4.20 star(s) 55 Votes

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Patience, young grasshopper.

You might temporarily confuse her, but it takes time to turn a woman like Beth from being dismissive of you, to waking you up by sucking on your toes. Two steps forward, one step back. Ups and downs. And so on.
:ROFLMAO: funny dude i'm probably 2 to 3 times your age :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: v1900

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
It may feel that way, but it is important to remember that only a day or two has gone by in game. It will take time for the full effects of the sub or affection routes to be felt in everyday interactions. And Beth isn't a sub yet, no matter the number of points you have with her, she is still trying to be the more dominate one, the lady of the house, so to speak. It will be a little while for her to become more submissive, if you're going that route, and not be a little bit of a troublemaker towards the MC.
still doesn't explain why she's not like last night in the garage (sub) ... she acted more (dom ) than sub .... i get what the Dev. thinks he(she) is trying to do .. but changing from dom to sub - sub to dom doesn't happen overnight like that .. ;)
closes you'll get is a (dom/sub) ( according to your character ) which if you look up :unsure: if i remember right under 50 % of women like being a dom ... most prefer being a sub .... and in men its like 60 prefer being the dom .. which makes the father character less likely being a sub to his wife ... it would mean the character the son/stepmom act like in the garage scene would be correct ..
which you stopped the following morning ...
sorry for the criticism ... still love your game :)

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
still doesn't explain why she's not like last night in the garage (sub) ... she acted more (dom ) than sub .... i get what the Dev. thinks he(she) is trying to do .. but changing from dom to sub - sub to dom doesn't happen overnight like that .. ;)
closes you'll get is a (dom/sub) ( according to your character ) which if you look up :unsure: if i remember right under 50 % of women like being a dom ... most prefer being a sub .... and in men its like 60 prefer being the dom .. which makes the father character less likely being a sub to his wife ... it would mean the character the son/stepmom act like in the garage scene would be correct ..
which you stopped the following morning ...
sorry for the criticism ... still love your game :)
I think I get what you mean, you felt there is a disconnect between garage scene and the scene the next morning. I guess that's fair.

Though it is also worth noting that in the garage there was a high stress dangerous situation going on with just er the MC and a potentially violent criminal. It is natural for a woman to act in a more submissive manner in such a situation. But the next morning Beth has a lady cop "backing her up" and then Beth is likely trying to impress Hannah in the next scene. So that could provide some reason for the sudden shift from more submissive the night before back into attempting to be dominate the next morning.

Hopefully as the game goes on any seeming shifts will be less common and then go away altogether as the relationship between Beth and the MC is cemented in place.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I think I get what you mean, you felt there is a disconnect between garage scene and the scene the next morning. I guess that's fair.

Though it is also worth noting that in the garage there was a high stress dangerous situation going on with just er the MC and a potentially violent criminal. It is natural for a woman to act in a more submissive manner in such a situation. But the next morning Beth has a lady cop "backing her up" and then Beth is likely trying to impress Hannah in the next scene. So that could provide some reason for the sudden shift from more submissive the night before back into attempting to be dominate the next morning.

Hopefully as the game goes on any seeming shifts will be less common and then go away altogether as the relationship between Beth and the MC is cemented in place.
yeah i kinda see what your saying ... another thing that gets me is stepmom doesn't seem to care if daddy comes home while the cops are there ... i mean doesn't daddy dearest have some issues he takes meds for ... doesn't seem like stepmom cares much for him .... just throwing your ass under the bus :rolleyes:

Reactions: JoeTheMC84

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020

I think it's possible to have the same final result, but with the sub path being a more weaselly kind of sucking up, but also slightly more quiet and hiding more information, let the cop find out some other way.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I think it's possible to have the same final result, but with the sub path being a more weaselly kind of sucking up, but also slightly more quiet and hiding more information, let the cop find out some other way.
I thought it made sense: Beth is jealous of her control and doesn't want to let it go, but she knows she appeared weak during the night, especially the way it ended. So now she tries to reestablish her dominance by having a go at the MC in the light of day.

The MC has managed to chip away at her self-confidence, but it's only been a few days so far. Occasional reactions are to be expected and only make her eventual submission sweeter.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
i thinking do dual love/sub her
I wouldn't recommend that. Only the dev knows if that'll be a viable solution in the longer term, but from what I've seen of the game so far, it seems to encourage picking one or the other and sticking with it as far as possible.

The difference between the two paths is largely cosmetic so far, dialogue variations and a handful of different renders, so it's too early to tell what the difference will be down the road. I personally find the submission options more entertaining, but only if you're okay with the MC being a bit of a twat.

Last edited:

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
It's Friday again, then Saturday, Sunday what!

Small Friday update.

The work on the next update (codename: TWO shopping adventures!) is ongoing.

The script is pretty far progressed already and I've started putting assets together for the scenes.

Release in July. Not the first two weeks. I'd like to be done around the 20th but it's still too early to tell.

ahxjosu

Aug 3, 2019
I wouldn't recommend that. Only the dev knows if that'll be a viable solution in the longer term, but from what I've seen of the game so far, it seems to encourage picking one or the other and sticking with it as far as possible.

The difference between the two paths is largely cosmetic so far, dialogue variations and a handful of different renders, so it's too early to tell what the difference will be down the road. I personally find the submission options more entertaining, but only if you're okay with the MC being a bit of a twat.
ahhh ty

Reactions: gregers

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
get all girl to be sub or just beth?
That's of course entirely up to you. Play the game more than once to see what happens.
My first play through will have Beth as a sub (seems to be a popular choice), but not sure about the other girls yet. And we haven't met them all anyway.

Reactions: Nice Guy Eddie
4.20 star(s) 55 Votes