Ayanokoji4

Oct 13, 2023
Is this a demo version? Or why do they weigh the same? There aren't even any bosses on the Android version. Stuck in the forest by the beach, shows a boss with a star, and there's a regular NPC, even if you kill him, the star will remain, what's the problem?

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
i swapped out a couple on the back with fire girl and the dog died
This! THIS is the "solution" to the cerberus fight - once the small fries stop spawning, replace ice mages with the fire girls. The fight will be over within a minute.

Reactions: kick skii

kick skii

Sep 2, 2018
This! THIS is the "solution" to the cerberus fight - once the small fries stop spawning, replace ice mages with the fire girls. The fight will be over within a minute.
also you can just use the cat girls as shields instead of the bubble girl
its more economical to spend the 10 points to replace the cat when they die instead of wasting a slot for bubble girl and lets you use the backrows as more planting spot for higher dps, its inhumane and the dog kills a lot of them but its efficient

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
also you can just use the cat girls as shields instead of the bubble girl
its more economical to spend the 10 points to replace the cat when they die instead of wasting a slot for bubble girl and lets you use the backrows as more planting spot for higher dps, its inhumane and the dog kills a lot of them but its efficient
I just figured it is ultimately the same because bubble girl costs 20 and takes two hits, and the Mooncat costs 10 for one hit. At least hoarding points is not necessary. Not to mention that discussing "strats" for this game is, in itself, very :KEK: .

P.S. I hate controls as a whole in this game. And I love the art, I was left wanting. :cry:

Last edited:

NeuroRage

Jul 11, 2017
Hey you all, could someone help me? I don't really know how to continue the story.

I beated the giant mantis and had the dialogue with the moth girl, but I am stuck from there. I did the manor's puzzle and such, and I unlocked the ice zone, but I don't have any clue about what to do next.

Tane_ero

Aug 31, 2024
just finish this game and i love it so much
i have to ask , is there only one ending? honest speaking i wasn't very like somebody stab me in the back :(

GreenNight009

Jun 17, 2022
Can someone help me out?
How do I defeat the ghost in the manor? And also where do I find the ghost that possesses you?

mullovergem

May 17, 2018
Jesus Christ could you use a less dangerous download method?

I'm pretty sure that Krakenfile is dangerous, I tried to download through that and it sent me to a tab on mobile that started causing my phone to vibrate as it flashed an image of a corrupted screen like it was trying to trick me into thinking my phone was broken or trying to give me a seizure.
Never had this issue with Kraken personally, however I do avoid Mixdrop as my antivirus consistently flags downloads

3.50 star(s) 20 Votes