RPGM Completed Mai and the Legendary Treasure [v1.01] [Circle Gyu]

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Every time I talk with a NPC that have a heart the game crash, wtf man fix it please :cry:
Look at my post just above you ;)

Anyway,is there any sex attacks in fights? i just started the game,got some "harass scenes" in town by talking to npc with hearts.Then it lead you to the tower,when i fight the mc sometime lose her cloths but nothing more happen.tried to lose 1 or 2 times but no sex scene either.

Reactions: zoneitorboneit

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
One Question, is pregnancy only through humans or monsters as well? I'm only interested in monster pregnancy.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone know why I keep getting an error code after I watch some of the h-scenes?

Treasure Hunter Mai Error.png Treasure Hunter Mai Error.png

darkolo

Mar 7, 2017
guys, the new version is packed without japanese applocale. It is corrupted. Even in japan it would not work. As files inside of zip are already fucked. We need new upload

darkolo

Mar 7, 2017
I had the exact same problem. Just download the game from the post on page 19 and copy-replace the Audio folder (overwrite all). I re-upload only the audio folder / below if you can't find it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

THIS IS THE FIX

because corrupted files are from this folder, just donwload it and delete old audio folder and replace it with this one

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
and can you pour on mega?
I don't know how it works here:

download
thanks

bigal111

Jan 2, 2019
I can't be bothered to look through 21 pages to answer this question, so does anyone know how to fix the one issue? I launch the game, skip opening and then the first guy who I talk to that gropes the character it gives an error for missing files.

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
:censored:
To all...
The zip uploaded is the untouched/unmodified zip downloaded from the dlsite. No f@cking files are missing and no, they are neither corrupt nor miss-encoded.
Either:
1) change your applocal to japanese, reboot and then extract it, or
2) use winrar or bandizip, select the japanese language in the encoding settings and then extract it.

With Winrar
open the archive and select "Options->Name Encoding-> 932 (ANSI/OEM - Japanese Shift-JIS)" and then extract
With Bandizip
open the archive and select "Code page -> Japanese" and then extract

And for those that want the previous vesion use the unpacker from https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-unpacker.50/
extract the files and replace them with those in the "mai previous version.rar"

As for the uncesored version it seems that kagura will release both Mai and Cistina on steam

Last edited:
Oct 2, 2018
:censored:
To all...
The zip uploaded is the untouched/unmodified zip downloaded from the dlsite. No f@cking files are missing and no, they are neither corrupt nor miss-encoded.
Either:
1) change your applocal to japanese, reboot and then extract it, or
2) use winrar or bandizip, select the japanese language in the encoding settings and then extract it.

And for those that want the previous vesion use the unpacker from https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-unpacker.50/
extract the files and replace them with those in the "mai previous version.rar"

As for the uncesored version it seems that kagura will release both Mai and Cistina on steam
For the WinRAR its "Name Encoding" to Japanese right?

exodus156

Jul 18, 2017
Look at my post just above you ;)

Anyway,is there any sex attacks in fights? i just started the game,got some "harass scenes" in town by talking to npc with hearts.Then it lead you to the tower,when i fight the mc sometime lose her cloths but nothing more happen.tried to lose 1 or 2 times but no sex scene either.
There is something like a sex in battle, when you or your party member loses all hp the enemy will start fucking you, but the combat will be going on util all party members are out of health. This will lead later to impregnation of MC and other female party members.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Somehow I lost Aina's Wild Slash technique with equipping the Murasame. Anyone know what the requirements for that are?

Valornim

Sep 8, 2018
Somehow I lost Aina's Wild Slash technique with equipping the Murasame. Anyone know what the requirements for that are?
It's pretty basic, the Wild Slash is related to swords and not sabers. It then suffices to equip at least one sword to Aina.

Oh I was thinking about retaking this game and finishing it and it appears in the feed :unsure: Like many others I couldn't get to figure out how to unlock certain stuff, like the brothel. Getting scenes here and there but you are never lewd enough.
To unlock the brothel, you must first reach the point in history when Duke imposes a debt on Mai.

From there, you can decide to start selling your body, but it doesn't start with brothel.

For my part, I'm at the final boss, but I don't get the end, so I'm looking for how to pass it because I don't think I have unlocked everything to have the right end ...

Last edited:
Reactions: Teal Flower

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
It's pretty basic, the Wild Slash is related to swords and not sabers. It then suffices to equip at least one sword to Aina.
Ah, missed that. Though I am sure I re-equipped her mithril sword and it still doesn't become available. Will have to play around with it. Thanks!

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes