4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

Veyssia

Sep 1, 2019
Encountered this issue earlier today. If you try to rename any of the already existing digit files to 'digitNaN' it will stop the game from black screening with the error message but then the invasion counter will no longer be going up no matter what you do.
So delete that file 'digitNaN' specifically if you created it and still have it in your 'pictures' folder.

The way I managed to fix it is as follows:

First -- Open up the game's 'save' folder >> Go to saveeditor.online >> Drop the 'global' file into it >> Left side of the screen, click on '20' >> Click on 'variables' >> Look at list in the middle, then find variable '5' >> In the text box next to it, change the value to 100 >> Download it then overwrite your old 'global' file with this new one.

Second -- Drop your save slot with the issue as well into the same website (for me, it was 'file4') >> Left side of the screen, click on 'variables' again >> Click on '_data' >> Look at list in the middle, then find variable '5' >> In the text box next to it, change the value to 100 >> Download it then overwrite your old save file slot with this new one.

Next time you load up the save, invasion should be at 100 and when you end the day, it'll trigger the next invasion event, then the counter for it should then be properly reset. It might work if you save before the battle as you're talking to the cat, but the way I did it is that I just completed the invasion straight away, and only then I saved, on the day after the I completed the invasion event.

Everything went well for me after that and I completed the game without the error ever popping up again.

... Just noticed as I was writing all this, the core issue seems to have been found and is getting patched.
Welp, I'll still just post the 'hack' I managed to do it through.
In case the patch doesn't work for some reason, try and see if the above mentioned stuff works for you instead.
Btw wow very well done on your part anyways.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Magical Girl - Magical Girl Breasty [v1.12] [Lovely Pretty Ultra Loving You] - Compressed

Win [530 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Senop69

f95poke

Apr 21, 2017
I got this bug(attached) bug001.png

Closed the game and then ran the patch from the game directory.

Launched the game same bug happened.

khaja

Jul 8, 2017
I keep getting this bug at the third boss:

TypeError
$gameVariables.value(...).isAlive is not a function

I'm not sure if it is related to me playing on Scrub mode (just want the H). I one-shot the boss. Think that's related?

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I got this bug(attached) View attachment 3893188

Closed the game and then ran the patch from the game directory.

Launched the game same bug happened.

TypeError

I'm not sure if it is related to me playing on Scrub mode (just want the H). I one-shot the boss. Think that's related?

Save?

meltyquestfan

Aug 2, 2020
how to access the gallery? I stopped playing mid games and I still can't find the gallery room/option

EDIT1:

Load the save
"Secret Site"
First option
The gallery

you are welcome

Reactions: Dargondo

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019

TypeError

I'ts a random stuff, it was the same thing for my mtl, no clue what variable might trigger the crash but it might be the game itself (perhaps an enemy that try to penetrate an object, or a spawn).

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes