Milkspiller

Nov 3, 2020
Stuck with the stupid demon bird bitch who keeps thunder instaing my entire party, also does traveling solo get more h scenes? Because Im spamming well after this

Milkspiller

Nov 3, 2020
On second thought is there a cheat to teleport, the rooms locked cant get out, and thanks to this second job grind leveling system my team is too underleveled to beat bird bitch, on top of that insta kill moves dont work on the boss but instead on my team? fml and this game design, anyone have a win method here? my team is angela elenor and herman, and the fucking thunder move is shitting on me

Nvm if stuck spam static discharge.

Last edited:

rmrk94

Jul 21, 2018
I know it was already asked, but I already completed the whole valkyrie questline and got the swimsuit but I am still missing the ninja outfit, who exactly do I need to talk or what else does it need to be done?

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Man this game was kinda disappointing the way it started really gave off the wrong impression of what the game would be like. Like it felt like it'd be something more like a Violated Heroine-lite type of deal than what it was. Also what's up with the lack of polish in areas where you'd very likely move through in a playthrough, like for example at the brothel where you can just walk through the staircase leading to the inn above it? Then there's weird stuff where scenes feel like they're missing context. Like there was a prostitution scene where the MC brings up taking drugs before-hand which doesn't really make any sense because she wouldn't have had anytime to do so and nothing beforehand implied she would take drugs for the scene.

Last edited:

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
The most useful ally is Kiara (the trap). He is the only one who can use necromantic spells. Those spells doesn't use too much MP and has a lot of useful spells against bosses.
One spell damage depends on the target's max hp. It hits around 10k to the final boss.
Another spell gives the target a debuff in which they receive 50% extra damage from a physical attack.
Another spell makes all the enemy physical attack hit like wet noodles. If you combine this spell with the debuff dragon that you get at midgame, your team is nearly invincible.

The second most useful ally is Eleanora. She sucks a lot in early game, but once you get the debuff dragon and the non elemental magic attack dragon, she will be a good mob cleaner and boss killer. She needs a lot of MP to spam those moves every turn. My endgame Eleanora was spamming her ailment dragon spell every turn against the final boss., but she had 100 max MP.
Before she gets her good dragon spells, give her a bow and make her fight at mid line. She has decent atk stat and the bow skills hits quite hard.

For Ayana, learning some unarmed moves will make the lategame content easier. Non weapon skills can be used with any weapon, but you can only learn them if they attack without weapons. The skills to learn are the one that spins the enemy tand throws them and the one that fully charges the tension bar in exchange of some damage.
You combine the unarmed moves while equipping a staff and you will hit a lot every turn without caring about MP. The strongest staff also has a very high atk stat (a few points less than the ultimate one handed sword, that's how broken that staff is).

As you kill more monsters, higher tier spells will be unlocked, but their damage is still trash in comparison to physical skills.
Magic skill main advantage is that you can use them while having the staff equipped so you can dish mid tier damage all the time. Skills in this game consumes way too much mp and there isn't a reliable way to replenish it (suicide skill from Elise and a dwarven drug that gives you a confusion debuff).

Since the mp regen for staff users depends on their max mp, you will want to have high max mp obviously. With around 70 you are more or less fine, but with 100 you have an unlimited amount of MP. You can bring Elise whose tension skill will kill her in exchange of fully restoring the party's MP. If you teach Elise the unarmed skill that fully charges tension then you have an unlimited MP battery. The final fire spell is a revival so is a decent combo, but it wastes too much turns so is better to have high MP.

From mid game, the dragon summoning or the high tier magic spells will make most encounters end in 1 turn, but if you do that you won't be able to farm for skills. It's such a stupid game design.

On the other hand, the endgame unique staff atk stat is so high that its better to learn some non-weapon skill and use them instead of magic (you can use non-weapon skills with any weapon). I spammed the move that spins and throws the opponent against the final boss with Ayana all the time thanks to that endgame staff that has insane atk stat. The formation was:

Ayana alone in the front line; Eleanora, Kiara and Elise on the backrow.

The lewd elf dragon skills sucks until you can kill the 3 special dragons. One of them hits a lot, another one gives a shit ton of ailment making every boss a joke (it even works against the final boss) and the third special dragon is useless. You can get other weaker dragon spells by killing dragons, but the only random dragon I found was the ice one from a guild quest.

To unlock the special dragons, you will need to follow Kai's storyline:

Go to the cottage at the lake in the mountain road, talk to the old man, go to Dumwart (or however that town is spelt) and take the boat at the west side that leads you to a fire dungeon for 2k gold (there is 2k gold inside that dungeon), meet Kai in the dungeon, return to the cottage at the lake, return to Dumwart inn and recruit Kai, go to the cottage at the lake and go to Svern town. At the end of the cutscenes you will unlock the 3 dragons.

1st dragon in the dungeon you met Kai.
2nd dragon in another fire map (the one next to the dwarf city and leds to the orc village). This one is dangerous, has an AoE spell that hits more than 1k and I honestly don't know how to survive that, I just killed it quickly using all the powerful skills and spells I had at my arsenal.
3rd dragon in the shrine south of the Valkyrie village.

The game is not hard (I was playing at 200%) difficulty, but is not exciting either.

A final tip. Buy water from a merchant and drink it to get an empty bottle. Use that empty bottle to make Ayana pee inside it and you will get a monster repellent item. It makes the game easier, especially once you have already unlocked all the final tier spells since you won't need to fight anymore.
Would you please be able to upload some of your midgame saves?

merikanthus

Feb 18, 2021
Bit of a silly question, but how do I find the werewolf killer? I've got Anne/Angela the werewolf gal in my party, and I've gone to the Lycanthrope Cave, but nothing happens. Any pointers?

EDIT: Nvm, figured it out. Had to make a jump across the stream. Wish they'd hint that you could do these kind of things...

Last edited:

Murtagh

May 29, 2017
That combat is crazy :oops: I don't really like having a party and this is just not forgiving... kill one enemy and go back to the well to regenerate HP oh c'mon... I am supposed to be strong spirit hero right??? right?? I wished that I knew about this before that 50min long prologue -.-
..oh cool I can lower diff.. wait there is 200% difficulty? :unsure:... Oh, now i can't even one shot enemy and I am the one getting one shoted (they needed 2 shots before) first monsters sasuga Great Spirit Hero-sama :censored:

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
This game really is a bizarre one. At first glance this game is badly paced, badly balanced, poorly implemented/utilized/created, for short it seems and looks like a BAD GAME. Like majority of the people who decided to try this game, at the start I felt like the game was really shit with how it handles some things/mechanics. But I decided to give it a chance since it's an H GAME and we are here to play H games and I also liked their latest game Primitive Hearts (not here because of the loli rule, but that game is not a loli only game, sadly the developer decided that one of the main characters/love interest in that game is a loli and well yeah makes sense why the game is not in this site). Primitive hearts is a primary harem game the tone even reflecting it as such, yet I'm not here to talk about it since maybe even talking about a game that is not allowed to be here might get me banned/ this message removed.

Back to the topic at hand, I read the whole discussion thread regarding this game (9 pages of it) hoping to find something to make this game worth it to play (since it was so tedious to play blind with its BS mechanics/questionable gameplay elements). In a good news sort of ways while majority trashed this game for its bad design decisions (most of it is justified) luckily one/ a few commenters here wrote a guide of some sort in order to make the game more accessible/ easier. I followed their instructions and found myself enjoying playing the game because of its quirks and "unique" gameplay/rpg elements. I will not sugarcoat and excuse every flaw that this game has, I'm just here to give it a fair assessment. The early game/ when you get full control to fully explore the "open world" is very hard (specially if you are not relying on guides). Even a random mob will take half your hp in one hit, plus there is no level up system in this game, the enemies drop stat increasing items which is this game's way of "leveling up" your characters. When the game starts you only have the heroine to control, so fights are extremely hard. So it is REQUIRED to max your party ASAP (4 people, so 3 more to recruit). Luckily the first town you can recruit 4 characters already so you can choose which ones you want to use/utilize. Even the first boss I fought in this game felt impossible since my party's stats are extremely low. But through the use of strategy (skills in game) I manage to beat it and keep my party stronger through the stat drops the slayed enemies drops.

The game maxes out at 999 hp (and possibly 999 mp, the highest my mana is 170 something so I think it maxes out at 999 also). And it's very easy to reach 999 hp in this game (I reached it at about early - mid game playtime/playthrough). Once your characters reach 999 hp, enemies barely are able to easily kill the party, and you also might have already unlocked strong skills to quickly dispatch of enemies/bosses at that point. MAJORITY of the people who tried this game states that the CHEAT well is REQUIRED TO BEAT the game/make the game enjoyable (what makes something enjoyable is depending on personal preference of course, but the game is BALANCED to not utilize the well and beat the game, the early game might be a bit rough/hard though). The developer created this RPG as a sort of an homage to old traditional RPG designs, like the old Elder scrolls games before it became mainstream (so probably 3 and earlier). The quest system is pretty hands off (and may be incredibly frustrating because most of the time there are not waypoints/shining things to guide you where to go and what you need to do) there is also no symbols/signs above NPC who have quests to give/ unique information to tell. But the quest log might give certain hints how to do the quests and what to find. The recruitable NPCs are also pretty decently written (decently as a generic/trope rpg character, rather than an H game character since a generic RPG character is still well written most of the time than an H game character) they have their own goals and motivations that drives them and unique backstories/quests to uncover more about them. The way the player recruits them is also not playtime based/ game length based. Because this game is designed as an "open world" RPG, you can recruit most if not all characters once you get free reign to explore the open world (you can choose which one to recruit first for your party and all).

The story is kind of nothing to write about for 80-85% of the game. It is just generic Hero/Heroine (heroine in this game's case) saves the world kind of story, killing bad guys in order to save the world. The remaining 15% of the game is well written though (that 15% is the plot twist that this game has and gives a deeper dive to the lore of the game/background/motivations of the main character). The party members/ recruitable NPCS also start interacting with each other in the remaining 5-15% of the game wherein this game shines best (about 85% of the game the NPCs barely interact with each other if not at all, they only interacted with the main heroine with their respective quests/ quests where you recruit them, and the game barely mentions that the heroine has companions in 85% of the game). Such a damn shame though, if the NPCs have more of a story presence (not one liner/quest line related presence but interacting with each other and the various quests that don't involve them as a main character) throughout the game then the game's writing could have been a bit better. About 85% of the game the playable NPCs are just party members that barely reacts to the game's story once their main quest is done, but once the final 15% of the game happens then they start interacting and have a better written presence in the final parts of the game. The story also becomes engaging/ intriguing in the final 15% of the game once it stops being a generic RPG story into a more "unique story". I'm about to finish the game but I'm loving the plot twist and how the game's tone changes from that point on.

For those looking for unique gameplay H RPGS to play then give this one a chance, the guide of the user Sleepy_head (page 4) is very detailed on how to make the game more enjoyable/ bearable with its unique gameplay quirks. This game is not the best gameplay wise and H scene wise, but the art is good enough for me and the gameplay unique enough that I recommend those looking for H rpgs to play to try this one (especially if you've already played/all/most of the good/stellar H rpg games.)

Reactions: NeimiY and ilmncsm
1.80 star(s) 8 Votes