Jun 28, 2019
How do you beat cerberus? its like he takes no damage from ice mages or something... I've sat here for so long and nothing has happened. the fireballs don't even hurt the cat person in the back.

FurryFurry01

Jun 3, 2018
How do you beat cerberus? its like he takes no damage from ice mages or something... I've sat here for so long and nothing has happened. the fireballs don't even hurt the cat person in the back.
i beat him easy first i summon 3 more that gather mana then i put one shot in eatch lane build another three mana then build shiild in eatch lane and then ice. then it is gg you just eed to put back shild when thye die

Jun 28, 2019
i beat him easy first i summon 3 more that gather mana then i put one shot in eatch lane build another three mana then build shiild in eatch lane and then ice. then it is gg you just eed to put back shild when thye die
1723380524381.png

mans is not dying... been in this "dream" for 10 minutes.

I decided to redo the "dream" and it just decided to work finally, idk.

Last edited:

bwtww

Jul 13, 2023
you mean graveyard? for i cant find it ther
Exactly the cemetery. Not a mansion. There are four bosses in the graveyard, falls from one of them, from whom exactly I do not remember. (Lich, Ghost, Mouse Vampire, and the girl on the bubble.)

Jun 28, 2019
"Saki is Secat reborned" hrm interested hidden message. I don't think reborned is a word though

probably just to fit the message within the achievements

Govow

Mar 24, 2021
I didn't get dog god from beating cerberus though? :unsure:
Same for me, beating the tower defense did not give me the achievement.

Anyone knows how to unlock the very last spell on the book? Hephel hammer?
I ended the story and pretty much side quest but this one is still locked

Pink Man

Jun 21, 2018
I beat the hellhound for the essence but it doesn't count as complete and is still telling me to go fight it. I fought it multiple times now...

Gùsepp

Dec 26, 2021
Hello, I don't understand this quest, I finish the dungeon several times but nothing happens, I'm stuck... :( I have defeated several the pink skull

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes