RPGM Complete Magical Girl Luna's Misfortunes[1.09][namaste koboo]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

ranashadow

Oct 26, 2019
Is doing the black cage dungeon in bad ending worth it? I'm stuck on start of floor 2 no idea how to move on and I'm not even sure if I'm gonna get anything out of it.
No. Its a brain killer. The dev made in near impossible. Especially the dancing one where they all move in squares, had to tango my way through it all

Nice41411

Aug 30, 2024
Yeah after seeing all the comments I decided to just give up, that zig zag square movement in floor 2 was fucking with me too much

JadedFirefly

Apr 24, 2021
I dont understand how to install that
Gotta let people know who you're replying/talking to
If by any chance you were replying to me about the cheats, can't say I have much advice than to follow the 'Install' instructions. (I can try and help out if you ask me about specifics I suppose?)
I myself just discard everything other than the www folder and
1. Copy-paste the www/js/plugins to equivalent folder. Often time its the same path but occasionally some games have differing file structure (the js folder always exists though)
2. Edit plugins.js file (probably in same folder where js folder is) by pasting {"name":"Cheat_Menu","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}} at the end (Before the ending ]; mind you. and put a preceding comma as necessary)
3. Done

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 6 Votes