3.60 star(s) 12 Votes

zxczxcxfz

Oct 10, 2022
You're asking the wrong place. This forum doesn't even have the latest version so expecting for someone to pop out with a save file for the latest version is a stretch.
hope someone can share the unsensored latest build

MemoryH

Feb 18, 2020
I would be more impressed if you explained how you did it for the uneducated.

I, for one, can't do any of that. My tools are seemingly outdated as shit.

ivyxyn

Jan 29, 2020
I would be more impressed if you explained how you did it for the uneducated.

I, for one, can't do any of that. My tools are seemingly outdated as shit.
I use FModel to explore some DT uasset files,and use WinHex to edit some DT uexp files.(uexp files save datas for uasset files.)

ivyxyn

Jan 29, 2020
Could you show how you did it? Most of us can't read hex.
I have a Uasset Editor,but it is outdated.It can see the datas,but can not edit.It makes mistakes when saving the file.So I need to edit the uexp files manually.

What Uasset Editor are you using?

Last edited:

zxczxcxfz

Oct 10, 2022
latest version 0.3.1581

this is a censored version, you have to patch it manually, you can get patch here
it has 3 scenes unlocked by default, so if anyone can share the save that would be good

Blackmist

Feb 14, 2018
Good day my fellow comrade in arms. I've been looking forward to this game since its first inception but just let it stewed for a long while. and kind souls willing to explain how goes the progress and how good the overall gameplay (and scenes) since the last time I played it, it was janky as all hell

Reactions: NukaCola

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
is the latest release in OP already patched or do you still need to download the patch? Don't know why not just upload the extracted patch release here. There is 3 files for download so how is anyone suppose to know which one to download for the patch?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MahouArms-0.3.1581Cracked
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: cat hat

Lune44

Apr 9, 2019
is the latest release in OP already patched or do you still need to download the patch? Don't know why not just upload the extracted patch release here. There is 3 files for download so how is anyone suppose to know which one to download for the patch?
I'm going to assume not considering they linked the patch in op. However, you just download the same one as the version number listed in the post (which is the first one on the patch page)

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Good day my fellow comrade in arms. I've been looking forward to this game since its first inception but just let it stewed for a long while. and kind souls willing to explain how goes the progress and how good the overall gameplay (and scenes) since the last time I played it, it was janky as all hell
I'm interested in this as well. I try this game a long time ago when it was first released. It has good concept but janky and with very little content. How is it now?

Lune44

Apr 9, 2019
My save, however it's not 100%, there are 2 missing scenes and I don't think they are accessible. 1 scene says it's found in a place I don't think is available in the game and the other says you need to complete the second extra training mission which is locked. So unless someone knows how to access those these are all the scenes you can get currently.

There's a text file in the zip that says where the saves go.

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes