4.10 star(s) 62 Votes

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Knowing Joshy, he would simp for all the girls here, even for that who run with all the money you gave her for bikini.... In fact he would fall hard for her.
Knowing him, he'd go for Hannah, Miko or Chris.
But he'll love every girl equally, just one whom he'll want to stuff her panties in his mouth.

You guy's have to tell me the Brand of liquor you're drinking :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
It's an offbrand of Jagermeister, Simpermeister.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Knowing him, he'd go for Hannah, Miko or Chris.
Could be true, but always expect something new from master Joshy.

But he'll love every girl equally, just one whom he'll want to stuff her panties in his mouth.
To be honest, that's what made me think he would fell for girl who run with underwear money. He would stuff her panties in his mouth.... well, on other hand he would staff any girl's panties in his mouth. :D

• Haha
Reactions: CrazyRabbit

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Could be true, but always expect something new from master Joshy.

To be honest, that's what made me think he would fell for girl who run with underwear money. He would stuff her panties in his mouth.... well, on other hand he would staff any girl's panties in his mouth. :D
I mean, his simping is so strog he even made it into one of the VN where he simps for the girls :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I hope he sees this before any mods do.
Yeah I feel bad that I published it in Nickes thread, to my defense I'am not making promo for that game just a mention about our comon friend Joshy in a good way I like him he brings life into the threads :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
... just a mention about our comon friend Joshy in a good way I like him he brings live into the threads :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Oh, I actually meant the whole conversation about our friend, not your post specifically. But the convo is just a teeny little bit OT... Fun though!
And I don't even know what that game is.

Reactions: xapican

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
True dat. Now Joshy will come here, and tell us he feels bad for taking away dad's gf. And telling us how we need learn to share Beth with dad, and Miko. Probably Hannah to. It doesn't matter, as Joshy is their true love, as only he puts their panties in his mouth.
I'll fight anyone who comes between me and Hannah, fuck that...even if it's Joshy :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Thermophob

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
I simply replied with the same tag. No blame falls to me. But honestly, I don't think this supersimp will find much pleasure in MtP. It is a game by and for dominant Alpha males. Clearly.
Beth will have him wearing a skimpy maid costume and licking her bathtub clean in no time. And he'll love it.

Sep 16, 2023
I simply replied with the same tag. No blame falls to me. But honestly, I don't think this supersimp will find much pleasure in MtP. It is a game by and for dominant Alpha males. Clearly.
Lies. Your game has romance paths, and you know it. Now Joshy92 knows it too.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
I actually did play this for a while
But I stopped when the mc made some cop lady give him a blowjob.
I really didn't like that.
A greatly misunderstood scene (in my opinion!), but it surely did sort of happen. I knew when writing it that it might scare some sensitive souls away.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
The game is good as it is, never mind snowflakes.
It's not being a snowflake if a serious dom/sub relationship is not something you like to see. For most of the girls you can take a romance path or one with lighter domination, this one you didn't have an option. In a lot of games male domination is little more than taking charge during a sex scene, this relationship is more extreme, such as the end of the handcuffs scene. I'm not really turned on by that level of forced sex but played through it because the story is intriguing and I liked the relationships with other girls. If this was all heavy-handed domination I'd likely have dropped it too as I have done on some other games. I also dropped a fantasy book series that was otherwise enjoyable because I didn't like the sex/abuse scenes that the author kept including.

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah and 10 bucks those bitching about it are the same fuckers who spend hours playing fortnight, it's just fucking pixels.
Press the escape button, preferences, skip unseen text, and then press CRTL and stop bitching.

4.10 star(s) 62 Votes