Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Is the genre tab kept up to date? I was curious if any of the planned tags had been added yet.

Capyboobies

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2022
Is the genre tab kept up to date? I was curious if any of the planned tags had been added yet.
Two tags have been added to the main game, actually! Though in a small way, both anal and group sex (MFF) make an appearance with secondary gals.

Capyboobies

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2022
Don't mind me, just sharing a progress update here

Preview v4sfw.png

I know what y'all are thinking, how's 0.4 going? When's it coming out? I don't wanna give any real ETA just yet, but let's say progress is going smoothly for a Summer release (June? July? AUGUST?).

The update is, with rough math, at about 16% completion. Since this is the first time I'm talking about it, I'll give a quick rundown on how this is calculated. If you don't care about how any of this works, you may skip to the last paragraph =)

I separated my tasks into 5 separate chunks with different completion weights (how much time it consumes in comparison to the others, in very rough estimates of course). We got Storyboard with a 15% value, Script and Coding weigh 35%, Renders another 25%, Animation 20% and Music/Sound is just 5%. Script and Coding could probably be two separate categories but since I usually write them hand in hand I just pile them together.
With this in mind, how are each of those categories doing?

Storyboard: 80%
Script/Coding: 6%
Renders: 5%
Animations: 0%
Music/Sound: 0%

Which comes down to 16%. Technically, we could bump Storyboard up to 100% since it's "complete", the main bulk time spent on planning and writing out the scenarios is done, buuuut whenever I'm writing out scenes or making renders I sometimes come up with ideas of different scenes that would be cool to add that shake up the Storyboard a bit (for example, Val's scenes weren't planned in 0.3 originally), so I leave about 20% as leeway, just in case.
The script and render percentages are based off the total script lines and renders from 0.3, so the numbers could be off if I end up with way more or way less codes/renders. But it gives a general idea of where we are at.

Finally, animations and music will probably be at 0% all the way until script and renders are at about 90%. I like leaving those for the end, especially animations since they are trickier than most everything else and I wouldn't want to spend too much time building them to later scrap them.

So, yeah, that's about it for today! Next progress update I'll talk a bit more about what you can expect to see in 0.4 (the above pic already says a lot, tho), and also stay tuned for this months render pack for Mochi Defenders and up!

Cheers,
Capyboo

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
just saying in a Harem game Swinging is a hard NO GO much as NTR...if u really make it u will loose maybe more then u achiev with it...Harem Players dont like to share or swing or have taken there LI's away

Reactions: Andarilho

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
the changelog: Option to hide all possible ntr-adjacent content

shouldn't this imply that NTR is actually a thing in this game? and therefore a NTR-tag should be added?

Reactions: Faxe10%

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MagicalJourneyToHell-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
God i hate the story
i get jokes and all but its too much not to mention introduction of characters its not actually an introduction... you just get a background with their full name
you need to be a detective to put some pieces together but still does not make a picture
and not to mention the 'sister' she only has been in the way of the so called story so far
if someone has a description of the characters so i can understand what is going on i would appreciate it

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Capyboobies

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2022
the changelog: Option to hide all possible ntr-adjacent content

shouldn't this imply that NTR is actually a thing in this game? and therefore a NTR-tag should be added?
"Adjacent", there is no actual NTR in the game, but for... er... touchy(?) people I added that option. If I add NTR-tag then NTR fans might get their hopes up for content that won't be added to the game (like, for example, the MC being cucked/humiliated/cheated on/etc) when it's really swinging/consensual sharing etc.

How much content are you planning to dedicate to swinging? Will this be a 50%-50% harem/swinging game?
At base, it's going to feel more like 90%-10% but towards the end-game (when all the gals are in-love with MC's cock) it should end up being about 50%-50% I guess. It should all climax into a constant fuckfest orgy between all the girls that you collected and MC (and other dudes and beasties if you so desire, sorta like Subverse from which I definitely have taken no inspiration (this is the kind of content that's hidden with the prompt btw(how many parenthesis deep can this go?))
God i hate the story
i get jokes and all but its too much not to mention introduction of characters its not actually an introduction... you just get a background with their full name
you need to be a detective to put some pieces together but still does not make a picture
and not to mention the 'sister' she only has been in the way of the so called story so far
if someone has a description of the characters so i can understand what is going on i would appreciate it
:cry:

Well, the character intros... I'm not just gonna give you their entire background and personality in an excel spreadsheet with hip copyright music and psychedelic colors while Viola Davis narrates the events... right? You get to know the characters by spending time with them, just like in the real world, or so I've been told :HideThePain:

I hope that, while right now it's all very wild, the pieces of the puzzle will start to fall together and make sense (though I do think it's fun to allow players to theorize instead of just explaining everything). Nonetheless, this is first and foremost a surreal comedy, so some things are really not meant to be "understood" or taken seriously. Eva, for example, doesn't actually have a Bag of Holding full of pianos... or does she?

TL;DR the story is intended to be chaotic and kinda nonsensical to a degree, but I legit get if this isn't your cup of tea. Thanks nonetheless for giving it a try;)

On your lasat point, if it's of real interest to players I guess I could work on adding an ingame UI option so that you check up on the info you know of each character. Or I could just leave here a Suicide Squad-esque info dump of each character.

OR a recap at the end of each update.

I dunno. What do you guys think? I'm always open to sugestions.

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
"Adjacent", there is no actual NTR in the game, but for... er... touchy(?) people I added that option. If I add NTR-tag then NTR fans might get their hopes up for content that won't be added to the game (like, for example, the MC being cucked/humiliated/cheated on/etc) when it's really swinging/consensual sharing etc.

aint that technically netorase? sharing the li with other dudes? dont cucks share their li by their own free wiil? or am I missing something? if I am wrong I stand corrected.

" At base, it's going to feel more like 90%-10% but towards the end-game (when all the gals are in-love with MC's cock) it should end up being about 50%-50% I guess. "

I thikn the OP asked about whole game's content. basically what he/she asked is when you finish the game- game completed-harem/bs content is goiing to be 90-10% or 50-50%? ( if I understood it correctly it would be closer to 90-10% in the completed game)

"...when it's really swinging/consensual sharing etc..... constant fuckfest orgy between all the girls that you collected and MC and other dudes and beasties if you so desire.."

there is no such thing as "swinging/consensual sharing etc" in a harem game. no harem player wants that shit because none of them would ever conceit to that. EVER.

why on earth would the mc share his girls? for a fuckfest..in an orgy.. with other dudes?! Unless threatened to do so, I would expect the lis who are "in love with mc's cock" to downright reject such a proposal and not happily go and become some randos cumdumpsters because " our lover whose cock we are in love with just said so" zero sense whatsoever.

all this "technically it isnt ntr" bs shoved into harem games is starting to be annoying imho.

just my 2cs since you already said that you put the switch on/off for this crap at the start of the game so ( I would guess) that even if a li had to fuck a dude "for story progression", with switch OFF, it wont happen along with the 50% of "consensual sharing/swinging/orgy/bukkake/fuckfest with zero sense" content.

your game looks beautiful model wise and I would guess you have a vision story wise. I feel pretty certain though that your target group ( harem fans) have mostly left the building and wont be back anytime soon. especially when you call them "touchy"

I am glad I read the comments before downloading to be honest. I will keep this in my watch list, but I wont keep my hopes up.
anyways.

best of luck and best of wishes.

Last edited:

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
aint that technically netorase? sharing the li with other dudes? dont cucks share their li by their own free wiil? or am I missing something? if I am wrong I stand corrected.

" At base, it's going to feel more like 90%-10% but towards the end-game (when all the gals are in-love with MC's cock) it should end up being about 50%-50% I guess. "

I thikn the OP asked about whole game's content. Basically what he/she asked is when you finish the game- game completed-harem/bs content is goiing to be 90-10% or 50-50%? ( if I understood it correctly, it would be closer to 90-10% in the completed game)

"...when it's really swinging/consensual sharing etc..... constant fuckfest orgy between all the girls that you collected and MC and other dudes and beasties if you so desire.."

there is no such thing as "swinging/consensual sharing etc" in a harem game. no harem player wants that shit because none of them would ever conceit to that. EVER.

why on earth would the mc share his girls? For a fuckfest..in an orgy.. With other dudes?! Unless threatened to do so, I would expect the lis who are "in love with mc's cock" to downright reject such a proposal and not happily go and become some randoms cumdumpsters because "our lover whose cock we are in love with just said so" zero sense whatsoever.

All this "technically it isn't ntr" BS shoved into harem games is starting to be annoying imho.

just my 2cs since you already said that you put the switch on/off for this crap at the start of the game so ( I would guess) that even if a li had to fuck a dude "for story progression", with switch OFF, it won't happen along with the 50% of "consensual sharing/swinging/orgy/bukkake/fuckfest with zero sense" content.

your game looks beautiful model wise, and I would guess you have a vision story wise. I feel pretty certain though that your target group ( harem fans) have mostly left the building and won't be back anytime soon. Especially when you call them "touchy"

I am glad I read the comments before downloading to be honest. I will keep this in my watch list, but I won't keep my hopes up.
anyway.

Best of luck and best of wishes.
You, Keep Talking.gif
My 2cents are: if there is a switch On/Off, it still means that the scene is there, you just don't see it...but it's still there, maybe not referenced, but you're not avoiding it, you're SKIPPING it.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
all this "technically it isnt ntr" bs shoved into harem games is starting to be annoying imho.
I feel pretty certain though that your target group ( harem fans) have mostly left the building and wont be back anytime soon. especially when you call them "touchy"
Sorry, but that's a pretty big assumption. Given that there are people you can miss out on with certain choices, you can share / swing, etc., I don't think "harem fans" are the target audience. Having the tag on a game doesn't necessarily equate to what you might expect from "a harem game". Based on the current F95 rules / definition (which will be changing at some point), this game having the harem tag is correct. It's got the tag because that's what F95 says it should have. If you think the tag is misapplied, you should complain to the F95 staff, not this developer.

Clearly, references to people as "touchy" would imply this might not be targeted to the so-called "pure harem" or "true harem" fans. I don't know why you would ever click on a game that has harem if it also has things like swinging or group sex (as per the planned tags on the OP). If a harem solely dedicated to the MC were my thing, I sure as hell wouldn't click on a game with those other tags, which imply a girl might not only be with the MC. That's like hating vore but clicking on a game with a vore tag. SMH.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes