Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
My god the stat growth of characters in this game is awful someone kill me

That said, the story was pretty decent aside from some weird stuff.

Also, Valnor main quest. Chief just ignoring me
Bring the bard in your part, Yngwie or something, he is in every bar and asks if you want to hear a song, accept it and if you have a free slot he'll join you.

How do i proceed with Vierge quest? Talked to every npc in the city
I cleared the game without doing it cause it's one of those dumb quests where you need to get raped just to progress.

Go to Dunwich and then all the way to Tariff, there with Eleanor in your party talk to the boy standing in front of a house, you'll meet Hermann.

With Hermann in your party go back to Vierge and go inside the store, a man will tell you about a book in the north abandoned warehouses, go and check the book to get raped and dragged inside the palace, i presume the quest is linear after that.

i dont know if thats a dumb question but, where is the recollection room where we see the h stuff?
In the title screen theres a gallery option, it is not accessible via in-game.

Reactions: Dharkie29

Sleepy_Head

Jan 1, 2020
So i managed to get past my original issue, but now i'm kind of wondering if there is a quest for Eleanor i'm missing since i can't do anything with her other than have her join my Party. I did find the Diary in Valnor but it does not seem to trigger a quest or anything really.
I am stuck at that point too. She has a sex scene, but I don't know how to continue. Maybe we need to finish Viegre questline first since it involves her childhood friend.

i dont know if thats a dumb question but, where is the recollection room where we see the h stuff?
In the starting screen.

How do i proceed with Vierge quest? Talked to every npc in the city
First talk to Herman with Eleanora on your party in the town south of Vierge to recruit him (the town's name is Tariff if I remember correctly. The bridge is broken so you have to take the long way).
Then return to Vierge, enter the item shop and talk to the merchant. He will tell you to go to the warehouse (it's one of the houses on the north part of the town). I reached until there so I can't help anymore, but it should be easy from there.

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
I really should have stopped skipping dialogues but where is abyssal crevasse?
Go to the Steppe and then follow east, there will be a bridge there that will allow you to get there

Would anyone be able to tell me what i have to do to be able to have sex with Eleanor?
By the looks of it, sex with Eleanor is after you clear the game, it said "requeriments for sex with Eleanor are met" but i don't rly know if you can trigger it before the ending.

I can't ring the bell, and I've drunk so much water Ayana's peed herself 10 times, and probably has water poisoning.

I need a fucking save. Someone please upload one.
After you finish the intro go to the church in Cardiff and talk with Eleanor there, she will ask you to recruit believers.
Once you finish recruiting believers Eleanor will climb to the 2nd floor, there you can recruit her to join your team.
Gaining access to the 2nd floor also lets you access the 3rd floor where the church bell is, then you can spam ring it to unlock the gallery.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Go to the Steppe and then follow east, there will be a bridge there that will allow you to get there

By the looks of it, sex with Eleanor is after you clear the game, it said "requeriments for sex with Eleanor are met" but i don't rly know if you can trigger it before the ending.

After you finish the intro go to the church in Cardiff and talk with Eleanor there, she will ask you to recruit believers.
Once you finish recruiting believers Eleanor will climb to the 2nd floor, there you can recruit her to join your team.
Gaining access to the 2nd floor also lets you access the 3rd floor where the church bell is, then you can spam ring it to unlock the gallery.
I've completed that quest. There's a bellrope, right? I can't interact with it.

trickster pony

Feb 18, 2022
Go to the dark moor and exit through the north gate. There is some cave at the northwest of the continent. That guy is there. You can skip that side quest until you get the futa ring since you won't be able to do any h-scenes with the girls without it (except for Eleanora who has 2 scenes before the ring, one forced and another optional).

You get the futa ring once you can start the quest that gives you the guy of that passage that leads you to the wolf forest or Cardiff. It's the guy who doesn't let you go to the north part of that map (that map full of merchants).

It's better to focus on other quests for a while.

The game is balanced without the well, so you can just skip most mobs if you used it.
can you tell me the exact location?, thanks

Sleepy_Head

Jan 1, 2020
can you tell me the exact location?, thanks
The cave north of Laplant.

Go to the dark moor, exit through the north exit, enter the waste land and exit through the north exit. You will find the town of Laplant and a cave named Raven's Hollow. Once you clear the quest, the cave won't appear anymore (or my game is bugged since I can find it in an early save, but not on my endgame save).

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
How to allow meling town please help?
Go back to the Steppe and follow to the east until you find a cave, a woman will be being attacked in there, help her and she'll invite you to Meling, remember it's a girls only city and if you have a male in your party you cannot enter.
1.jpg 2.jpg

1.80 star(s) 8 Votes