RPGM Complete Magical Girl Luna's Misfortunes[1.09][namaste koboo]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

ranashadow

Oct 26, 2019
In story Luna pretty much wins every battle apart from when she gets captured by science girl. Shes never really supposed to lose so every time you lose its always her first time experiencing pleasure and climaxing. Thats why her power is 'innocence'. So to add a corruption system would alter the game.

Shes to remain pure and innocent throughout the sequel. Which makes losing more satisfying because its always her first time and shes always confused.

I do wonder how far in development the sequel is in though. Luna 1 came out early last year I think? So its usually 2 - 4 year cycle depending on a lot of circumstances. Because he's using RPG-MMV engine most of the assets are already there. Its just doing the huge amounts of art work, enemies, bosses, script etc. Id like to think they've got a direction for the story at this point so now its just more of a case of artwork, pictures etc

ranashadow

Oct 26, 2019
There was an update from the dev team. This month they havent been able to get a great deal of work done due to the weather and extreme heat. Theres also freak-weather in Japan too which may have played a small part. Official translations are going well including the Eng version which should be available on DLsite and possibly Steam.

The enemy guidebook is also progressing too as well as the Luna DLC where you take control of the Evil sister elves. What the story is about I dont know but he has stated it will be linked and referenced in the official Luna sequel.

JadedFirefly

Apr 24, 2021
I seee…. On and other thing how do u beat the post battle against ende?
Get a stock of Bitter-Looking Stem in the underground of City of Rubel. TP recovery is gold.

(Recovery ->) Shield of Innocence -> whatever attack to trigger restraints -> Bitter-Looking Stem -> Innocence (Unbinding Magic) -> Bitter-Looking Stem -> Shield of Innocence

As long as you have the agility to cast first before Ende possibly restrains you, that's exactly 5 turns of downtime between Shield of Innocences.

Toss in a few (turnless stacks twice) Magical Guards if you find yourself dying inbetween even with Recovery I guess.

and go get Belfelt's Treasure at that crack in Belfelt Castle - Dungeon 3 (right after defeating Angel γ) too. Sweet passive HP & MP & TP regen.
스크린샷 2024-09-04 204433.png

Last edited:

JadedFirefly

Apr 24, 2021
Is there really, really, really nothing to unlock in the bad end other than reaching B1F and unlocking dungeon enemy gallery? It feels as though the following 2 yellow portals each from good end & bad end could be connected,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and these 2 yellow ocatagons each from good end & bad end be linked

and the yellow pulsating crystal from Noir's Room be the key to activating the portal in this room. which appears after you charge at Noir in bad end. get punished by being dangled in a room with X counterclockwising near. Escape and go via top left exit where X entered from (I did it by no-clip but I assume if you beat the bs 1-1000 odds you can break free and head there likewise), go through the area and be greeted by Noir and promptly defeated (who does have dialogue, so this place IS meant to be accessed). You can't interact with the yellow portal since you're defeated by Noir, but if you cheat through and interact with it, it DOES show the message as shown in screenshot below. Which means it IS meant to be interactable? am I being crazy here? Breaking tampering or fessing with the crystal in anyway could break the barrier and let Luna escape right?

not to mention these 2 closed unopenable doors being quite suspicious (connected? maybe? plausibly?)
(The first image is Belfelt Castle - Hidden Room that's accessible via crack in top wall in Belfelt Castle - Dungeon 3)

Portals you can't interact with, doors you can't open, surely there's something more to it? somehow?

ranashadow

Oct 26, 2019
Is there really, really, really nothing to unlock in the bad end other than reaching B1F and unlocking dungeon enemy gallery? It feels as though the following 2 yellow portals each from good end & bad end could be connected,

and the yellow pulsating crystal from Noir's Room be the key to activating the portal in this room. which appears after you charge at Noir in bad end. get punished by being dangled in a room with X counterclockwising near. Escape and go via top left exit where X entered from (I did it by no-clip but I assume if you beat the bs 1-1000 odds you can break free and head there likewise), go through the area and be greeted by Noir and promptly defeated (who does have dialogue, so this place IS meant to be accessed). You can't interact with the yellow portal since you're defeated by Noir, but if you cheat through and interact with it, it DOES show the message as shown in screenshot below. Which means it IS meant to be interactable? am I being crazy here? Breaking tampering or fessing with the crystal in anyway could break the barrier and let Luna escape right?

not to mention these 2 closed unopenable doors being quite suspicious (connected? maybe? plausibly?)
(The first image is Belfelt Castle - Hidden Room that's accessible via crack in top wall in Belfelt Castle - Dungeon 3)

Portals you can't interact with, doors you can't open, surely there's something more to it? somehow?

At this point I dont think theres much to discover or even wait for. The dev has finished the game, he might do one more update, maybe another 'what-if' battle or some bug fixes but theres nothing else to be done, nothing else on the roadmap. He's still working on Luna but its more like a Luna DLC which will act as a bridge between Luna 1 and 2. You could maybe call it Luna 1.5. Then theres the official translations which he's done Chinese, now hes doing Korean and possibly English last. Then it will be full focus on Luna 2. My prediction Luna 2 will be out mid to late next year, but it depends how far into development they are with it. I can imagine he's been doing bits of it like storyboard etc. All it depends on when he releases this Luna DLC. Once thats out I reckon thats a sign Luna 2 will be about 15 - 20% finished

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018

I would love if it's the case, but tbh I think 12 might have mentioned it when doing the translation.

... unless they're in on keeping it a surprise :unsure:. Though honestly, I think it's more that the dev put a bit more effort into mapmaking than most of the RPGM-slop developers we're used to.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Is there really, really, really nothing to unlock in the bad end other than reaching B1F and unlocking dungeon enemy gallery?
I would love if it's the case, but tbh I think 12 might have mentioned it when doing the translation.

... unless they're in on keeping it a surprise :unsure:. Though honestly, I think it's more that the dev put a bit more effort into mapmaking than most of the RPGM-slop developers we're used to.
I believe the answer is in this direction. Those likely represent the same door and connected portals in a world-building sense, but the game also is likely not coded to connect those doors/portals. Another example: even if you beat the battle at the end of the bad end dungeon, the game acts as if you lost because the only scenario programmed in is for losing to that enemy.

Reactions: Beggarman

JadedFirefly

Apr 24, 2021
At this point I dont think theres much to discover or even wait for. The dev has finished the game, he might do one more update, maybe another 'what-if' battle or some bug fixes but theres nothing else to be done, nothing else on the roadmap. He's still working on Luna but its more like a Luna DLC which will act as a bridge between Luna 1 and 2. You could maybe call it Luna 1.5. Then theres the official translations which he's done Chinese, now hes doing Korean and possibly English last. Then it will be full focus on Luna 2. My prediction Luna 2 will be out mid to late next year, but it depends how far into development they are with it. I can imagine he's been doing bits of it like storyboard etc. All it depends on when he releases this Luna DLC. Once thats out I reckon thats a sign Luna 2 will be about 15 - 20% finished

I believe the answer is in this direction. Those likely represent the same door and connected portals in a world-building sense, but the game also is likely not coded to connect those doors/portals. Another example: even if you beat the battle at the end of the bad end dungeon, the game acts as if you lost because the only scenario programmed in is for losing to that enemy.
Quite a shame, I guess the only thing left is to unlock that 2nd last Glossary entry. At least I got all the Illustrations. (For that matter, where is this entry found? I can't check the cheatsheet to see what it is because you can't unlock the glossary with the home basement crystal)

Last edited:

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
Yellow circles represent Noir's teleporters. It's mostly a world building thing to lightly suggest that they don't work properly because Luna destroyed Noir's home. Also it's as Beggarman said, there was no text in the game to suggest there's something more related to them.

Nov 13, 2022
Are the fights supposed to be easy? I started playing yesterday and I just one-shot or two-shot most enemies (not including the mid-bosses). I even started on Normal difficulty. E.g. I just went against a Thug who has 400 HP and I did a basic attack (no special or magic) and did ~300 damage.

I dunno if I did something to get my game bugged or the game decided I needed the easy difficulty despite selecting normal difficulty or what. Is this normal?

I kinda find it annoying, because it makes most fights trivial and makes it actually difficult to get to the kink without intentionally doing nothing for multiple turns in a row.

ranashadow

Oct 26, 2019
Are the fights supposed to be easy? I started playing yesterday and I just one-shot or two-shot most enemies (not including the mid-bosses). I even started on Normal difficulty. E.g. I just went against a Thug who has 400 HP and I did a basic attack (no special or magic) and did ~300 damage.

I dunno if I did something to get my game bugged or the game decided I needed the easy difficulty despite selecting normal difficulty or what. Is this normal?

I kinda find it annoying, because it makes most fights trivial and makes it actually difficult to get to the kink without intentionally doing nothing for multiple turns in a row.
Most fights are just puzzle based. Knowing when to attack, heal, defend etc. Its not a tactical RPG. Its just mainly fetish based.

If you keep levelling up and focus on one attribute like ATTACK power you will be OP'd pretty quick

Nov 13, 2022
Most fights are just puzzle based. Knowing when to attack, heal, defend etc. Its not a tactical RPG. Its just mainly fetish based.

If you keep levelling up and focus on one attribute like ATTACK power you will be OP'd pretty quick
Sure, but I didn't even level up much. I'm only level 9 now while in the 3rd section.

But even when I started the game and before any level ups, I was pretty OP already. I did ~200 damage with the basic attack to fairies, which have exactly 200 health, so I just one shot them.

Mystic21

Sep 20, 2024
View attachment 1789088
Overview
This is a world where magic exists.
Luna, who grew up with the great witch Soleil, is now an accomplished witch (?).
Pure, innocent, and free-spirited Luna's little adventures and the many mishaps she encounters.
Release Date: 24-02-2023
Developer: namaste koboo
Censored: Yes
Language: English (Edited MTL)
Length: 5-8 hours
Genre:

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
Sure, but I didn't even level up much. I'm only level 9 now while in the 3rd section.

But even when I started the game and before any level ups, I was pretty OP already. I did ~200 damage with the basic attack to fairies, which have exactly 200 health, so I just one shot them.
Game is not really supposed to be hard. And Luna's freak strength at points is a punchline to a joke. (Like when Rico learns Luna held back when hitting Rico during their first encounter.)

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes