Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
Thank's bro, and you know how to deal Echigoya to let me in ?
After talking to Echigoya about the Fylon Roll you need to go back to the house where Fuyo the spy girl is, she'll help you infiltrate the place to steal the roll, do save before going in cause if the enemy simply touches you'll lose and won't be able to loot the other stuff that's in the room.(no game over just can't re-do the mini-game)
1649706541681.png

• Wow
Reactions: RaimuKontol

ethylalcohol

Oct 23, 2019
To those who got a problems with stuck at loading screen, are you using Windows 7?
If yes, try running game in compatibility mode. Windows XP SP3 will do.

At least it works for me.

RaimuKontol

Jan 17, 2021
After talking to Echigoya about the Fylon Roll you need to go back to the house where Fuyo the spy girl is, she'll help you infiltrate the place to steal the roll, do save before going in cause if the enemy simply touches you'll lose and won't be able to loot the other stuff that's in the room.(no game over just can't re-do the mini-game)
View attachment 1752124
Nice bro.. And did you know how to open Library of Alahum, in written text will be soon.. I did everything I could but still closed.... And if you know how to get egg scene in gallery, Thanks for all your help

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
Nice bro.. And did you know how to open Library of Alahum, in written text will be soon.. I did everything I could but still closed.... And if you know how to get egg scene in gallery, Thanks for all your help
I'm not sure if the library opens, i remember even after finishing all the quests there it did not for me, so i can't help on this one, neither on the egg scene, what i did is ring the bell of the dragon church in Cardiff, i think you need to ring it 50 times to unlock all scenes.
1649992042240.png

Hi guys, where can i get costume ninja ?
Refer to my post above, This one both the Ninja costume and the Swimsuit come from the Mizuho/Dark Frozen world questline.

• Wow
Reactions: RaimuKontol

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
How do you get to vierge?
Start by leaving Cardiff through the south exit, cross the dragonspine bridge and go into Lydney
1.jpg

Exit Lydney through the South exit to go into the Severn plains west.
2.jpg

Follow the South road into the plains until you find the exit of the map.
3.jpg

There you are~
4.jpg

Hey does anybody know the point of the change ring?
The change ring is used to have "lesbian" sex with your female party members.

"Lesbian" because despite Eleanor digging her face and finger into Ayana's lady part, teaching you to masturbate and Ayana even buying sex toys in Garkohl, the only way to have lesbian sex according to whoever made this game is by growing a magical dick out of nowhere.

That's what the change ring is for, once you finish the quest that comes with your female companion, remove her from the party and she should ask if Ayana has time for her, which will play the scene.

Reactions: YukiAizawa
Apr 23, 2020
Start by leaving Cardiff through the south exit, cross the dragonspine bridge and go into Lydney
View attachment 1762289

Exit Lydney through the South exit to go into the Severn plains west.
View attachment 1762291

Follow the South road into the plains until you find the exit of the map.
View attachment 1762292

There you are~
View attachment 1762293

The change ring is used to have "lesbian" sex with your female party members.

"Lesbian" because despite Eleanor digging her face and finger into Ayana's lady part, teaching you to masturbate and Ayana even buying sex toys in Garkohl, the only way to have lesbian sex according to whoever made this game is by growing a magical dick out of nowhere.

That's what the change ring is for, once you finish the quest that comes with your female companion, remove her from the party and she should ask if Ayana has time for her, which will play the scene.
How do you find that ring?

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
How do you find that ring?
You need some story progression, iirc killing atleast one demon, then go back to Cardiff, walk to the Market, and talk to the man in a suit whos normally standing here
1651885473990.png

If you have enough story progression he will ask you to take part in an idol presentation, then you get the ring after it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lewd Rider Ero

Herbievor3

Jun 5, 2020
I think it was one door before the corridor starts to loop again. If its not that door, you have to use the door left after getting looped. It's kinda difficult to explain in words.

Alternative 1: Bad ending, talk to the guy in the south house and believe him.
Alternative 2: Talk to the guy in the north house and he will reveal a spot to pass through, but Ayana has to be alone. It's a stuck in wall rape scene.
Alternative 3: Beat him, but you won't be able to use the brothel facilities. However, it will unlock a lose scenario if you lose against the guards after beating that dude.
Alternative 4: Enter the town from the east side. The quest won't be completed, but you will be able to use the brothel facilites.
When I do go to the rogue outpost the hole in the wall scene does not trigger when alone, it says 'There's no way I can fit everyone through here.'

1.80 star(s) 8 Votes