4.00 star(s) 60 Votes
Sep 16, 2023
From the post:

But how long does that mean that AtM from Sandra to Ashley will take?

Seems pretty easy to me:

Ashley: Oh, no! I accidentally sat on my ice cream cone!
Sandra: We are a full service ice cream shop. Let me take care of cleaning that up for you. But we can't let that delicious ice cream go to waste...

<Bow-chicka-bow-wow music starts playing>
You got it wrong, it says from Sandra's arse to Ashleys mouth.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Friday Progress Update, Feb 16: "Partytime!"

Hello, my favorite people in the whole world!
It's Friday. Ground zero for another progress update!
So for this week, it's been rendering and rendering. I would have hit 200 renders a few hours ago, but I decided to start on an animation instead and now I'm doing that. We're still at the party. The never-ending party!
By the 20th I dream of having 250 renders complete, and I have script done for at least another 150 beyond that. It would be a fairly productive month. Not the best, not the worst. I still don't know how far I'll take the story in this coming update. Maybe I'll do a vote when I'm closer to where I could call it.
Since I've figured out how to play the system and get many likes on a post, here's Beth when she sees the Superman for the first time. The admiration and desire in her eyes is hard to mistake.
beth_pic.jpg

So what else is there to talk about? Well, Awaken on discord fired off a string of question like a question-asking machine gun:
You'd say we're midway into the game?
No bondage yet!? Will there be and what else?
Have you planned any hard/darker stuff of any kind?
Are you gonna cater more to the feet freaks?

You'd say we're midway into the game?
It doesn't feel like it as far as sexual progress goes. There's so much to do. Some girls haven't even had any sex scenes yet. As far as the story goes, it's progressing slow so that it won't outrun the rest of the game. I don't want to work on this game forever, I have other ideas too. But ... It needs a bunch more sexy stuff and that's just a fact.

It's also hard, kind of, to put enough work in on some girls like Ashley. I'm making it a slow burn, but she also don't get a lot of votes, and people want more Beth and Chris. Got to give the people what they want! But how long does that mean that AtM from Sandra to Ashley will take? Doesn't feel like we're halfway!

No bondage yet!? Will there be and what else?
Aside from some toying with handcuffs, yeah. I plan to have some more of those and probably ropes, blindfolds, gags. Don't expect things to get too heavy. I'm trying to place this game within Patreon's guidelines so it'll be more of the variety where you'll convince the girls it's a good idea, and they let you have your way, rather than non-consensual bondage.

Have you planned any hard/darker stuff of any kind?
My mind have some shady, well-hidden corners and there's definitely harder and darker stuff in there. However, I set out with the goal to make the game kind of light-hearted and within Patreon's guidelines. I'll stick with that for MtP and we'll see where I go with the next game.

That doesn't mean that it won't get some darker/harder than where we're at now. I don't think things are at a limit in any way. The Submissiveness paths still have plenty of room for content.

Are you gonna cater more to the feet freaks?
I don't want to kink shame. You like what you like. Feet are one of those things that I, personally, just don't get. Don't expect much in the way of foot worship. I put it in the same cathegory as watersports, futas, grannys, fat chicks, and a ton of other more or less popular things in adult games (and elsewhere).

It's out there. Some people like it. I don't understand the appeal. Content is best made by people who appreciate it.

Short answer: No. :|

Okay, thanks Awaken for throwing some questions my way to fill up these progress reports. I'll get back to working on this animation now. See you guys soon and thanks for the support, you're awesome!

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Hey, folks!

The fighting died down without Jasmine needing to pop out the twins. Just the mention of boobs stop fights. Facts.

To celebrate the Friday, I went ahead and wrote a Progress Update and posted it publicly on and .

No pictures this time, so for most of you degenerates it's probably entirely pointless. That's okay, it's pretty short even for the readers out there. Heck, even this post is almost as long.

Anyhow, the spring is here. Almost. Right? Can you feel it? The ice cream season is soon here.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Friday Progress Update, Feb 23: "Partytime!"

Hey there!
>Strolls into the room looking all casual<
Oh, it's Friday again? What a lucky coincidence that I was passing by. I guess I might as well write a Friday Progress Update.
Let's just say that the grind is real. It's forehead down and just push forward through the endless pile of renders-to-do. I was hoping to have 300 renders done by the time I wrote this but I'm at 294. I blame the seven animations I've done so far. But animations are fun! I'm even happy with a couple of them.
Where are we in the update? The party, man. We're at the party. I'd share a render with you guys but I don't think I've made a non-nudity render for two weeks and Patreon don't allow those in public posts. And, no joke, I'll probably be on the fookin' party next Friday as well. But there is an end, I can just glimpse it far, far away in the distance.
So what else can we talk about today? Shit, I don't know. The only topic for discussion that was suggested to me was "Beth".
Let's talk about Beth, baby
Let's talk about Beth and me
Let's talk about all the Beth things
And more Beth things that may be

There's no fan-art thread for MtP over at F95, but if it were I have a feeling it could have just been called the Beth fan-art thread lol.
Anyway, I guess I'll keep this short and make sure to reach that 300 magic number before Friday's done and over with. Next Friday's goal will have to be 400, and the end of the party within smelling distance.
See you again soon and thanks for your support!

Jan 6, 2024
Put away the shovel, my friend! :oops: That hole you are digging is getting pretty fucking deep!:eek: Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

TBH, I thought you meant Vlad crashing MC and Miko's ice cream date... But, I do agree... the sweet, chubby librarian with the massive rack needs love too and Vlad IS willing to give it to her. Yet, the current situation in the cliff hanger scenario at the end of the update seems to be more about Vlad cock blocking MC's good times.
I hope I am wrong. Miko is a really sweet girl!:love:

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I concur. The librarian lady needs some good lovin. She's so sweet, cute and busty. Would love to see more content with her

Christine is also cute as a button. Would be nice to see her getting anally drilled while being held up by MC

Quality game Untitled.jpg

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
I made the librarian as unattractive as I could to make sure I could have some fun dialogues with her and Cousin Vlad without anyone pulling the NTR card on me. You know what I mean? But there's always someone with completely different taste than me. :cool:

Not to crush any hopes or dreams but it'll be a rainy day in hell before I add MC+Librarian content!

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I made the librarian as unattractive as I could to make sure I could have some fun dialogues with her and Cousin Vlad without anyone pulling the NTR card on me.
I am mildly surprised nobody yelled "NTR" about Beth lusting over the Miko. Especially about fruit feeding scene.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I am mildly surprised nobody yelled "NTR" about Beth lusting over the Miko. Especially about fruit feeding scene.
Oh i'm quite certain that someone has complained about that, at least with DMs to the dev. That's what happens on pretty much all of the other game threads that have girl on girl action/interest with possible LIs.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
That only happens if you've given Beth lezdom points. If you haven't, the scene is different.

But yes, I've received some complaints about lesbian stuff even though I'm making it all optional. Really optional, not just "it happens anyway, you just don't see it". Still, if people really dislike it and it disturbs them that the option exists, they're free to express that opinion. It doesn't annoy me (at least only a little little bit :rolleyes:).

you mean Chris wasn't already railed by the Skunk? :ROFLMAO:
Definitely not! Chris is 100% innocent and pure, don't you dare suggest otherwise!

Reactions: JJ1960

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
But yes, I've received some complaints about lesbian stuff even though I'm making it all optional. Really optional, not just "it happens anyway, you just don't see it". Still, if people really dislike it and it disturbs them that the option exists, they're free to express that opinion. It doesn't annoy me (at least only a little little bit :rolleyes:).
I sometimes want to make an AVN just so I can reply to people like that with "deal with it" memes. :cool:

4.00 star(s) 60 Votes