RPGM Completed Mai and the Legendary Treasure [v1.01] [Circle Gyu]

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

magfan2255

May 28, 2020
could somebody help me? i dont know how to progress after acquiring the acquiring the orb in the pyramid. also how do i raise her lewdness? how do i obtain the item to activate lewd skills? i think we have to talk to gunlock the bandit leader, i tried it but nothing happens.

Jun 1, 2017
*Sigh* I'm stuck at the sewer, too. I picked the good end (huzzah!) and came back and went to Merlan, like the following bit suggests:

...but nothing happens. Be there other prerequisites to trigger this event, or should it automatically happen if you enter and leave Merlan?
could somebody help me? i dont know how to progress after acquiring the acquiring the orb in the pyramid. also how do i raise her lewdness? how do i obtain the item to activate lewd skills? i think we have to talk to gunlock the bandit leader, i tried it but nothing happens.

First of all, I highly recommend you check out this

In regards to the orb question, you can raise Mai's lewdness by interacting with those red flowers scattered across maps. Ten lewd points levels her up to the next lewd level. Lewd skills are unlocked as inspirations in battle, when you are both over a certain lewd level and (if I remember correctly) are fighting in the nude. After you get the orb from the pyramid, ideally rescuing the strip club owner while you are there, you need to go to Poire's old house to get the outfit hidden there.

In regards to the sewer question - I'm sorry to say it's been a long time since I played THM. The guide post seems to indicate you need to have the non-virgin ending and then return to Merlan. I opened the game in RPGMaker, but unfortunately couldn't find the details of the event that triggers the spirit going away immediately. The guide post seems to indicate that Mai's gotta be a non-virgin to get through, though.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
First of all, I highly recommend you check out this

In regards to the orb question, you can raise Mai's lewdness by interacting with those red flowers scattered across maps. Ten lewd points levels her up to the next lewd level. Lewd skills are unlocked as inspirations in battle, when you are both over a certain lewd level and (if I remember correctly) are fighting in the nude. After you get the orb from the pyramid, ideally rescuing the strip club owner while you are there, you need to go to Poire's old house to get the outfit hidden there.

In regards to the sewer question - I'm sorry to say it's been a long time since I played THM. The guide post seems to indicate you need to have the non-virgin ending and then return to Merlan. I opened the game in RPGMaker, but unfortunately couldn't find the details of the event that triggers the spirit going away immediately. The guide post seems to indicate that Mai's gotta be a non-virgin to get through, though.
Hello Want to add a question Is there any way to learn skills easily? Or Adjust through the RPGMaker VX Ace?

Jun 1, 2017
Hello Want to add a question Is there any way to learn skills easily? Or Adjust through the RPGMaker VX Ace?
I mean, if you've got RPGMaker, then yes. You can just edit the Classes to have different starting skills if you want the characters to start off with top-tier skills. In the game itself, without editing, I'm afraid the only way you can learn skills is through spellbooks and through in-battle Inspirations, as far as I can remember. You probably could pop open the event that generates Inspirations in RPGMaker and shorten the interval between Inspirations, or increase the frequency of Inspirations happening too.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
I mean, if you've got RPGMaker, then yes. You can just edit the Classes to have different starting skills if you want the characters to start off with top-tier skills. In the game itself, without editing, I'm afraid the only way you can learn skills is through spellbooks and through in-battle Inspirations, as far as I can remember. You probably could pop open the event that generates Inspirations in RPGMaker and shorten the interval between Inspirations, or increase the frequency of Inspirations happening too.
Like which one here?
1642323074863.png
I tried to find where to increase the frequency of Inspirations but couldn't find it because I'm not a pro at it xD

Jun 1, 2017
Like which one here?
View attachment 1599452
I tried to find where to increase the frequency of Inspirations but couldn't find it because I'm not a pro at it xD

So, if you go to "Classes", the tab to the left of the currently open tab, you'll see a variety of options. Check the Actors tab, the one on the far left, to see what class each character has. Once you've got the class you want identified, open it up. There will be a list of skills that the class learns by default at level 1. These are the starting skills. Using one of the skills already assigned at level 1 as a template, you can add more starting skills to the class.

As for the Inspirations thing, that's probably in the Common Events (second from the right) somewhere. Presumably there's some sort of variable attached to the event so on every turn there is an X% chance of an inspiration happening.

Oh, and before you change anything, I strongly recommend that you back up the game files somewhere else, just in case.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
So, if you go to "Classes", the tab to the left of the currently open tab, you'll see a variety of options. Check the Actors tab, the one on the far left, to see what class each character has. Once you've got the class you want identified, open it up. There will be a list of skills that the class learns by default at level 1. These are the starting skills. Using one of the skills already assigned at level 1 as a template, you can add more starting skills to the class.

As for the Inspirations thing, that's probably in the Common Events (second from the right) somewhere. Presumably there's some sort of variable attached to the event so on every turn there is an X% chance of an inspiration happening.

Oh, and before you change anything, I strongly recommend that you back up the game files somewhere else, just in case.
I see well yeah I know about that because I used to add enemy skills to my skills on games that I've played xDDD

Ah I see welp I'll ask someone for that Inspiration thing because that will be hard to learn by myself By the way Do you have any discord? What's your name there?

Reactions: hewhocumsbynight

Leo_00

Feb 20, 2021
always get this error when interacting with man that has love symbol and when enter the recollection too. somebody help

CeltiSelkie

Jul 24, 2021
For everyone wondering why the game crashes its because there are missing BGM and SE files in the Audio file. I managed to fix it by replaceing those files with those from the russion version of the game on a different site. I think te F9 version is just broken as of this comment. If you want to do this fix just drag and drop the working files into the audio folder an chose replace all files.

sntos69

Nov 26, 2021
For everyone wondering why the game crashes its because there are missing BGM and SE files in the Audio file. I managed to fix it by replaceing those files with those from the russion version of the game on a different site. I think te F9 version is just broken as of this comment. If you want to do this fix just drag and drop the working files into the audio folder an chose replace all files.
Can you give me the other version of the game, I tried but couldn't find it. I'd be very grateful.

Reactions: frode333 and Ryuu2k

Sira23

May 6, 2019
IMG_20220320_151644.jpg
Anyone experiencing this problem? I've tried changing the app locale to Japanese and I've tried re-installing RTP but it still doesn't work

sdfdsfasfsd

Jul 29, 2018
View attachment 1713296
Anyone experiencing this problem? I've tried changing the app locale to Japanese and I've tried re-installing RTP but it still doesn't work
For those having still this issue i solved it using python.

Copy into a file un-zip-jp.py and then run:

python un-zip-jp.py Treasure_Hunter_Mai_Oct-23-2018.zip

Reactions: eroalt

sdfdsfasfsd

Jul 29, 2018
i think as of right now you cant. the game is missing files so unless someone uploads a version with all the missing files theres not much we can do.
The game works, see my reply above.
The problem is that some audio files are written in japanese and the archive program is not using the correct encoding.

Dhentailover

Apr 18, 2018
Does any know why the game crashes after I spoke to a person? Would a VPN be good option to download Japanese games that require to be in japan in order to play the game.

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes