4.20 star(s) 55 Votes

Tasera

Jul 24, 2019
I kinda low-key like that most girls other than Elizabeth are not supermodels and look a bit weird. There are enough games where everyone is insanely hot.
Looking at the way the girls are dressed besides Chris, I'd say they're pretty hot at the moment. Then again it's not winter yet.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
She hasn't even appeared in any update this whole year. She's long gone. Ancient history. Here, have some ice cream!

View attachment 2928626
I didn't get to the end the last time I played so I didn't know she's not been around. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I kinda low-key like that most girls other than Elizabeth are not supermodels and look a bit weird. There are enough games where everyone is insanely hot.
I mean, she doesn't have to be insanely hot, having an average looking female character is fine.

Last edited:

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
I looked at a calender and you won't believe what happened next...

It was FRIDAY!

I posted a Friday Update on and . Public of course, in case any of you guys want to read it.

Aside from that, I see people in this very thread saying some of the girls might look a bit weird, but it's okay that not everyone is a supermodel. I just want you to know I tried to make everyone hot, and you're hurting my feelings. :cry:

As always, if you don't want to click links, instead you can click on this spoiler that has nothing in it.

Have a nice ice-creamy weekend!

Last edited:

jktugg

Jan 11, 2021
Their appearance much higher than average but they are definetly not the girls from playboy cover. Maybe it's even better, maybe it makes the game more realistic. Hehe :p

• Sad
Reactions: Grelk and Nicke

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I looked at a calender and you won't believe what happened next...

It was FRIDAY!

I posted a Friday Update on and . Public of course, in case any of you guys want to read it.

Aside from that, I see people in this very thread saying some of the girls might look a bit weird, but it's okay that not everyone is a supermodel. I just want you to know I tried to make everyone hot, and you're hurting my feelings. :cry:

As always, if you don't want to click links, instead you can click on this spoiler that has nothing in it.

Have a nice ice-creamy weekend!
Hi, Nicke. Thanks for funny and engaging story, and thank you for keeping us informed about progress. As for girls, well, tastes differ but I would say all of your girls are pretty and hot. Well, my favourite is Beth, but she is kind a main girl, and great tease, game is over the year and we still didn't consume relationship, but ok it's your story to tell... Also, I am curious about taming the Ice Cream Princess, is she a love interest btw? Ok, ok, no more talking. Just keep making this nice story.... and give use chance to, you know... with Beth... soon... did I say she is my favourite :D
My lousy attempt to be funny aside, this is good story, and thank you for telling us.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Hi, Nicke. Thanks for funny and engaging story, and thank you for keeping us informed about progress. As for girls, well, tastes differ but I would say all of your girls are pretty and hot. Well, my favourite is Beth, but she is kind a main girl, and great tease, game is over the year and we still didn't consume relationship, but ok it's your story to tell... Also, I am curious about taming the Ice Cream Princess, is she a love interest btw? Ok, ok, no more talking. Just keep making this nice story.... and give use chance to, you know... with Beth... soon... did I say she is my favourite :D
My lousy attempt to be funny aside, this is good story, and thank you for telling us.
Thanks!

We'll see where the Ice Cream Princess goes. I have a LI spot open since I dumped Jessica, but I don't know if the Princess would be popular. I always wanted to make a bitchy bimbo type of girl so I'll do some scenes with her and check the response. It would take some time and effort to thaw her frozen heart anyway. ;)

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Thanks!

We'll see where the Ice Cream Princess goes. I have a LI spot open since I dumped Jessica, but I don't know if the Princess would be popular. I always wanted to make a bitchy bimbo type of girl so I'll do some scenes with her and check the response. It would take some time and effort to thaw her frozen heart anyway. ;)
Thanks for the reply.
As for Sandra (I think that's here name), thrope of "Tammed Shrew" can be very popular, if executed well. I understand your concerns, it can be time and ressources consuming, and I am certainly not trying to tell you what to do. It's your story to tell. Have a nice day, enjoy some ice cream and posing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Thanks!

Can't remember, why was Jessica dumped ?
Not popular enough or just no idea what to do with her ?
I liked her btw :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: JoeTheMC84

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I did too, sad she has been canned.:cry:

Would be good to get a final scene with her at least for us who did like her, some pay off you know? :sneaky:

But yeah, I think people just didn’t like her as much and even dev wasn’t as happy with her appearance and such.

• Sad
Reactions: CrazyRabbit

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
She skipped town with the money you lent her for a bikini. ;)

Nah but for real, I kept getting bad feedback on her looks and I cracked under the pressure. That and she didn't have an important role to fill. I wanted to introduce Chris through Hannah, without making it obvious she was a friend, and another girl with Chris as a cousin let me trick the player that Chris was a younger male cousin. That was pretty much it at that point.

That, and I guess I didn't really 'feel' her either.

Last edited:

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
She skipped town with the money you lent her for a bikini. ;)

Nah but for real, I kept getting bad feedback on her looks and I cracked under the pressure. That and she didn't have an important role to fill. I wanted to introduce Chris through Hannah, without making it obvious she was a friend, and another girl with Chris as a cousin let me trick the player that Chris was a younger male cousin. That was pretty much it at that point.

That, and I guess I didn't really 'feel' her either.
Aw so pressure + no real goal...
Well too bad... I respect your decision, just know that she was liked by some of us :giggle: ; and I found her pretty sexy too

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Hey again, perverts, freaks, and any regular people who were tricked here by a deceptive link.

It's Friday again! In celebration of this miracle, I posted a public progress update on and .

If you don't like links, there's a summary under this spoiler: Bla, Bla, more Bla.

Enjoy your weekend. It's not ice cream season anymore. Fuck that, eat some anyway!

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Hey again, perverts, freaks, and any regular people who were tricked here by a deceptive link.

It's Friday again! In celebration of this miracle, I posted a public progress update on and .

If you don't like links, there's a summary under this spoiler: Bla, Bla, more Bla.

Enjoy your weekend. It's not ice cream season anymore. Fuck that, eat some anyway!
It's always Ice Cream season.

4.20 star(s) 55 Votes