Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
Is there a wiki or walkthrough?
Haven't found one myself, best you can do is ask in here in case you get stuck, most ppl will be able to help.

Thanks, btw you know go to frozen cave ?
If you got that quest i assume you already have the Valkyrie armor outfit yes?
If not do let me know and i'll tell you, theres some pre-requeriments but, once you have the armor, go back to Alukaze, there will be a valkyrie on the north east side of town who offers you a boat to the northern landing, from there, just walk to the frozen cave.
1.jpg 2.jpg

Sleepy_Head

Jan 1, 2020
Where are all the h-scenes? Unless they're all outside of the first town.
I think that thre is only 2 on the 1st town. One with the Eleanora and another with a dark elf you get if you explore the southern region.
You can technically get more with the peeing and masturbation scenes, but those are not tied to a specific town (although to get Ayana's masturbation scene you need to watch Eleanora's scene on the 1st town, the next masturbation scene is unlocked once you buy the toys at the Dwarven town).

Reactions: Plowplow

Kadun

Oct 21, 2017
The cave north of Laplant.

Go to the dark moor, exit through the north exit, enter the waste land and exit through the north exit. You will find the town of Laplant and a cave named Raven's Hollow. Once you clear the quest, the cave won't appear anymore (or my game is bugged since I can find it in an early save, but not on my endgame save).
Angela must be in the party for You to see the cave

xtrl12321

Feb 6, 2019
anyone have advice i keep getting lost on some the quest likr searching for the blacksmith son, investagting the town of witch hunters, etc

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
anyone have advice i keep getting lost on some the quest likr searching for the blacksmith son, investagting the town of witch hunters, etc
To find the blacksmith's son, go to Dunwich and then go to the Island cave, he'll be there.
1.jpg

The town of witch hunt is Vierge, it's a side quest that has 0 rewards, the only thing you get out of it is 3-4 gangrape scenes, after seeing a witch being raped go to Tariff with Eleonora in your party, recruit Herman, go back to Vierge and talk to the shady guy in the general store, he'll tell you about a book in one of the abandoned houses on top, interact with it to get raped and dragged into the castle.

1.80 star(s) 8 Votes