Sleepy_Head

Jan 1, 2020
How do you level up in this game? The enemies don't give exp just scrolls which increases your hp by 1-2 which does fuck all.
You get better scroll drops as you keep killing more enemies (killing the same type of enemies will make them stronger, dog enemies starts as rats and then they get progessively more dangerous).

Or you can just talk to the well until you get the choice to get 10x scrolls of every stats to get a proper start.
And using magic is useful. Have the legal loli elf you find at the dark moor equip a staff and you have an unlimited amount of magic to heal and attack.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Man been a while since i saw combat this shit lol.
*Went mage but low-tier spells are meh, meanwhile the elf has dragon summoning spells that even on low-tier dish triple of what i can dish atm lol.
*Mobs only drop shit hp scrolls, so far at least.
*Can't find a tank, only mage-type party members everywhere.
*Farming the well is the best way to "level-up," on top of that can easily max perversion by just farming the well, on top of even that you get tons of wet panties you can sell for 250g each. All hail the power of our lord - the well. :ROFLMAO: :coffee:

I hope this really does get better, but i have my doubts. :ROFLMAO::FacePalm:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: fuew12

Sleepy_Head

Jan 1, 2020
The most useful ally is Kiara (the trap). He is the only one who can use necromantic spells. Those spells doesn't use too much MP and has a lot of useful spells against bosses.
One spell damage depends on the target's max hp. It hits around 10k to the final boss.
Another spell gives the target a debuff in which they receive 50% extra damage from a physical attack.
Another spell makes all the enemy physical attack hit like wet noodles. If you combine this spell with the debuff dragon that you get at midgame, your team is nearly invincible.

The second most useful ally is Eleanora. She sucks a lot in early game, but once you get the debuff dragon and the non elemental magic attack dragon, she will be a good mob cleaner and boss killer. She needs a lot of MP to spam those moves every turn. My endgame Eleanora was spamming her ailment dragon spell every turn against the final boss., but she had 100 max MP.
Before she gets her good dragon spells, give her a bow and make her fight at mid line. She has decent atk stat and the bow skills hits quite hard.

For Ayana, learning some unarmed moves will make the lategame content easier. Non weapon skills can be used with any weapon, but you can only learn them if they attack without weapons. The skills to learn are the one that spins the enemy tand throws them and the one that fully charges the tension bar in exchange of some damage.
You combine the unarmed moves while equipping a staff and you will hit a lot every turn without caring about MP. The strongest staff also has a very high atk stat (a few points less than the ultimate one handed sword, that's how broken that staff is).

As you kill more monsters, higher tier spells will be unlocked, but their damage is still trash in comparison to physical skills.
Magic skill main advantage is that you can use them while having the staff equipped so you can dish mid tier damage all the time. Skills in this game consumes way too much mp and there isn't a reliable way to replenish it (suicide skill from Elise and a dwarven drug that gives you a confusion debuff).

Since the mp regen for staff users depends on their max mp, you will want to have high max mp obviously. With around 70 you are more or less fine, but with 100 you have an unlimited amount of MP. You can bring Elise whose tension skill will kill her in exchange of fully restoring the party's MP. If you teach Elise the unarmed skill that fully charges tension then you have an unlimited MP battery. The final fire spell is a revival so is a decent combo, but it wastes too much turns so is better to have high MP.

From mid game, the dragon summoning or the high tier magic spells will make most encounters end in 1 turn, but if you do that you won't be able to farm for skills. It's such a stupid game design.

On the other hand, the endgame unique staff atk stat is so high that its better to learn some non-weapon skill and use them instead of magic (you can use non-weapon skills with any weapon). I spammed the move that spins and throws the opponent against the final boss with Ayana all the time thanks to that endgame staff that has insane atk stat. The formation was:

Ayana alone in the front line; Eleanora, Kiara and Elise on the backrow.

The lewd elf dragon skills sucks until you can kill the 3 special dragons. One of them hits a lot, another one gives a shit ton of ailment making every boss a joke (it even works against the final boss) and the third special dragon is useless. You can get other weaker dragon spells by killing dragons, but the only random dragon I found was the ice one from a guild quest.

To unlock the special dragons, you will need to follow Kai's storyline:

Go to the cottage at the lake in the mountain road, talk to the old man, go to Dumwart (or however that town is spelt) and take the boat at the west side that leads you to a fire dungeon for 2k gold (there is 2k gold inside that dungeon), meet Kai in the dungeon, return to the cottage at the lake, return to Dumwart inn and recruit Kai, go to the cottage at the lake and go to Svern town. At the end of the cutscenes you will unlock the 3 dragons.

1st dragon in the dungeon you met Kai.
2nd dragon in another fire map (the one next to the dwarf city and leds to the orc village). This one is dangerous, has an AoE spell that hits more than 1k and I honestly don't know how to survive that, I just killed it quickly using all the powerful skills and spells I had at my arsenal.
3rd dragon in the shrine south of the Valkyrie village.

The game is not hard (I was playing at 200%) difficulty, but is not exciting either.

A final tip. Buy water from a merchant and drink it to get an empty bottle. Use that empty bottle to make Ayana pee inside it and you will get a monster repellent item. It makes the game easier, especially once you have already unlocked all the final tier spells since you won't need to fight anymore.

Silverveil

Aug 2, 2018
I saw this be asked before but no one replied to them, so I'm asking again, are there multiple endings to this game?

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Dev should have made this to be a visual novel instead of RPGmaker. The game mechanic is so tedious to the point they didn't even bother to fix/balance and just give player ingame cheat
That's what i thought as well.
They probably got too ambitious, to the point they didn't even bother fixing that dumpster fire and just gave the player the cheat-well lol. :ROFLMAO::FacePalm:

Sleepy_Head

Jan 1, 2020
Man been a while since i saw combat this shit lol.
*Went mage but low-tier spells are meh, meanwhile the elf has dragon summoning spells that even on low-tier dish triple of what i can dish atm lol.
*Mobs only drop shit hp scrolls, so far at least.
*Can't find a tank, only mage-type party members everywhere.
*Farming the well is the best way to "level-up," on top of that can easily max perversion by just farming the well, on top of even that you get tons of wet panties you can sell for 250g each. All hail the power of our lord - the well. :ROFLMAO: :coffee:

I hope this really does get better, but i have my doubts. :ROFLMAO::FacePalm:
The wolf girl can be an hp tank while Ayana is the usual slow tank with crap magic resistance. She can be an HP tank when she uses Advent.
The 1st proper tank will come once you finish the young empire storyline, but I honestly benched him because he has a dick.

For the wolf forest, you can tank with Ayana once you spam her sword normal attack until she learns parry. A 0 MP skill that raises her physical evasion a lot (that's how I beat the three headed doggo on the forest).
Another way to tank is to have a character spam defend alone on the frontline while one mage with high mp is spamming heal on the tank (mp is a moot point with a staff equipped). You can use 2 healers if you can't keep the MP high enough.

Tank alone on the frotnline, spear/dagger/bow on the midline and 2 mages on the backline is good enough for most of the game.
Eleanora is a good candiate for midline since she can equip bows and her atk is decent. Once she get her final dragons, move her back to the backline with a staff equipped for mp.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
The wolf girl can be an hp tank while Ayana is the usual slow tank with crap magic resistance. She can be an HP tank when she uses Advent.
The 1st proper tank will come once you finish the young empire storyline, but I honestly benched him because he has a dick.

For the wolf forest, you can tank with Ayana once you spam her sword normal attack until she learns parry. A 0 MP skill that raises her physical evasion a lot (that's how I beat the three headed doggo on the forest).
Another way to tank is to have a character spam defend alone on the frontline while one mage with high mp is spamming heal on the tank (mp is a moot point with a staff equipped). You can use 2 healers if you can't keep the MP high enough.

Tank alone on the frotnline, spear/dagger/bow on the midline and 2 mages on the backline is good enough for most of the game.
Eleanora is a good candiate for midline since she can equip bows and her atk is decent. Once she get her final dragons, move her back to the backline with a staff equipped for mp.
It doesn't matter anymore.
I already figured out that using the well farming i can max out hp, mp, and most stats.
Which i did, so i can basically solo everything now. :whistle::coffee:

Sleepy_Head

Jan 1, 2020
It doesn't matter anymore.
I already figured out that using the well farming i can max out hp, mp, and most stats.
Which i did, so i can basically solo everything now. :whistle::coffee:
Then at least the piss in bottle tip will be useful. Using Ayana's bottled piss will make all the mobs in the map to stop moving for some time. That item has infinite uses so you just need to fill one bottle.

• Haha
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Anyone can give me directions for the werewolf quest?
I forgot what that dude was sayin' after he spawned that cerberus to attack me with.
I'm now at the "Chase Raven" stage, a shame quest log doesn't mention any location. :confused::coffee:

Sleepy_Head

Jan 1, 2020
Anyone can give me directions for the werewolf quest?
I forgot what that dude was sayin' after he spawned that cerberus to attack me with.
Go to the dark moor and exit through the north gate. There is some cave at the northwest of the continent. That guy is there. You can skip that side quest until you get the futa ring since you won't be able to do any h-scenes with the girls without it (except for Eleanora who has 2 scenes before the ring, one forced and another optional).

You get the futa ring once you can start the quest that gives you the guy of that passage that leads you to the wolf forest or Cardiff. It's the guy who doesn't let you go to the north part of that map (that map full of merchants).

It's better to focus on other quests for a while.

The game is balanced without the well, so you can just skip most mobs if you used it.

Sleepy_Head

Jan 1, 2020
Nice joke. :sneaky: :coffee:
Thanks for the tip.
Wait, I am being serious.
You have to use defend command, arrange the formation and spam spells.
Buying every spells in the shop is a bad idea, just buying one dmg fire spell and two healing spells is enough. You even get a mage character on the dark moor without any battling and she comes with high tier spells.
You even get mp regeneration by walking with a staff equipped so your mages will always be able to fight while your tank is the literal meatshield.
Once the enmies gets strong enough so your meatshield needs to attack, the shop will upgrade too.

The tension skills are also useful, like Elise suicide skill to restore party MP, Ayana 3-turn super mode, Eleanora early game mob cleanser, etc.

The ways to break the game balance is to use the well or to recruit the femboy at the northeastern village quickly. The femboy trivialize most of the game.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I...gotta ask.
Just HOW MUCH caffeine do you consume on an average day?!
Looks dangerous. xD
It's okay, i'll die much sooner without coffee than from it.
My mother told me that even as a baby i never cried, always slept.
Maybe i was bored of this world even before being born?
At any rate, it's coffee or die. :ROFLMAO: But hey, sometimes i drink tea as well, i alternate. :whistle::coffee:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zippix

Sleepy_Head

Jan 1, 2020
In this game, is ironic how the one with the arguably best reason to join and more related to the quest is so useless in gameplay.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1.80 star(s) 8 Votes