Hunker453

Sep 18, 2022
Did I miss a large part of the game or something? Just found this page after doing the majority of the content.
missed.png
Fiddled around a bit and realized they're achievements and modifiers. Did I accidentally lock myself out of some of them cause I equipped the fully upgraded rock dildo? Or is the "full gallery" not yet available? Or maybe I missed something...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

horny wizard

May 3, 2021
Aw dissapointing no futa/trans mc option, hopefully as a future update.
why would this game get any content update at all ? also, that would be alot of works, considering it would require at least redoing every male sprite sheet.

besides,it isn't featured in the tags, so I don't get why you would complain about this part specifically.

Reactions: Storm4n

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
why would this game get any content update at all ? also, that would be alot of works, considering it would require at least redoing every male sprite sheet.

besides,it isn't featured in the tags, so I don't get why you would complain about this part specifically.
... because there's a certain subset of visitors that expect that their every whim (gay/futa, NTR, 100% saves 10 minutes after release, ports for Apple/Android/Commodore 64, etc.) will be catered to.

• Haha
Reactions: klckr and Storm4n

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
karma is a bitch
and it's kinda one of a succubi specialties - to corrupt and turn people into their slaves or whatnot
I never would have guessed Ayla though, unless the succubus did something that influenced her supernaturally is what you mean. Well it was her and one other, sheesh though the instant betrayal into death and ending up naked combo truly is something

Jul 16, 2018
I never would have guessed Ayla though, unless the succubus did something that influenced her supernaturally is what you mean. Well it was her and one other, sheesh though the instant betrayal into death and ending up naked combo truly is something
i mean, she literally got a scroll from her mistress, it might as well affect the mind of the first to read it. also, there was this lore dump in pvz knock off section where academy students were converted into demons. in all honesty, the succubus was around the campus for so long it's a surprise only 2 were corrupted. though, it might be more of a development limitation, since having more active characters will exponetially increase work load. in any case, the protag got back in time, so this corruption won't even happen in the sequel(if there's going to be another one) or maybe it will be more dependent on the choices we will make. to be fair the most annoying part of this game series is all the false choices that do basically nothing to affect the ending.

klckr

Feb 3, 2020
Well that was fucking depressing. Saw this inevitable betrayal coming from the beginning, MC however did not because... Dense motherfucker MC, my least favorite narrative technique.
Being forced to murder the only person that ever loved him because he is being critically obnoxious, in some weak ploy for back stabbing demon whores to steal the unborn child of her corpse is somewhat too far for this degenerate me.
Are his other games also like this? This cannot be healthy, reminds me of Brent Weeks.
I did quickly roll trough the truly massive exposition dumps so I might have missed some context.

Jul 16, 2018
Dense motherfucker MC, my least favorite narrative technique.
I did quickly roll trough the truly massive exposition dumps so I might have missed some context.
nah. the mc is indeed a fucking moron. his first reaction to a succubus is to fuck it with 0 questions asked. then, after said demon robbed him of almost everything he just goes to her to ask for help. like he believes she won't use him even more. no way in hell a magician/witch will be AS dumb AS to believe a fucking demon. THE fucking demon, actually

Pink Man

Jun 21, 2018
Help, after solving the Altanits thing some dryad comes and says some stuff. There are no quest star pointers as to where to go next. I'm utterly lost.

SkrivHar

Feb 3, 2023
Help, after solving the Altanits thing some dryad comes and says some stuff. There are no quest star pointers as to where to go next. I'm utterly lost.
I was also stuck on this one but after finding out what to do i felt so stupid. Open your grimoire and on the portal page theres a combination at the bottom (← ↑ → ↓ ↓) and there you will meet 2 new girls. After that it should be pretty straight forward

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
Okay so like is the sequel planned anytime soon, cause dang still pretty abrupt betrayal ending in a sense it can throw off a boner or something lol

bwtww

Jul 13, 2023
Okay so like is the sequel planned anytime soon, cause dang still pretty abrupt betrayal ending in a sense it can throw off a boner or something lol
The Minotaur takes the protagonist somewhere. But if this is the end of the game as the END, then give me back my wasted time. :mad::mad::mad: Anyway waiting for news and hoping for a sequel. :unsure:

P.S. Where to find the last spell, "Hammer of Hefal"?

Last edited:

Flutterrrrr

Feb 13, 2023
If someone needs there's full completed save with almost all girl animations and items (couldn't find out how to find the last item in the manor and how to defeat the ghost girl).

Paste there C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Magical_Monstergirls_Academy

Reactions: laugh and Yazros

Flutterrrrr

Feb 13, 2023
It seems that there are credits at the end, but the game is not finished yet. There are many places in the academy without any interaction, two maids with whom you can’t do anything either (at least I couldn’t find one). The most stupid death of the main character, and the girl with whom we sleep, but there is also no interaction with her. Logically, she could have saved us, or there could have been a bad and a good ending. But in fact, nothing. And there are two minigames in which there are also no scenes. In general, the game is not finished yet, and you can safely skip the plot at the moment by simply holding down the mouse button, you will still end up with nothing but disappointment. Or perhaps all these mini-games, a large empty academy and characters without interaction are the result of the author’s big ambitious plans that he was never able to implement.

bwtww

Jul 13, 2023
I have a suspicion that Europa is Mino, who meets the protagonist after his death. After all, the sex-changing bracelet belonged to him. Europa gave it to the protagonist. Yes and Pasi hinted at having good fun with that bracelet.

P.S. I read on itch.io that there will be a sequel. And even that it's already being worked on.

Last edited:

Miasmord

Sep 16, 2018
Good evening all. Here trying to understand how long is the fight against Cerberus supposed to last. Been more than 15 min blasting with 2 whole layers of ice mages and replacing the shield maidens as they get whipped by the fire blasts but no indication of the fiend dying... Am I supposed to use a specific item loadout for this fight?

Great game overall though, really enjoying it

laugh

Oct 23, 2017
If someone needs there's full completed save with almost all girl animations and items (couldn't find out how to find the last item in the manor and how to defeat the ghost girl).
Mega
Paste there C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Magical_Monstergirls_Academy
To get the ghost girl and item in the manor, you have to light the candles correctly based on the lights above the windows in both side rooms.

The candles will will light/extinguish the one you click and the ones on either side of it and the pattern is different each time you come back to the area.
Once you've done this correctly you'll hear a sound and then you go to the right side room and click the new puzzle that shows up on the wall.

For this puzzle its a sliding block type puzzle but you can simply just select the correct piece for the empty space till it's correct.
Then just go into the top room again and you can sex the hidden one, get the item and it unlocks both in gallery.

OR you can take this save that I finished the complete gallery using your save, attached to this post, same save location obviously -
C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Magical_Monstergirls_Academy

Reactions: ahmadss2 and Yazros
3.40 star(s) 19 Votes