DiviDreamer

Aug 29, 2020
I Like joke about shoot NTR twice, but still you need to inform about it at least as a tag,
in this case i would not even download this game. Now i wasting my time with game (more like with tag) i don't like
shame on you.

Capyboobies

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2022
The thread desperately needs an NTR tag, i cant understand why Devs think its smart to try to trick the players by not placing the Tag
Its always the same tag missing, tricking players is NOT a good idea
I've already commented on this, but it's not a trick. If I was trying to bait people why would I even mention it as you boot the game? I'd just sneak it in at a half-way point or something :BootyTime: I've already said it a lot but
1- there's no real Netorare as per the definition
2- and all non-vanilla is totally optional. Still, adding to this:
I assume by this you mean that both have to happen (necessary by plot and vanilla scene).

Respecting swinging, orgies, MMF (or more F) sharing, inviting a guy to fuck your girl while you watch and your girl getting bukkake from other men while you watch, I prefer an early game option that disables them, so that I don't even have the option of being asked if I want to have those scenes. Because in reality I prefer not to know that these options exist in the game.
Yes, BOTH need to apply for it to not be optional. If it's not a normal MC on girl scene that I believe needs to happen plot-wise, there will be options.

Nonetheless, honestly, I should have directly made the "I hate NTR" deactivate any NTR options in general. That, admittedly, is quite the oversight. In fact, I'm actively working on it so that next update it should work like that. It's less of a headache for me and just straight up better for NTR haters to not know the option even exists, as you said.

I sincerely hope there will be pregnancy/impregnation in this game in the future.
I've had the request enough that it's most definitely on the table, just that it will happen around the endgame.
Also, concerning the bestiality, what kind is it? Is it the usual male beast/female human(oid), will it have female beast/male human(oid)/male MC, or will it have both? I'm sincerely hoping for female beast/male MC, since that's something I've rarely, if ever seen.
Planned are currently female beast (well, furry) on male and monster on girl. Depending on reception it can be expanded upon.
Who is Eva? What is her full name and what is her relation to Adam West? Thanks.
Per Patreon's rules, she is definitely just a friend. But, since you can choose how she calls you, there's nothing stopping a *cough, cough* life-long friend *cough* from calling you brother, or daddy... just saying...
I Like joke about shoot NTR twice, but still you need to inform about it at least as a tag,
in this case i would not even download this game. Now i wasting my time with game (more like with tag) i don't like
shame on you.
Shame on me? Jokes on you I'm into that shit. :Kappa:
But yeah you already have multiple comments, this one included, about those nasty nasty tags. So, enuff said, I guess.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yeah, after reading this, i guess this game is definitely not for me

The thread desperately needs an NTR tag, i cant understand why Devs think its smart to try to trick the players by not placing the Tag
Well, it needs to be tagged appropiately, which clearly isnt

There is a very important information clearly missing from the thread tags/planned tags etc

Besides, the tag not existing doesnt stop the DEV from placing it in the Genre Tags of the OP, which are just written by the Dev. Besides, the change says that no changes are made for its application, so it needs a Netorare tag, since the NTR tag applied before

Its always the same tag missing, tricking players is NOT a good idea
shame on you.
I'm not remembering netorare in this game. (I'm not saying it's not there; I'm saying I don't remember it.) Can you specify where this happens to refresh my memory? If it isn't in the game yet, keep in mind that tags at the top of a thread should reflect current content, not content that will come later. You are correct in mentioning that a developer can specify planned tags on the OP, of course.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yes, BOTH need to apply for it to not be optional. If it's not a normal MC on girl scene that I believe needs to happen plot-wise, there will be options.
It's what I had understood, it was simply to confirm it because others seemed to have understood something different and english isn't my first language.

Nonetheless, honestly, I should have directly made the "I hate NTR" deactivate any NTR options in general. That, admittedly, is quite the oversight. In fact, I'm actively working on it so that next update it should work like that. It's less of a headache for me and just straight up better for NTR haters to not know the option even exists, as you said.
Yeah, I'm in the group of NTR haters. However, neither sharing nor swinging nor the other things I have written are netorare if the MC agrees. I don't like them, but that doesn't make them something they aren't.

In any case, if all this can be avoided (and also an option is being added to make it easier to do so) I don't understand all the complaints.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Per Patreon's rules, she is definitely just a friend. But, since you can choose how she calls you, there's nothing stopping a *cough, cough* life-long friend *cough* from calling you brother, or daddy... just saying...
Cool. I have not reached far into the game, so no interaction with Eva yet. Just accepting the default relationship for now, probably will change depending on what best fit the narratives down the line.

I'm more interested in what the original intent or vision of the game creator for the characters, rather than the customization that I can apply to them. I don't self-insert or project, but I play the character.

Cheers.

Reactions: Capyboobies

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Yeah, I'm in the group of NTR haters. However, neither sharing nor swinging nor the other things I have written are netorare if the MC agrees. I don't like them, but that doesn't make them something they aren't.

In any case, if all this can be avoided (and also an option is being added to make it easier to do so) I don't understand all the complaints.
The problem comes from the fact that we dont have a tag for "present or future Love Interest having sexual interactions with someone other than the MC", if we had that, it would be perfect

So, in light of the fact that we didnt have that, the NTR tag (that was netorare, netorase, etc) would be used for that

When the Devs changed the NTR tag to the Netorare one, they specifically said that it was just a change in name, but the application was going to be the same, which in my opinion was a mistake, since it would lead to even MORE problems than before

In any way, the Dev should specify that the game will have that genre, specially since it already has a "Planned" section. It can even specify if it will be forced, avoidable or just skippable (avoidable and skippable are two VERY different things)

Why should he specify it? Because its one of the content that is a deal breaker for many people, and players finding it in their game after spending hours playing it is not really good for the game

Its also really suspicious that is the tag that most Devs forget to include or are confused about... even when its used like i wrote for years on this site

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
i think the ntr tag has a two way system at this point... its either us the main character getting a girl from someone else OR the someone else is getting it from us the main character. i for one am in favor of " getting the girl" lol. of course it depends on if we play as female or male MC too. im surprised this site hasnt defined the two already.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
i think the ntr tag has a two way system at this point... its either us the main character getting a girl from someone else OR the someone else is getting it from us the main character. i for one am in favor of " getting the girl" lol. of course it depends on if we play as female or male MC too. im surprised this site hasnt defined the two already.
This is no longer true. F95 staff redid the tags somewhat. There is no ntr tag anymore. That has been replaced with netorare, so it specifically is only when a character causes jealousy because of sexual activity with a love interest. There is no netori tag. People might still say NTR in threads, but as far as tags are concerned, there is only netorare now, so the only confusion should be if someone feels something qualifies for that when others feel differently. But it's all in only one direction now.

Reactions: cavaemon

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
This is no longer true. F95 staff redid the tags somewhat. There is no NTR tag anymore. That has been replaced with netorare, so it specifically is only when a character causes jealousy because of sexual activity with a love interest. There is no netori tag. People might still say NTR in threads, but as far as tags are concerned, there is only netorare now, so the only confusion should be if someone feels something qualifies for that when others feel differently. But it's all in only one direction now.
that would be it lol. sorry i read some of these comment and it confused me because i knew there is a huge thing on it and most want to get the girl not the other way round. which makes since if your trying to get a harem and or just want to cause some mischief lol.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Capyboobies

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2022
Cool. I have not reached far into the game, so no interaction with Eva yet. Just accepting the default relationship for now, probably will change depending on what best fit the narratives down the line.

I'm more interested in what the original intent or vision of the game creator for the characters, rather than the customization that I can apply to them. I don't self-insert or project, but I play the character.

Cheers.
Ah, of course! The original intent is that Eva is the MCs little sister.

Nov 22, 2018
Planned are currently female beast (well, furry) on male and monster on girl. Depending on reception it can be expanded upon.
So when you say furry, do you mean a two legged humanoid, a talking regular beast or both? For example, a female hell hound. Would that hell hound be a regular hell hound that talks or doesn't, be more like a werewolf, be more humanized (bipedal with human-like hands and speech) or will they all be available?
Forgive me for digging so much. I'm the type of person who likes to know exactly what they're getting into.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The problem comes from the fact that we dont have a tag for "present or future Love Interest having sexual interactions with someone other than the MC", if we had that, it would be perfect

So, in light of the fact that we didnt have that, the NTR tag (that was netorare, netorase, etc) would be used for that

When the Devs changed the NTR tag to the Netorare one, they specifically said that it was just a change in name, but the application was going to be the same, which in my opinion was a mistake, since it would lead to even MORE problems than before

In any way, the Dev should specify that the game will have that genre, specially since it already has a "Planned" section. It can even specify if it will be forced, avoidable or just skippable (avoidable and skippable are two VERY different things)

Why should he specify it? Because its one of the content that is a deal breaker for many people, and players finding it in their game after spending hours playing it is not really good for the game

Its also really suspicious that is the tag that most Devs forget to include or are confused about... even when its used like i wrote for years on this site
Well, among the future tags he has bukkake, group sex and swinging, which in fact I think is what will happen (if the player wants) from what I understand. I'm not sure that netorare, according to the forum's definition, is among the possible tags of the game (but in any case I don't like netorare, sharing, swinging, bukkake, group sex with multiple Ms, or if some of the F is for Futa, or in general any content that contains a dick that doesn't belong to the MC). Possibly the only problem that I can see is that he hasn't said in that section what can and cannot be avoided, but he has answered it several times in the thread.

In any case, I don't think that further discussion of this will get us anywhere.

Capyboobies

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2022
So when you say furry, do you mean a two legged humanoid, a talking regular beast or both? For example, a female hell hound. Would that hell hound be a regular hell hound that talks or doesn't, be more like a werewolf, be more humanized (bipedal with human-like hands and speech) or will they all be available?
Forgive me for digging so much. I'm the type of person who likes to know exactly what they're getting into.
View attachment 2420171
...where in the scale are they gonna be?
iv_ima1.jpg
Does this answer your question?

:HideThePain:

On a more serious note (and also, SPOILERS if you wanna be surprised by how the furries look):

Capyboobies

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2022
View attachment 2420291
Does this answer your question?

:HideThePain:

On a more serious note (and also, SPOILERS if you wanna be surprised by how the furries look):
I'll be honest. I'm hoping for a 5 and maybe 4 since we never 5 and rarely if ever 4, but will accept 3.
Def not against 4, but I'm practicing making the models for that and it's... tough :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I've already commented on this, but it's not a trick. If I was trying to bait people why would I even mention it as you boot the game? I'd just sneak it in at a half-way point or something :BootyTime: I've already said it a lot but
1- there's no real Netorare as per the definition
2- and all non-vanilla is totally optional. Still, adding to this:

I've had the request enough that it's most definitely on the table, just that it will happen around the endgame.

Shame on me? Jokes on you I'm into that shit. :Kappa:
But yeah you already have multiple comments, this one included, about those nasty nasty tags. So, enuff said, I guess.

.... you choose the harem audience as your main demographic... and are surprised by the response to the hardcore anti-harem tags?
Like... it should be expected, to them it is shit on the cake and being told to eat around it with "optional", the cake already be ruined. (e.g. who wants an LI in a harem that would fuck monsters... or 5 dudes at once... they not be harem material).

I get you want to add whatever you like to the game... however one shouldn't surprised to the reception of said tags with that as your primary audience.

Anyway, with some of the more hardcore planned tags you have, patreon won't smile too fondly on them (beast being the main one). So you might want to be careful with that if you plan to keep your patreon.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Magical Journey to Hell [v0.3] Unofficial Android Port

- 230mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Reactions: Capyboobies

Capyboobies

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2022
Aight, I'm going to respond to the NTR crap ONCE more, and only once more, because honestly this feels like talking to a brick wall. I think I've been super transparent and answered as much as I could but, obviously, there's no appeasing anyone.

Before beginning the rant, however, I want to preface that this rant isn't meant to be me on the offensive, nor is this meant to be read like if I'm full on aggro. Any use of you isn't me pointing a finger to any one in particular. But if you feel singled out, you know what you did. I'll just use this last quote as reference, being the last comment here. No offense meant, bob. Love your music, btw.

.... you choose the harem audience as your main demographic... and are surprised by the response to the hardcore anti-harem tags?
Like... it should be expected, to them it is shit on the cake and being told to eat around it with "optional", the cake already be ruined. (e.g. who wants an LI in a harem that would fuck monsters... or 5 dudes at once... they not be harem material).
I'm not surprised that there are haters. But I find it fascinating that what is completely subjective is spread around as facts.

Like, for starters, no one has any idea how I plan to incorporate optional material, so... how is it already presented as shit? If it's the MC that presents the agency (ex. the MC straight up chooses whether to ask the girl to fuck five guys, or... doesn't ask her to do it) does that suddenly ruin the girl for you? Why is a girl who is willing to do anything her MC asks of her not harem material? What is harem material? In the game all LI's will want to fuck MC's brains out... so that's harem. I shouldn't put that tag? If we want to get super pedantic, a harem just requires a great number of girls to like the MC, not all. Yet the absolute minimal scent of non-mc focused sex means I have to put a NTR tag despite it not being warranted? When it's all consensual? When the MC asks for it, specifically? ... nah, dog. That's bull.

I don't care that people decide to consider certain things NTR, if they're not they're not. Call me crazy, but I think I know my game better than someone that read the synopsis and played for a couple minutes. And at the end of the day, this is a free game I'm developing as a hobby, that I'm not forcing anyone to play nor like. If you were thinking about supporting the game, and are unsure about it because of planned content, sure, I can sort of understand the scrutiny. But let me take a wild guess that 99% of the people complaining haven't spent a cent in games here. Hey, I'm not pointing fingers. I'm not shaming. I've also leeched like a motherfucker. But if you think playing my game for free, then discovering you don't like it, is somehow my fault and I should be ashamed, then honestly I have no words for you. Just lol. Maybe... try not to be so entitled? :BootyTime:

...fuck, you're still reading?
Welp, finally, I already answered this, but I'm working to implement a way to avoid all NTR scenarios from the get go, so you don't know that they can even happen. ls that really not enough? Most of these complaints really sound like they play Mass Effect, choose all the nice guy answers but condemn the game for allowing the MC to be an asshole, or vice-versa. Does the existence of that choice suddenly imply that Shepard is an asshole? But also a nice guy? Is he Schrodinger's asshole? Am I an asshole? Yes. Yes I am.

The way I'm designing the game, the LI's can be completely loyal saints to the MC or dirty little sluts that follow any of your desires, and if you think that merits this game being NTR (which it really doesn't) then just don't play my game. It's... that easy. Just don't. But your subjective opinion doesn't mean I should bend over and follow your beliefs.

ANYWAAAY!!!! Rant over. I have written a bible, ffs. Feel free to take out anything from here out of context (or in context) and roast me to kingdom come. Your hate feeds me, and my will only grows stronger.

Peace out, babes. Love you all ;)

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes