RPGM Completed Magical Girl Sarah [yaminabedaiichikantai]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Aug 7, 2018
I killed the cat with cheat but the scene is still the defeat. Basically, you can't ever win against it and accept that the only happy end is not to know about the cat.
hmm, so there is no story/walkthrought before go fighting cat, or something that i can do to get happy ending? its kind of game "everything you do you still lose".

searching h-rpgm english with jrpg style, low memory space [less than 500mb], good mc, good story with harem[maybe] is really hard. or maybe non-exist after all.

Last edited:
Reactions: kari

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
The art is beautiful, but games in which the scenes H appear only as a consequence of game over does not attract me ... it gets very repetitive and tiring ... it's a pity that this is the case here.

strlyn

Feb 4, 2019
Oh well this isn't tagged as 'multiple endings' so i guess i can't hope for another ending xd..

Neo Nocturne

Aug 13, 2019
Everyone is saying "The cat", now I want to go Brad Pitt and say "What is the cat? What is the cat!" like he is in SE7EN.

Well, this author is really good in coming up with a good title, but gameplay and everything else, please play with low expectations and you will enjoy it.

Again, there are worse games than this one.

Zil Nalhir

Dec 23, 2017
what is the passcode for the lap? i found all 3 pieces and i place in order but it didnt open? what else is there?

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Once you beat the game, things end abruptly, implying there is more.
When you return to the location of the final boss, your Cat named Meg transforms.

This is a scripted and unavoidable loss.

Sarah/Horun become rape slaves for the demon army. That is the true ending of the game.
What the fuck. Its not even well written. Its just a scripted loss -_-

Iambigsad

Feb 2, 2021
walkthrough / guide ?
cant find the magical key for the boss room in the tower thing
You make the mold of the key im the First floor then you have to go all the way to the 7th floor and make the key
I forgot which rooms
(Just go look through the rooms)

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes