Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
how can I win the last battle? I always get a bad ending
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

there 1 ending i really want to get how do i get the normal ending when shes slut weraing a cheerleader outfit that says Whore on it? what steps do i need to do?

dont see quest in my mission tab went to park notting there either for quest
It's a quest named Demi-Monstrum in the park, it has a star in it's name which means you can only accept it by talking to the boy in the photograph club at school, can't accept from Amane's laptop, every Mission that has a star in the name is related to story/events somehow.

narutomater

May 2, 2020

It's a quest named Demi-Monstrum in the park, it has a star in it's name which means you can only accept it by talking to the boy in the photograph club at school, can't accept from Amane's laptop, every Mission that has a star in the name is related to story/events somehow.
ok thanks

Reactions: Lyem

Ryuzakku

Sep 23, 2018
oh i see it event at park only? thought you could walk around anywhere naked like in Ambrosia so it park only at night?
Yeah it's in the park. If you haven't seen it yet, hit all of the heart areas, talk to everyone and then enter the men's washroom for a scene.

narutomater

May 2, 2020
been playing this game and seen alot in it and have to say this game is pretty good but Ambrosia is still alot better does anyone Agree? i just feel like Ambrosia has more things to enjoy i was bit upset that you cant keep all your learned skills unlike in Ambrosia and cant walk anywhere Naked except the park those are the 2 things im upset about

Jul 7, 2017
been playing this game and seen alot in it and have to say this game is pretty good but Ambrosia is still alot better does anyone Agree? i just feel like Ambrosia has more things to enjoy i was bit upset that you cant keep all your learned skills unlike in Ambrosia and cant walk anywhere Naked except the park those are the 2 things im upset about
You can go anywhere naked. Seems like the only requirement is that your Shame Resistance is at least 100%. Feels like a lot of NPCs don't even notice, though.

nightmate01

Mar 9, 2019
I checked and i don't have that file, which means either you're not playing the 1.05 that was uploaded a while ago or it might be a file from rpgmaker RTP's.

As for the quest, you can do it, it won't have a combat nor any sexual event that ins't avoidable.

Elysion deal light dmg with the soul rhapsody skill, and our heroine has little to no light resistance.
If you beat the secret boss Null and take the item he's guarding, you should have an easier way with him, else just keep Last Sanctuary + Debuff him with -atk/m-atk and you should avoid being one rounded even when he acts twice.
View attachment 1807096

If you raise your Lust stat too high you'll likely get the "Magical Slut" ending rather than the true one, but i don't know how high.
Corruption will lead to a bad end too if it gets too high, you'll eventually be permanently debuffed with Soul corruption and thus cannot lower corruption past a certain point.

Slime Core comes from Mother Blob, it's the secret boss in Factory Ruins, in a small room close to the endpoint teleport.
View attachment 1807133 View attachment 1807135

Odd Eggs come from Demon Matrix, he's the secret boss in the Secret Club, hidden in underworld b6f treasure room.
View attachment 1807118 View attachment 1807129

Dream Key drops from Morpheus, he's the secret boss in the Otherworld Academy, hidden in the pool room.
View attachment 1807104 View attachment 1807111

Laboratory Midpoint, door on the right, monster pen
View attachment 1807136

Problem is Soulphonica shares it gather spot with Soul Flower and Blue Rose, i recommend you save before gathering and just reload if you don't get Soulphonica, saves you from sleeping and going back to the same spot if you don't get enough.
Can you tell me where is null location i use other tips but no work he still 1 hit me and hp go down 1

Jul 7, 2017
Can you tell me where is null location i use other tips but no work he still 1 hit me and hp go down 1
Most of the dungeons have a hidden boss that you can find by following an invisible path -- you can see the invisible paths if you equip the Exploration engram (level II or higher). Null is the hidden boss in Dark Prison (reached through Ars Memoria). If I recall correctly, Null is toward the top-right of one of the later rooms in Dark Prison.

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
Null is located in the dark prison midpoint, through a hidden path.
1652396908183.png

You might be dying to the insta kill effect of Soul Rhapsody and not the dmg itself, for that you need an item that protects from instant death (you should get it in the prison too).
1652397026804.png 1652397066990.png

Equip the Soul Split Magatama so you have resistance agains't the insta kill effect, that should work.

Reactions: TheodoreBear

Jouster

Sep 12, 2018
so, I've been trying off and on again for the last few days while NG+ to unlock all of the screwtube videos, this is what I've got so far and how I got them in the spoiler, if you have any more of these please tell me so I know it exists and if you know how it was unlocked tell us, a guess is fine if you don't remember.

--Edit for V 1.04--
there are 8 total the 1st boss can be lost to, you might need to do the [progression spoilers] for them though, just keep at it if it doesn't work the 1st time.

Last edited:
Jul 7, 2017
so, I've been trying off and on again for the last few days while NG+ to unlock all of the screwtube videos, this is what I've got so far and how I got them in the spoiler, if you have any more of these please tell me so I know it exists and if you know how it was unlocked tell us, a guess is fine if you don't remember.
Your screenshot is missing "Magical Girl Cums from Tentacle Rape" and "Magical Girl in Transparent Costume!". Based on the names I would guess that these two are from losing to the Sewer boss and the Boarding Platform boss, respectively. (I got these names from looking at the game's code, so I'm pretty sure there aren't any others missing.)

knuthamsun

Aug 1, 2020
So, what's the point of Celesphia?
You need Brave Heart II and Heroic gear to craft it. But Celesphia gives you even less stats than Brave Heart II and you also lose that delicious +100 Mana.

What's the catch?

Ghinan

Nov 9, 2018
Still, i disappointed because there's no virgin ending scene.. i believe previous work (Anthesis, not Ambrosia because same) there are virgin ending. well is okey.

PS: I got ending, become Teacher's Slave hahahahaha

Capture.PNG

Jul 7, 2017
So, what's the point of Celesphia?
You need Brave Heart II and Heroic gear to craft it. But Celesphia gives you even less stats than Brave Heart II and you also lose that delicious +100 Mana.
Looks like Celesphia gives less ATK and MAT, but more total stats than Brave Heart II. Additionally, Celesphia is an ingredient to craft Eternity Core, which gives strictly more stats than either of them (except for the +100 MP, which you still lose).

how can i find the camera?
Either by using the thread search, or by checking the FAQ page of the spreadsheet that I keep posting every time one of you refuses to use this forum's search feature:

4.30 star(s) 97 Votes