4.30 star(s) 16 Votes

Burningdark

Apr 7, 2020
You seem like someone who has played the game a lot, won't you share your save with us?
Sorry, I usually delete games when I complete them so it's easier to tell what I have left to play. Doesn't look like I still have this one. I'm sure there's a full save somewhere in this thread if you search.

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
Working for me. Screenshot your error. Run GameUpdate.bat not patch.bat

View attachment 3887384
File downloads to wrong directory and is saved to c:\repo.zip so than it is not found.

Code:
PS H:\Extract\Magical Girl - Magical Breasty V1.08 [Rj01099098]> .\GAMEUPDATE.bat
        1 file(s) copied.
Checking for pwsh...
pwsh not found. Falling back to powershell...
Checking for powershell... powershell found.
Using powershell for script execution.
"Getting latest commit SHA hash"
"Previous SHA hash not found"
"Assuming first time patching..."
"Downloading latest patch..."
"Extracting..."
"Applying patch..."
File not found - *
0 File(s) copied
"Cleaning up..."
Could Not Find H:\Extract\Magical Girl - Magical Breasty V1.08 [Rj01099098]\repo.zip
The system cannot find the file specified.
Press any key to continue . . .
As you can see it says file not found and patch does not actually apply. The only way I get the file to apply is if I than copy the repo.zip from c:\ and copy to the the current folder.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
File downloads to wrong directory and is saved to c:\repo.zip so than it is not found.

Code:
PS H:\Extract\Magical Girl - Magical Breasty V1.08 [Rj01099098]> .\GAMEUPDATE.bat
        1 file(s) copied.
Checking for pwsh...
pwsh not found. Falling back to powershell...
Checking for powershell... powershell found.
Using powershell for script execution.
"Getting latest commit SHA hash"
"Previous SHA hash not found"
"Assuming first time patching..."
"Downloading latest patch..."
"Extracting..."
"Applying patch..."
File not found - *
0 File(s) copied
"Cleaning up..."
Could Not Find H:\Extract\Magical Girl - Magical Breasty V1.08 [Rj01099098]\repo.zip
The system cannot find the file specified.
Press any key to continue . . .
Your path is probably too long so its defaulting the current directory to the C drive. Try renaming the super long folder name you have to something smaller. "MagicalBreasty"

Could also be a permissions issue with your H drive.

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
damn, thanks dude you really went out and beyond to improve the translation of the game. The skills were so hard to understand before and it's very clear now. Personal question, I wonder if some Jap devs have approached you to create an official translation (even though you use AI MTL, it's very advanced and can even rival/be better than manual translation) of their games? Your AI MTL is 1000% better than what some jap devs official MTL their games with. It might be that you're not willing to work with developers (you prefer to distribute your patches for free) or some personal ethics of some kind (you do say to support the devs if people like the games).

With your AI MTL and some banger jap h games they could even profit by releasing their game at the same time period they release their JP version (since you can AI MTL quickly compared to manual translation that can take a long time). Anyway, thanks again and a big fan of your AI MTL (the only MTL I can tolerate).

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes