lngen

Feb 8, 2020
well playing through the game, gotta say this is quite the disapointment for me.
It's not bad, H is still up to my taste but I just expected more in full release.
Well, still a congrat for a full release, at least not abandoned

Crogusfogey

Mar 13, 2019
no, just sometimes go into the bedroom and in the center of the "house" and if you read the "story", then in principle it is clear what to do, and if you do not understand then take the lantern with a boot and run all the levels, and yes, the ending is a disappointment and nonsense
your reply is as well constructed as this game

Crogusfogey

Mar 13, 2019
your reply is as well constructed as this game
Yeah I went back and followed mr.illiterate's incoherent ramblings and I was just flat out softlocked. I beat the ant boss and got the moth girl, but it didn't go into my UI like it seems to it was meant to, and I never saw the fucking thing again. Even tried beating the boss several more times after that yesterday, scoured every inch of the jungle and factory, got nothing. Game is literally just a pile of doodoo dog shit.

dininter

Sep 8, 2022
A f*cking, stuffy f*ck. How do I complete the plants vs zombies style level?
1-2-3-4-5 position g-generate 10 |f-fire 20 |b-block 20 |s-snow 50

1g-4g-5f-11f-8b
2g-5g-6f-12f-9b installation order, and the letter what to put the third position is where they start to go from,
3g-6g-7f-13f-10b

14s on 4g|15s on 5g|16s on 6g
the second position is changed to snow = EZ

dininter

Sep 8, 2022
这游戏真是操蛋。“让我们玩个烂透了的 pvz parady”这个游戏结局内容到底是什么鬼
[/引用]
我不知道如何打败它
if it's the your message 我不知道如何打败它
try to to understand my prev mes for Jarvis666

Hunker453

Sep 18, 2022
View attachment 3903370

Actually fuck this game. Wtf is this end game content of "Let's play a crappy pvz parady"
Just checking in to make sure - this part is supposed to be done last? I'm just barely able to place 3 of the fire shooters to defend each lane before Cerberus shows up and just shoots a triple fireball one-shotting everything.
Are you effectively locked out from using the sleep option to regain the buff until you're ready to finish the game?

I didn't realize the 10 cost Moon Cat was a currency generator - I thought it was a cheap blocking unit. Thanks dininter !
I didn't read too well but the whole thing was poorly explained. After getting additional currency, the fight was trivial.
I beat it by just placing 9x cat generators in the back, 1 line of fire shooters and frontline bubbles. Eventually normal enemies stopped spawning and I just put up 2 lines of fire shooters in the front instead of bubbles. setup.png

Last edited:

4kella

Jun 6, 2023
1-2-3-4-5 position g-generate 10 |f-fire 20 |b-block 20 |s-snow 50

1g-4g-5f-11f-8b
2g-5g-6f-12f-9b installation order, and the letter what to put the third position is where they start to go from,
3g-6g-7f-13f-10b

14s on 4g|15s on 5g|16s on 6g
the second position is changed to snow = EZ
thats exactly how i solved this moment(y)

BtDt

Feb 22, 2018
Linux Port

Version: 1.0.1

Use /bin/Magical_Monstergirls_Academy to run game.

Downloads:

Porting:
It's GameMaker game...​

Last edited:
Reactions: its a shame

tvo

Feb 10, 2018
I still had a save file from a previous version where I completed until the ice dragon boss. Do I have to start over? Because I have no new quests but I do have the last gallery CG unlocked despite not actually playing up until that point. I am going to be mad if I have to do this whole thing all over again.

Edit: I have been toying with the save file, from what I understand the main quest is not actually finished, I just assumed it was because the game got released.
Am I tripping? Can someone confirm what the ending is? Is it defeating the Iryl the ice dragon woman and getting betrayed by the succubi?

Last edited:

AkiraTepes

Nov 22, 2017
On the PC version I keep getting a crash whenever I try to leave the bedroom gallery, unless I have specific characters chosen. Male/Female, locked/unlocked, encountered/unencountered, doesn't matter. I have to be on specific characters to close the gallery without it crashing.

trentrentren

May 24, 2020
I'm trying to open the data.win file in Undertale Mod Tool to dig through the CG looking for scenes with the Manticore, but it throws a "Reading misaligned" error if you try. Anyone successfully extract the assets from this game?

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
The fighting cerebrus stuff is actually annoying..got the hang of it but takes so long to kill it.

All things considered though I am kinda used to playing defense games like this just didn't expect it

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 19 Votes