mullovergem

May 17, 2018
Hello, I don't understand this quest, I finish the dungeon several times but nothing happens, I'm stuck... :( I have defeated several the pink skull
Not the pink skull, look for an enemy on the last floor of the jungle with a star on it (it should be visible even in the darkness).

Reactions: Gùsepp

Andrey U_C

Jul 22, 2019
I lost in final dialogue/choice or whatever it was. Then i overwrote the save and can't retry it again, trying different choices. And also what is "ultimate challenge"? Need some help

Karakov

Mar 11, 2023
Jesus Christ could you use a less dangerous download method?

I'm pretty sure that Krakenfile is dangerous, I tried to download through that and it sent me to a tab on mobile that started causing my phone to vibrate as it flashed an image of a corrupted screen like it was trying to trick me into thinking my phone was broken or trying to give me a seizure.

Hunker453

Sep 18, 2022
PSA:
Don't accidentally launch an older version of the game - it clears all your achievements and collected Bloom Modifiers from the save.
Seems like I cannot get "Defeat the Cat God" and "Open the Door" anymore.

Key-Ab

Mar 28, 2018
I think the game needs the loli tag just because of some of the girls, like the ratgirl.
Also looks very nice, finally a good monster girl western game that is not in version 0.7.2.3.5.6.1.6.2 forever

Jojojotaro4321

Jul 30, 2022
It would appear that the latest android version hasn't been shared around these lands, may someone please do the honor and liberate the fellow android users, or perhaps mobile culture wanters.

Why yes thank you in advance honorable and generous soldier who'll share the sauce.....

Key-Ab

Mar 28, 2018
ratgirl isnt close to loli bro women can have small tits too
lolicon a lot of the times is about adult women with petite bodytypes lil bro.
if not half of the lolicon market wouldn't be classified as lolicon, in fact, most lolicon works brought over to the west changes the ages to be adult because some places care about a literal nothingburguer of a number.
Whoever told you it's about muh age is a mouthbreathing newfag. I care because I do like lolicon so no need to be defensive about it.

Anonymouspancake

Jul 15, 2024
lolicon a lot of the times is about adult women with petite bodytypes lil bro.
if not half of the lolicon market wouldn't be classified as lolicon, in fact, most lolicon works brought over to the west changes the ages to be adult because some places care about a literal nothingburguer of a number.
Whoever told you it's about muh age is a mouthbreathing newfag. I care because I do like lolicon so no need to be defensive about it.
i know but trying to assume its lolicon beacuse she has a petite body is absurd

Key-Ab

Mar 28, 2018
It's not because that's what ultimatedly lolicon works depict a lot of times.
Specially with monster girl games were literally you have stuff like harpies or small fairies for example. (not saying this game has either but also tags are put because the content is there no matter how small it's present)

kick skii

Sep 2, 2018
What a shitty ending.

Anyone figured out what the "ultimate challenge" is?
its just a boss rush
the real ultimate challenge is that but with all modifiers enabled and the moon boss in there as well
its very hard and i cant see a payout from it like a bonus cg or something

Bdjdkjg

Dec 2, 2021
I can't find anything in Atlantis, there is a mark on the enemy who is on the 5th floor, but when I kill him, nothing happens, but the mark appears. Maybe it's been written somewhere before, but I missed it.

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
there is this tool from undertale mods that can EXTRACT all images i'm not good with this but if you guys want to make a full pack of the animations art feel free 1724058423154.png
some not even used images can be found
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 20 Votes