Screwtube by attempting certain Free missions, such as the Renegade Suppression mission which becomes available in Chapter 2. It doesn't matter whether you succeed or fail the mission.

Ways to increase Shame Experience (to unlock the relevant skills/titles) include: letting the guy by the School's stairs look up your skirt, selling your tights Downtown, using your webcam to stream "something sexy".

Ways to increase Exposure Experience (to unlock the relevant skills/titles) include: letting the guy in the Outdoor Mall look up your skirt, using your webcam to stream "something sexy".

Increasing Shame Resistance lets you wear the lewder outfits (which should be obvious from their descriptions). It's also required for some scenes, e.g. you need at least 50 shame resist to have sex in the men's bath at Oasis. Once your Shame Resistance reaches 50 you can leave the house while cum-stained. Once your Shame Resistance reaches 100 you can wander around without clothes on.

Last edited:

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
You should be able to enter the door on the left in Ars Memoria and do some things in there. You also become able to unlock the final engram that never responded.
The thing in that room says it's sealed. Not sure how to open it.

4.40 star(s) 100 Votes