EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Maid-Mansion-Nightmare.jpg

Overview:
Sofia is a university student studying History with an obsession with the occult and supernatural. She's obsessed with a particular mansion where people have been vanishing periodically for a century and after her friends treat her to a small holiday for her birthday she gets to find out why. After sleeping in the mansion she wakes up in an odd nightmarish version of the mansion, filled with shadows of the past residents. Can Sofia free the souls of the lost and complete the ritual to banish the creature that traps her here? Or will she become another lost one...​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-28
Release Date: 2024-06-25
Developer: Azurezero - - - - F95Zone
Censored: No
Version: 1.00
Language: English
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MaidMansionNightmare-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Lewdboy3344

Apr 10, 2023
Well, I got stuck in a wall an tried the code to the combo lock got a 5.3. an was gonna try different combos but started freaking out. So, there are a few bugs and glitches in the game. I also tried looking for the dude in the other room which I'm assuming is the dinning room wasn't there. Tried going up stairs couldn't get anywhere far enough an I wasn't running at least at first.

So yeah, its interesting an looks like I'm gonna have to keep some saves to get it all done from the looks of it.

alithanar8

Oct 27, 2017
I am completely stumped by the combo code, I got 5604 and then it says unless but I have no idea what the unless is supposed to be.