RPGM Completed Magical Girl Sarah [yaminabedaiichikantai]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
5/10. Grindy, scenes not that interesting, no inherent characterization / personality changes.
Art is good though.

ronney

May 6, 2017
good game but i have a question when i beat the transformed cat it treats it as i had lost to it instead did i do someting wrong?
can't win you are supposed to lose or it triggers a scene where you are captured instead.

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
There's a map that becomes available when your partner is captured. It's to the southeast of the map you normally head to to enter the "only demons can enter" maps. Depending on whether or not you're playing as Sarah or Horun, you start in different corners of the map and then have to make your way to the center. Slightly discolored squares will trigger tentacle traps in there that the game explains how to deal with.

CG and writing's alright. Only thing the ULMF translator missed was the fact that the saves will have chapter number info written onto them letting you know what your progress thus far was.

Borioje

Jun 30, 2017
can some onerquest game POKETTO NO NAKA NO YUUSHA i try do i need send too on what site too

Banditking52

Jul 31, 2017
Okay, so one of my characters took clothing damage and there isn't in option to restore it back to normal. Is that something I have to unlock?

Ice-Person

May 6, 2017
How do you eavesdrop on the demons to unlock the door in the tower?

EDIT: Nevermind just be on the fifth floor.

Apahguinsimo

Feb 6, 2018
Damn man, this game actually gave me an attack of conscience and made me feel emotionally sad at one point. Enough to make me graduate beyond lurking to mention it. I wasn't planning on playing it and just started it up to see a scene and..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
I cannot for the life of me find out how to save a captured teammate, anyone know?
I answered this some posts above:
There's a map that becomes available when your partner is captured. It's to the southeast of the map you normally head to to enter the "only demons can enter" maps. Depending on whether or not you're playing as Sarah or Horun, you start in different corners of the map and then have to make your way to the center. Slightly discolored squares will trigger tentacle traps in there that the game explains how to deal with.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes