mullovergem

May 17, 2018
Can someone help me out?
How do I defeat the ghost in the manor? And also where do I find the ghost that possesses you?
Same answer to both:

To get the ghost girl and item in the manor, you have to light the candles correctly based on the lights above the windows in both side rooms.

The candles will will light/extinguish the one you click and the ones on either side of it and the pattern is different each time you come back to the area.
Once you've done this correctly you'll hear a sound and then you go to the right side room and click the new puzzle that shows up on the wall.

For this puzzle its a sliding block type puzzle but you can simply just select the correct piece for the empty space till it's correct.
Then just go into the top room again and you can sex the hidden one, get the item and it unlocks both in gallery.

Prael

Jul 3, 2023
Jesus Christ could you use a less dangerous download method?

I'm pretty sure that Krakenfile is dangerous, I tried to download through that and it sent me to a tab on mobile that started causing my phone to vibrate as it flashed an image of a corrupted screen like it was trying to trick me into thinking my phone was broken or trying to give me a seizure.
Just use Firefox with adblocking extentions. I using uBlock Origin and Privacy Badger, for example. And my Firefox version is 121.1.0 (because I don't want to update it).

Ayanokoji4

Oct 13, 2023
Im confused. Is 9.5 a lower version than 0.10.2?

9.5 is in a folder where they say is a backup, ("if something breaks") which makes me assume its a lower version than 10.2
The author has the latest version 0.10.2 on his itch, I don't understand how it works, but I saw somewhere that version 8.5 weighs 400 MB, and this is 150. I completed 0.10.2, it has an open ending

rokaroy

Nov 24, 2018
I don't know how to unlock the last scene in the gallery, I'm stuck and don't know what to do, I beat the cerberus dog, and I get a message about looking at the moon but I don't know what to do with that.

Hakiwad

Sep 18, 2024
How do i progress from this atlantis quest. i skipped most of the dialogue so i have no idea what im suppose to do.

freesini

Jul 1, 2021
How do i progress from this atlantis quest. i skipped most of the dialogue so i have no idea what im suppose to do.
i think there was a special enemy deep in the dungeon that you have to defeat to progress. should bei marked with a star as well the enemy.

3.50 star(s) 20 Votes