RPGM Completed Mai and the Legendary Treasure [v1.01] [Circle Gyu]

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Welp, gave this thing a try. The art is inconsistent as hell, and the story is all sorts of eh, but it wasn't a bad game. I can't call it brilliant though. The skill system is honestly a major pain and creates the illusion of difficulty until you luck out and get the right inspirations for your characters. Magic wasn't particularly impressive at any point.

That said... Boy... I'm glad I have ok search skills for the Internet, because playing this without a guide would have been EXTREMELY frustrating. Seriously. Finding some of those things if you didn't know to look for them would have been insanely frustrating...

In any case, I'm noting that a lot of people were having trouble with getting stuff and don't seem to know that there's a guide out As far as I can tell, it lets you unlock literally everything. I got bored after unlocking 3 of the lewd endings, went for the true ending. After the true ending, you unlock a post-script room that also has a spot that lets you unlock all scenes and CGs.

You likely won't need it if you have a little patience though.

Ah, and because there seems to be some misinformation floating around in the thread...

You do NOT ever recruit Camilla. She has a sex scene as part of the main story. She also appears in the sex toilet ending, along with Rosalia. These are the only times she pops up in H-scenes. Also, no the game never explains what the fuck her deal is, why she called herself Poire's daughter when she isn't, or why the fuck she cared about the Legendary treasure, especially once it's revealed that she's basically one of the strongest humans in the setting that could have wiped out Mai and company at any time if she was ever truly serious...

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
Does anyone know how to get the ending in which she comes back to the other world after 10 years?

Edit: Nevermind, I got it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
So I finished the main story, got the ending where I beated the god and had sex with her bf, and then I got returned back in the world with Mai, Aina and Mirim pregnant. But I can't see how to actually give birth? The nun only resets the count and impregnates all the girls, but how do I give birth and get pregnant again after?
Did you ever find an answer to this? I'm curious as to whether the girls can get pregnant from tentacle monsters.

magfan2255

May 28, 2020
i am having the ENOENT error, one that says something like "audio/E/??". can someone kindly help me with this?

magfan2255

May 28, 2020
i am having the ENOENT error, one that says something like "audio/E/??". can someone kindly help me with this?
To everybody Who is having the ENOENT error,
open the .rar file, and in the winrar settings find the encoding options. after that, set encoding to japanese and re-extract or replace the current files (previously extracted files) with the re-extracted files, your savefiles shouldnt be affected since they shouldnt be replaced.

f95poke

Apr 21, 2017
open the .rar file, and in the winrar settings find the encoding options. after that, set encoding to japanese and re-extract or replace the current files (previously extracted files) with the re-extracted files, your savefiles shouldnt be affected since they shouldnt be replaced.
Don't know how to do this. I have 7-zip.

SirLoser

Jul 16, 2019
Did this four times exactly as instructed switched everything to Japanese, still getting this error, so this trick didn't/doesn't work. So can anyone try helping or get a working version of this game zipped or something to download and unzip?

Last edited:

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
Great.. i thought it worked, but i got a game crush on pregnant rini's sex scene....
Guess i got to redownload the whole game..

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I seem to have a problem related to sound I think, I am running game in Japanese emulation mode, and admin.

Got image maybe someone can help me?

EDIT >>> I got it I used Band zip poorly when I extracted it, seems to be okay now (Crossing fingers)

Last edited:

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I noticed when I enter Lewd state >>> A lot of the text becomes Japanese again.

Anyone have a fix for this, I would seek out the offending text my self, but this game won't open in T++ nor can I use "RPG Trans" as it has some buggy text that I can not seem to extract.

cuoly

Jun 20, 2020
this game have the worst battle i ever played, grind useless, you will never overpower enemy....weapon and armor useless, no real increase in damage or defense, useful only for giving new magic....status pretty much formality aside from hp and mp....they all there just to put number. it doesn't matter it is increase with bean or not still giving same damage even after 999.

is there an ending where takuya die or not back to mai world? and ending where mai stop playing with kenichi?

Throbby

Nov 21, 2021
this game have the worst battle i ever played, grind useless, you will never overpower enemy....weapon and armor useless, no real increase in damage or defense, useful only for giving new magic....status pretty much formality aside from hp and mp....they all there just to put number. it doesn't matter it is increase with bean or not still giving same damage even after 999.

is there an ending where takuya die or not back to mai world? and ending where mai stop playing with kenichi?
That's... weird. Equipping different weapons and armor makes a tremendous difference, and you should periodically get so much stronger than the enemies that fights are a walk in the park. Once I was up to ~level 60, I could crush just about everything; Mai alone would kill an enemy on the first round, and we'd often wipe out the bad guys before they even got a turn. Using counterattack and reflect makes you invincible, too.

Throbby

Nov 21, 2021
*Sigh* I'm stuck at the sewer, too. I picked the good end (huzzah!) and came back and went to Merlan, like the following bit suggests:

2) The area that the spirits are gating off contains a special boss battle only accessible by getting an ending where you end up coming back to the fantasy world after going back to your home dimension. Try leaving the city, you'll get an event with Camilla, and then the area will be open.
...but nothing happens. Be there other prerequisites to trigger this event, or should it automatically happen if you enter and leave Merlan?

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes