narutomater

May 2, 2020
anyone know where i can find the town for the Valkrie quest to get the Flynn Roll? i have no idea where this town is or the name of it cause girl only mentions name once and i forgot name

narutomater

May 2, 2020
does anyone know where i can find the Brothel? i visted almost every town i could think of whats name of town or city with the Brothel? and i cant get to the Abyssal Crevasse for the Quest idk how to get to the Area any help?

Last edited:

Azusa

Mar 4, 2018
Yeah, this game............isn't very good. Glad I didn't spend money on it or else I'd be refunding it very quickly
Same here... The beginning a quite slow, a lot places where you shoudn't walk through are open, sometimes you can walk on water, at some Quests you don't know what you need to do to get to the location... And don't forget the super new method to 'level up'. And besides that, I think I walked to every location I currently can get to (only have two main quests finished) and I have the Teleporters of like half of the map. Oh, and it would be way better to have an actual Map. Too many names to remember for the Teleporters.
And with the 'well cheat' and the church's bell, I don't think they intendet a normal playthrough from the beginning.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Quite like the artstyle and the fact that is seems decently uncensored, appears to be a bit tedious though...
What to do? :unsure:
*he asked rhetorically*

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I'm honestly trying to decide if I want to bother with this game or not...

Leaving aside the rope thing, the well-cheat is something you can stumble into LITERALLY every time you use a well for any reason. Supposedly to refill HP, but you can also use it to fill up Ayana's bladder gauge and get her to piss herself.

Why would you want to do that? Easy. One, it raises perversion, and there doesn't seem to be any particular downside to it unless you're going for a pure playthrough for whatever reason. Two, it gives you wet panties, of which Ayane seems to have an infinite amount. Each one nets you 250 gold if you sell them, and you don't need any perversion at all to do it or anything. So that's pretty much infinite gold from the get go. On the path to Infinite gold, you can farm up a ton of stats with the well-wish thing, which is a good idea anyway.

Why?

Because the game warns you from the very start that a bunch of events only occur when Ayana's wandering alone, while the enemies are clearly balanced around you having a party. You get two early on with the bard and Eleanore. You can get a third pretty quickly in the forest. That's four already, and I understand that there's more...

The skill system also seems terribly biased against using magic, because only staves give you mana-regen, but you can't learn magic spells from inspiration by the looks of things. You can only learn them from tomes, there's a fairly limited amount, unless there's hidden spells that aren't shown, and they only show up in the store when monsters get stronger...

It makes the whole system pretty eh to deal with. Especially since I'm not fond of this "swing weapon, maybe get a random skill" system. I've seen it before in Treasure Hunter Mai and it wasn't particularly fun there either. If also does the same thing of sometimes lucking out and giving you skills you can't even used because of a high MP cost, it'd take the cake in the worst possible way...

Oh and the artificial limitations on potion usage due to the pissing thing is just plain annoying. Wtf Dev. If it was just Ayana? Cool. But it also happens when party members drink potions. I'm not one to bother much with pure playthroughs, but I genuinely pity anyone trying that in this game...

So yeah, early in the game and already can't decide if it's worth it or not. The art looks nice... but I'm not sure it'll be worth the slog of actually playing the game.

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
this is one of Kagura weakest title imo no wonder it was rushed after RE:BF Glad I didn't waste money on this I would have definitely asked for a refund

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Thanks for sharing! The main female character looks mega cute and adorable ;-) her looks and apparel actually fall under the "loli" category I know what I'm writing ;x

• Angry
Reactions: Dagoth Urgers

Sologor

Nov 13, 2020
I can't even play. The game crashes sometimes, especially when I hold the skip button when I don't want to follow the dialogue again.

Rio999

Dec 29, 2018
How do you level up in this game? The enemies don't give exp just scrolls which increases your hp by 1-2 which does fuck all.

1.80 star(s) 8 Votes