4.20 star(s) 55 Votes

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
She skipped town with the money you lent her for a bikini. ;)

Nah but for real, I kept getting bad feedback on her looks and I cracked under the pressure. That and she didn't have an important role to fill. I wanted to introduce Chris through Hannah, without making it obvious she was a friend, and another girl with Chris as a cousin let me trick the player that Chris was a younger male cousin. That was pretty much it at that point.

That, and I guess I didn't really 'feel' her either.
Just want to state that I'm disappointed that there won't be any more content with Jessica. She has to be there for Chris anyway after the traumatic experience of escaping a house on fire (I'm assuming). And I guess since Jessica wanted the MC so bad, masturbating about him, that she would let him do anything and eager to please.

Oh well.

Last edited:

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Just want to state that I'm disappointed that there won't be any more content with Jessica. She has to be there for Chris anyway after the traumatic experience of escaping a house on fire (I'm assuming). And I guess since Jessica wanted the MC so bad, masturbating about him, that she would let him do anything and eager to to please.

Oh well.
Aww. Now I'm sad that you're sad.

Here, let me cheer you up with a butt from next week's update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
I still mimic that every time I get ice cream!

♪I got some iiiiiice cream, I got some iiiiiice cream, and u aint goooooot none!♪

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Hey again, perverts, freaks, and any regular people who were tricked here by a deceptive link.

It's Friday again! In celebration of this miracle, I posted a public progress update on and .

If you don't like links, there's a summary under this spoiler: Bla, Bla, more Bla.

Enjoy your weekend. It's not ice cream season anymore. Fuck that, eat some anyway!
ya know man we all like cliffhangers .... i think its the excitement of whats to come next .... but i personally hate waiting ... i might not have much time left ... so come one man hurry up ... :LOL:
jk jk .. fuck man you got a shit ton of us hooked on your game .... :love:

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: El Pene Del Diablo

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
ya know man we all like cliffhangers .... i think its the excitement of whats to come next .... but i personally hate waiting ... i might not have much time left ... so come one man hurry up ... :LOL:
jk jk .. fuck man you got a shit ton of us hooked on your game .... :love:

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
Man I feel you. Six weeks between updates is so long I don't even remember last update's cliff hanger anymore. There will be an update this week, towards the end of it somewhere. But only a tiny, tiny cliffhanger, barely worth the name. Oh, right. Last update's was Chris burning to a crisp in a raging inferno. Or not?

0.11.4 "Buns" on Friday or Saturday! Unless some shit happens.

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
Man I feel you. Six weeks between updates is so long I don't even remember last update's cliff hanger anymore. There will be an update this week, towards the end of it somewhere. But only a tiny, tiny cliffhanger, barely worth the name. Oh, right. Last update's was Chris burning to a crisp in a raging inferno. Or not?

0.11.4 "Buns" on Friday or Saturday! Unless some shit happens.
*gently pats his pitchfork and folds freshly laundered riot gear.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
She skipped town with the money you lent her for a bikini. ;)

Nah but for real, I kept getting bad feedback on her looks and I cracked under the pressure. That and she didn't have an important role to fill. I wanted to introduce Chris through Hannah, without making it obvious she was a friend, and another girl with Chris as a cousin let me trick the player that Chris was a younger male cousin. That was pretty much it at that point.

That, and I guess I didn't really 'feel' her either.
i kinda think Chris is a tomboy type girl ... love that .... just needs a little longer hair .. like shoulder length .. other than that she's hot :love:

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
It's time. It's Friday. It's not only Friday, but it's a special Friday.

No, no, I'm not only teasing and trying to make you click on the links to my public Friday Update post on and . I promise!

But if you want to know without clicking the links, I see it as a community service to provide the information behind spoilers too! So here we go: Game update later today, yay!

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
It's time. It's Friday. It's not only Friday, but it's a special Friday.

No, no, I'm not only teasing and trying to make you click on the links to my public Friday Update post on and . I promise!

But if you want to know without clicking the links, I see it as a community service to provide the information behind spoilers too! So here we go: Game update later today, yay!
sJrm8dO.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: xapican and hash19

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Aaand it's live! Hurry and pay for it before some pirate grabs it and spreads it ;)

Maid to Please 0.11.4 on the links in my sig!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ha, had to bite the bullet, I was really curious what happened to Chris. The resolution was pretty much like I expected, but the aftermath was pretty fucking great :ROFLMAO:

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
ha, had to bite the bullet, I was really curious what happened to Chris. The resolution was pretty much like I expected, but the aftermath was pretty fucking great :ROFLMAO:
Shhh no spoilers :)

The update also have an animation I'm actually pleased with. But it's the last one in the entire update!

• Red Heart
Reactions: CoffeeSaint
4.20 star(s) 55 Votes