4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
I posted it!

Publicly on and .

It's really fuckin' short. I blame it on a desire to get to work but the truth is Aiden is stressing me out!

Oh, I forgot to mention in the post, Chris won the wallpaper poll. Really small amount of voters, but still. It's the first time Beth doesn't win something. I thought Chris might become more popular after the coming update when we've put it up her ass and everything, but it already happened! Good for her!

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
I posted it!

Publicly on and .

It's really fuckin' short. I blame it on a desire to get to work but the truth is Aiden is stressing me out!

Oh, I forgot to mention in the post, Chris won the wallpaper poll. Really small amount of voters, but still. It's the first time Beth doesn't win something. I thought Chris might become more popular after the coming update when we've put it up her ass and everything, but it already happened! Good for her!
Nice update and great job on the progress. Is MC wearing that shirt to remind Beth why she needs more spankings?

D4rkK1ng

Feb 17, 2024
i just played the game, and i liked it a lot.
Story is good , Visuals very good and most of li are beautiful and interesting.
the only i thing i dont like is the MC face.. but that's personal preference i guess.
Furthermore i would like to thank the dev for the decision to make the lesbian staff optional ( i don't prefer them)
and moreover doesn't force us with other li , so i can focus with the li i want whenever i want.
Plus i consider myself lucky because my main goal is Elisabeth and i believe i choose the perfect time to play game.
(blue balls isnt nice after all)
overall i believe is very good VN , i just hope we can have single path ending in the end.

Last edited:

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
So the Friday progress update is ready, but I'm not posting it until 11:59 pm / 23:59 or until Aiden asks where it is. That's right, blame Aiden everyone!
That time of night I am fighting my dog for the covers.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I just started playing and I already like it. I can't stop laughing from Mc's face 1000152351.png :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: unusual character

Edit: Damn, Mc's (supposed) father is such a funny bastard, he says to his wife, “how did you do yoga? I hope you will do yoga with my son.”

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Jerk-man

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Anyone seen Aiden? Geez don't tell me it'll be a late update again!
Shit, this game is damn good! I'm already halfway through the game and I can't stop laughing at the arguments between Mc and Beth
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:ROFLMAO:

P.s btw, the scene with the fire and having to choose who to save, you really voiced my thoughts when he said “Which fucking person would choose if can save both of them” I remembered one game, good job in terms of salvation and logic Nicke (y)

Last edited:

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Okay!

I posted the latest and last (before the next update) Friday Progress Update. Publicly on and .

This time with three pictures. Yep, all you non-readers out there (which is most of the F95 population, no need to be shy about it) can go look at those. There's not that much reading to be done anyhow.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Okay!

I posted the latest and last (before the next update) Friday Progress Update. Publicly on and .

This time with three pictures. Yep, all you non-readers out there (which is most of the F95 population, no need to be shy about it) can go look at those. There's not that much reading to be done anyhow.
I can barely recognize Hannah with the new style, but I'm liking it (y)

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes