4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I can't really troubleshoot issues with saves because games get all wonky when things are changed. I am though 100% sure that the counter is correct in the latest because it's this value here.

1727716113846.png

If you are on latest and a new save but it still gives you issues, then let me know and I can look deeper into it.

Syndevic

Nov 24, 2021
Currently Broken
Unofficial Repack [1.08]:

PlatformPixeldrain MirrorGofile Mirror (1 week)
Win/LinuxPixeldrain
Mac/OSX x64 (intel)Pixeldrain
Mac/OSX arm64 (apple silicon)Pixeldrain

Leave a Like if you Liked!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other Repacks
I hope at some point you can get these to work again as I can't get it to run properly on mac. I can get it to launch to the main menu but after hitting new game it just goes to a black screen, and no errors pop up so I have no idea what to do. It's really frustrating because for the most part the other games by this dev run fine on mac with a windows emulator.

emembon

May 9, 2024
I played on like Hard since it is the intended difficulty, but fuuuckk me i'm getting ass kicked even in free battles..... I focused melee since the game kinda leans into the focus on one thing stuff but goddamn i keep getting 2 shotted and there's a loooooott of enemies. Y'all got any broken builds for me lmao

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
I played on like Hard since it is the intended difficulty, but fuuuckk me i'm getting ass kicked even in free battles..... I focused melee since the game kinda leans into the focus on one thing stuff but goddamn i keep getting 2 shotted and there's a loooooott of enemies. Y'all got any broken builds for me lmao
AOE, no matter if your build does not support it. I have a fire melee focused build but put some AOE earth skills with buffs which helped a lot in early to mid game. Take your pace and keep moving/ going into a killzone so that you can kill enemies while taking minimal damage. Always have a shit ton of energy (the resource used in spells/ regen) because in HARD it will consume a lot, specially boss battles. I always won boss battles by a thin margin, almost at the verge of losing (my build is not the best). Just focus on one build (don't multi spec like going aoe skill points and single target skill points). Try to take out priority targets (those who deal the most damage/ inflict the shittiest debuffs on you). Use some buffs/debuffs if you have free skill slots even if your build is not focused on it.

Probably focus on upgrading defensive gear over offensive on hard since survivability is the main problem in hard.

Reactions: sauv_

ich0

Dec 14, 2018
Review quite high, it's been a while since i last really play a JRPG Eroge, is it worth playing ?
The gameplay is good, with nice tactical fights and skills.
The sex scenes use a lot of time on exhibitionism, but you can fast-forward it if you think it is too slow.
I would say try it.

Are the Reviews (25) not giving enough information?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Review quite high, it's been a while since i last really play a JRPG Eroge, is it worth playing ?
Depends on what you're looking for tbh. The game throws a lot of scenes at you but it's a while before Ayase gets fucked outside of the bad ends so it can feel kinda like a slow burn. The dialogue is rather longwinded sometimes, some scenes go on longer than they probably should because of it but they're built up well. It's depraved as all hell but it's also surprisingly wholesome in its depravity, like the homeless cum dumpster ending was legit heartwarming. In fact most of the bad endings are actually rather wholesome, for the most part they tend to subvert the character tropes the villains are based off of.
Overall it's one of my favourite RPGs on here but if someone's looking for brutal debasement of the MC, which I know a lot of FMC rpgm fans are looking for then it might come up a little shy. If you're feeling good about wholesome corruption that's closer to sexual liberation then I think this game is a hell of a lot of fun. It's also pretty funny.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Quite similar to the other games from this developer, but he's steadily getting better over time.

Slow burn, good gameplay, decent writing (though there are a few weird turns of phrases). I would definitely recommend.

ImBaka

Aug 19, 2023
try update the game from game folder or on 1st page here there is a link to github where u can donload a patch if this dosent help on page 16 there another solution
Could you give further instructions ? I cannot find patch on the 1st page

NTR_Lover87

Jul 3, 2022
Quite similar to the other games from this developer, but he's steadily getting better over time.

Slow burn, good gameplay, decent writing (though there are a few weird turns of phrases). I would definitely recommend.

Would much prefer if can disable her giant potrait on the right side.

hoangphucdang

Jun 18, 2022
View attachment 3583075

Overview:
Due to various circumstances, Ayase-san, a dark girl who is forced to fight as an overexposed magical girl, works hard at exposing herself to collect magical power, appears on TV, and becomes a masturbation pet for the boys in her class. She gradually awakens to the pleasures of a perverted woman, and in the end falls to the point of becoming the shared impregnated wife of the men around her. A morally corrupted school life reliving exposure shame SRPG!!!!

Thread Updated: 2024-07-31
Release Date: 2024-03-22
Developer: Lovely Pretty Ultra Loving You
Translator: stonefred767 (Partial TL) and DazedAnon/Shana - -
Censorship: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: 1.12
Language: English ( )
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Required: Patch the game with the latest fixes/changes by running GameUpdate in the game folder or by manually patching it via .

DOWNLOAD

Win: - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
OTHER: GALLERY UNLOCKED - MISSING FONT FIX - MOUSE MOD

View attachment 3583084 View attachment 3583085 View attachment 3583086 View attachment 3583087 View attachment 3583088
View attachment 3583089 View attachment 3583090 View attachment 3583091 View attachment 3583092 View attachment 3583093
1728912485104.png
can you pls help me fix this

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes