tacosgrande

Sep 29, 2018
Can't seem to unlock gallery achievement. No, I didn't cheat. I'm obviously missing something in the gallery portion. What do?

mullovergem

May 17, 2018
Can't seem to unlock gallery achievement. No, I didn't cheat. I'm obviously missing something in the gallery portion. What do?
If you can see which ones you're missing (keeping in mind there are different animations for male and female forms) you should be able to figure out which level you can encounter them on since the gallery goes in order. Some of the enemy encounters are fairly rare or only seem to happen on deeper floors.

tacosgrande

Sep 29, 2018
If you can see which ones you're missing (keeping in mind there are different animations for male and female forms) you should be able to figure out which level you can encounter them on since the gallery goes in order. Some of the enemy encounters are fairly rare or only seem to happen on deeper floors.
Understood, but I have all of the animations that are in the gallery. I can scroll through both male and female and in both cases there's no more options of a silhouette showing that I'm missing something. I'd have posted a video or something for reference but I literally have every available combat animation to me, unless there's hidden ones.

Also: thanks for your reponse!

ACIIETEL

May 21, 2024
It's not about downloading! But in the file itself, the downloaded file for some unknown reason has a process with the explorer.exe while other games that I downloaded did not do this, while the explorer is responsible for all the functions of the PC, the most important process, while there is an explorer.exe virus that does the same, I found out thanks to the Iobit ulocker program ( This program can also track all hidden processes)
the game was lagging and the computer wouldn't let me open tabs

3.50 star(s) 20 Votes