Andrey U_C

Jul 22, 2019
I lost in final dialogue/choice or whatever it was. Then i overwrote the save and can't retry it again, trying different choices. And also what is "ultimate challenge"? Need some help

Karakov

Mar 11, 2023
Jesus Christ could you use a less dangerous download method?

I'm pretty sure that Krakenfile is dangerous, I tried to download through that and it sent me to a tab on mobile that started causing my phone to vibrate as it flashed an image of a corrupted screen like it was trying to trick me into thinking my phone was broken or trying to give me a seizure.

Hunker453

Sep 18, 2022
PSA:
Don't accidentally launch an older version of the game - it clears all your achievements and collected Bloom Modifiers from the save.
Seems like I cannot get "Defeat the Cat God" and "Open the Door" anymore.

Key-Ab

Mar 28, 2018
I think the game needs the loli tag just because of some of the girls, like the ratgirl.
Also looks very nice, finally a good monster girl western game that is not in version 0.7.2.3.5.6.1.6.2 forever

Jojojotaro4321

Jul 30, 2022
It would appear that the latest android version hasn't been shared around these lands, may someone please do the honor and liberate the fellow android users, or perhaps mobile culture wanters.

Why yes thank you in advance honorable and generous soldier who'll share the sauce.....

Reactions: fdfggfd and Totiuy
3.40 star(s) 19 Votes