4.20 star(s) 25 Votes
Sep 22, 2016
Has anyone been able to use the with this game? I keep getting ReferenceError: UNDERGROUND_TITLE is not defined, I've never gotten it with any other MV or MZ games and playing it in normal speed isn't exactly tempting.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Has anyone been able to use the with this game? I keep getting ReferenceError: UNDERGROUND_TITLE is not defined, I've never gotten it with any other MV or MZ games and playing it in normal speed isn't exactly tempting.
use Mtool

goready21

Jul 30, 2021
download the bugfix as is explained in the op
The bug Fix does not work. Anytime I open game menu after the event at the school beach trip this happens.
I've tested everything I could, but that file simply isn't there. Though there are some Japanese name images in img/pictures.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
The bug Fix does not work. Anytime I open game menu after the event at the school beach trip this happens.
I've tested everything I could, but that file simply isn't there. Though there are some Japanese name images in img/pictures.
I had the same issue, which was immediately fixed by upgrading from 1.08 to 1.12
The game-updater in the game files didn't work for me (because my antivirus blocked it without asking me) but the Gitgud solution worked perfectly.

Required: Patch the game with the latest fixes/changes by running GameUpdate in the game folder or by manually patching it via .
Apply Patch

1. Click Code
  2. Click Download ZIP
  3. Extract to game folder and Replace All.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
I had the same issue, which was immediately fixed by upgrading from 1.08 to 1.12
The game-updater in the game files didn't work for me (because my antivirus blocked it without asking me) but the Gitgud solution worked perfectly.
last translation was always with v1.12, only at first I've based my mtl with the v1.08

Autismo01

Sep 3, 2017
This was unexpectedly wholesome, still hasn't finished the game yet but that first boss defeat scene took a turn for the better lol

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Honestly, the whole city-hall plot seems a fair bit off-tone compared to the rest of the game so far.

The game goes out of it's way to warn you repeatedly about the swimteam, but then you get locked into this shit without being able to avoid it.

It's a pretty standard H-game plot, but the rest of the game (aside from the bad-ends and Ayase's dad) is so light and fluffy in tone that it feels like a stark contrast.

I want to go back to the highschool hijinks where she was flashing her boobs at her classmates and basking in their stares while playing dumb.
Not this gross old man telling a young girl that he's going to rape her until she's pregnant.
Where's the button to incinerate him with magic? Lmao.
Any tentacles in this one?

Comrade BLin

Jun 18, 2020
I've been getting an error where after I do the "office area" fight where you apologise to the civilians who get injured, whatever I do after, if I try and save or leave the classroom, I get a "failed to load" error. It's not always digit-2 either, though it is always "digit-" then a number. It seems to change depending on what I try and do next. I did install the bug fix. It's completely blocking me from proceeding.

View attachment 3589626
To anyone who encounter "Failed to load" img error, find GAMEUPDATE.bat in the game folder and run it.
After it download some extra files, the problem is solved. (at least that was what i do and it work)

Whiskeyfrisky

Mar 1, 2018
This is quite a fun game. I like the flexible build-focused gameplay and the sex scenes even if most are the same handfuls of CG reused.

However I think I've hit a game ending bug. The 3rd invasion counter has completely stopped, frozen on Six.

Wesstos

Jan 9, 2018
This is quite a fun game. I like the flexible build-focused gameplay and the sex scenes even if most are the same handfuls of CG reused.

However I think I've hit a game ending bug. The 3rd invasion counter has completely stopped, frozen on Six.
u need upadte a game from folder game or on 1st page u have link to gitgut and donwload the patch and should be ok then

TeaToaster

May 31, 2019
I found this bug, how can I fix it? View attachment 3923993
Aight so I had this bug too however downloading the patch from gitgud and loading the save from after second bossfight makes the Invasion counter go from 6 to 0 and from there it starts increasing by 10 each day instead of the intended 6.8 (even if you made save when counter was at 0 its still broken)

So obviously instead of working on replaying through all the progress I lost I decided to do some silly science instead, and try to find out what is wrong with it. First, you can see the Invasion counter is blank when game crashes so its easy to tell thats the issue. The intended invasion increase is 6.8 per day and after first day youre at 6. If you try to do Invasion suppresion before day changes and reduce it from 6 to 5 then on next day your counter will be 56 and on the following day it will crash the game again. If you lower it to 4 it will become 46 and again crash the game on following day. So since leaving invasion counter on 6 seems to cause the crash I tried doing 6>1>16>11 ...and from 11 it sent me all the way to invasion day. Same thing happened with 6>2>26>22>invasion and 6>1>16>10>invasion.

So it seems like there are two different things going on:

1. Counter ending on 6 = crash
2. Any number thats not 6 gets multiplied by 10 on next day and 6 gets added to it

In addition I noticed that in a save that got patched after second boss battle (the one that resets and starts increasing by 10) you can still trigger multiplication bug if you mess with the counter and prevent the reset from happening, however it goes away after you leave it on a number that ends with 6 and it reset it to 0, you cant break it like that anymore after that.

Unfortunately even after all of this I still didnt figure out why the counter resets and starts going up by 10 instead of 6, and I couldnt find a way to fix it by messing around in game so I guess all I can do is take the L and reload a save from before 2nd boss.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Aight so I had this bug too however downloading the patch from gitgud and loading the save from after second bossfight makes the Invasion counter go from 6 to 0 and from there it starts increasing by 10 each day instead of the intended 6.8 (even if you made save when counter was at 0 its still broken)

So obviously instead of working on replaying through all the progress I lost I decided to do some silly science instead, and try to find out what is wrong with it. First, you can see the Invasion counter is blank when game crashes so its easy to tell thats the issue. The intended invasion increase is 6.8 per day and after first day youre at 6. If you try to do Invasion suppresion before day changes and reduce it from 6 to 5 then on next day your counter will be 56 and on the following day it will crash the game again. If you lower it to 4 it will become 46 and again crash the game on following day. So since leaving invasion counter on 6 seems to cause the crash I tried doing 6>1>16>11 ...and from 11 it sent me all the way to invasion day. Same thing happened with 6>2>26>22>invasion and 6>1>16>10>invasion.

So it seems like there are two different things going on:

1. Counter ending on 6 = crash
2. Any number thats not 6 gets multiplied by 10 on next day and 6 gets added to it

In addition I noticed that in a save that got patched after second boss battle (the one that resets and starts increasing by 10) you can still trigger multiplication bug if you mess with the counter and prevent the reset from happening, however it goes away after you leave it on a number that ends with 6 and it reset it to 0, you cant break it like that anymore after that.

Unfortunately even after all of this I still didnt figure out why the counter resets and starts going up by 10 instead of 6, and I couldnt find a way to fix it by messing around in game so I guess all I can do is take the L and reload a save from before 2nd boss.
dazedanon

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes