Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
anyone know what City has the Brothel? i cant find it
Brothel is in the Rogue City - over on the east/right side of the town. If you don't have it - go to Berlingen (exit south & grab teleporter if not already got it) and then head west/north-west past all the enemies.... then figure out how to get past the toll bandit.
----------------
Question of my own: Who do you sell the wet panties to? I haven't found anyone who will buy them. Do you need a perversion % for them to even appear?

Is there any use for her untainted/wet panties you can get via the well wish?

Last edited:

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
The CG gallery on exhentai have only 8,235 images. I cant imagine someone decensoring it at all... wow
thanks for the game

OnionKing

Aug 10, 2019
Anyone know how to proceed past the second floor of the summer palace (looping hallway with trapped treasure chests)? Probably missing something obvious, but I'm too stupid to figure these sorts of things out.

Sleepy_Head

Jan 1, 2020
Anyone know how to proceed past the second floor of the summer palace (looping hallway with trapped treasure chests)? Probably missing something obvious, but I'm too stupid to figure these sorts of things out.
I think it was one door before the corridor starts to loop again. If its not that door, you have to use the door left after getting looped. It's kinda difficult to explain in words.

how can i pass the wall and don't have to pay 5000 on rouge town
Alternative 1: Bad ending, talk to the guy in the south house and believe him.
Alternative 2: Talk to the guy in the north house and he will reveal a spot to pass through, but Ayana has to be alone. It's a stuck in wall rape scene.
Alternative 3: Beat him, but you won't be able to use the brothel facilities. However, it will unlock a lose scenario if you lose against the guards after beating that dude.
Alternative 4: Enter the town from the east side. The quest won't be completed, but you will be able to use the brothel facilites.

Silvantes

Aug 28, 2018
So what do i have to do to make this Manager Guy that blocks the northern way of the Cardiff Market move or give me a quest or whatever it is he does?

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
This game really needs a walkthrough because the quest log doesn't help much. I'm stuck at "Investigate the Werewolf murder". I've investigated the house with blood but don't know what to do after...

Reactions: satou1507

Silvantes

Aug 28, 2018
So i managed to get past my original issue, but now i'm kind of wondering if there is a quest for Eleanor i'm missing since i can't do anything with her other than have her join my Party. I did find the Diary in Valnor but it does not seem to trigger a quest or anything really.

lastjournals

Dec 4, 2018
This game really needs a walkthrough because the quest log doesn't help much. I'm stuck at "Investigate the Werewolf murder". I've investigated the house with blood but don't know what to do after...
you need to recruit angelina (werewolf girl) and bring her to murder scene

Reactions: Tomy75

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
I can't ring the bell, and I've drunk so much water Ayana's peed herself 10 times, and probably has water poisoning.

I need a fucking save. Someone please upload one.

1.80 star(s) 8 Votes